Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The concern of this project is the use of print media as tools for Public Relations practice. There are something’s we critically examined to acquire of good result. However, impartial work was done to consider print media as the main crucial and prominent tools to Public Relations practice making use of International Breweries Plc Ilesha as a case study. This research ventures to the level of explaining correcting, amending and making print media in the organization. Also the research let the target audience know the important of print media to the Public Relation personnel in reaching their widest audience and the extent which the Public Relations personnel been able to use print media to acquire goodwill. For the purpose of analysis we make use of table and percentage to text the validity and reliability of the result.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
In the pursuit for strong and stable relations, most of the public relations practitioners in Nigeria use different kinds of media for effective communication. Before we go into the topic proper lets first of all understand what a medium is: a medium can be defined as any channel or a means through which public relations pass across messages to the general public. Media are kind of indispensable tools of public relations practitioners because without media, the practice of public relations becomes a clog on the wheel of dissemination of information to the general public; that is to say that, public relations cannot take place effectively without a medium, as the primary objective of public relations is to ensure the a perfect creation and proper maintenance of mutual understanding through a two-way communication system (Black, 1985). Public relations practitioners have different names for each of the public relation media. These are various methods, techniques, vehicles, channels or tools through which messages can be communicated to the public so as to seal relations. The media of public relations can be classified into main categories which are; print and electronic or broadcast media. These two categories can be further divided into group of controllable and uncontrollable media. The print media of public relations includes the Newspapers and Magazines, (which also fall within the confines of uncontrollable media). House journals, institutional books, the staff induction booklets, other may include the Annual report and account, letter, Directories or year book, Calendars, leaflets handbills and posters, etc. while the electronic media of public relations include radio, television cinema, information communication technologies (ICTs), a kind of documentary films and other audio-visual form or electronically communication platforms. It is to this regard that the research work tries to evaluate the use of print media as tool for public relation practice using international breweries plc, ilesa as the case study.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM.
The research observed that in so many organizations in Nigeria, management neither recognizes none appreciate Public Relations activities through print media by building and enhance a good image for the standard of organization.
It has been observed that management attitude is look warm and challent towards Public Relations department and their activities besides; they do not want to spend money on it (Public Relations) activities such as print of posters, publishing of house journal etc. this is because of erroneous and self belief that Public Relation effort (activities) are wasting and unyielding to immediate financial benefits to the organization.
Therefore this project will look at the use of print media as a tool for Public Relation using the International Breweries PlcIlesa as a case study.
1.3 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
1. To what extent has the Public Relations department in International Breweries Plc Ilesha has been able to affect or have impact on the organization in solving management problem through print media?
2. Does Public Relations in International Breweries Plc Ilesha make use of appropriate strategies?
3. To what extent did the Public Relations personnel in International Breweries Plc, Ilesha promote organizational image?
4. To what level did Public Relations personnel in International Breweries Plc Ilesha has been able to reach his wildest audience through print media for goodwill?
1.4 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The objectives of this study would include the following:
(1) To make Public Relations personnel in International Breweries Plc Ilesha able to reach their widest audience through print media.
(2) Among the objective is to make public relations personnel in International Breweries Plc Ilesha to realized how to promote organizational image through the print media.
(3) To make the public relations department in International Breweries Plc Ilesha be able affect or have impact on the organization in solving management problem through print media.
(4) To make public relation personnel in International Breweries Plc Ilesha use print media as one of tools to examine the above with a particular reference to Intentional Breweries Plc Ilesha.
1.5 THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
In study print media as a tool for Public Relations personnel’s, some fact should be
considered such as seeing how the public relations make use of print media as a tool
Also this research work will try to provide satisfactory answers to some question that are disturbing the mind of policy formulators, students and researcher etc.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE ROLE OF BROADCAST JOURNALISM IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN TELEVISION AUTHORITY (NTA LAGOS)» ABSTRACT The research work to look on The Role of Broadcast Journalism in Nigeria with particular reference to Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), La...Continue Reading »
31 pages | 594 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Communication has been regarded as the life hood of human existence. Human being communicate on a...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 628 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» The impact of radio and television campaign on cultism in Nigerian cannot be undermined. Instead, it has gotten enough recognition in our society and ...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 596 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
4. AUDIENCE PERCEPTION OF THE MEDIA IN MOBILIZING WOMEN FOR POLITICAL PARTICIPATION: A CASE STUDY OF MANDO RESIDENTS OF KADUNA METROPOLIS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The practice of purdar is an extreme form of the denial of participation rights of women. More ge...Continue Reading »
59 pages | 254 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
5. THE ROLE OF ADVERTISEMENT IN NEWSPAPER PATRONAGE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN TRIBUNE NEWSPAPER LTD., IBADAN).» ABSTRACT The project is titled “The Role of Advertisement in Newspaper Patronage: A case study of Nigerian Tribune Newspaper; a stable of Africa...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT This study is aimed at assessing the use of Internet among students of Zamfara College of Arts and Science. The specific objectives of the st...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 155 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
7. ANALYSIS OF “THIS WEEK” IN THE COMMUNICATION CLIMATE OF EMPLOYEES OF ELF PETROLEUM NIGERIA LIMITED, PORT HARCOURT – RIVERS STATE» ABSTRACT This study was on the impact of “This Week” on the communication climate of employees of Elf petroleum Nigeria limited, EPNL, and...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 413 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
8. ROLE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS IN NON COMMERCIAL ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF GUIDANCE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study For many non commercial organizations, public relations, whether to recruit volunteers, publicize...Continue Reading »
37 pages | 629 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Mass media has assumed a very important position in the educational development in Nigeria. This accounts for the introdu...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 334 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT Stage play production management is an area in theatre that most people shy away from due to a perceived lack of funds.[EA1] In view of this,...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION