Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 18 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦3,000
BACKGROUND / INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY
The roles of Mass Media in our society cannot be over stressed; As rebranding programme of the President Umaru Musa Yar’adua is fundamental to the development of our dynamic Nigeria; Mass Media have become tools for disseminating or exchanging information concern rebranding programmes in Nigeria. As a result of this there is need to elucidate the impact of Mass Media on the rebranding programme of President Yar’Adua.
However, rebranding according to encyclopedia is the process by which a product a services developed with one brand, company or product line. The Re-branding project of Nigeria, In 2009, the Nigeria government decided to repackage the country image. Under the current Nigeria President Umaru MUsa Yar’Adua, professor Dora Akunyili has instituted yet another rebranding project. In 2009 the Nigeria Federal government launched as new campaign under tag “Nigeria good people great nation” 17 March 2009 panapress articles “Nigeria rebrands for better image. Quote Vice President Goodluck Jonathan” Unbundling the purpose of the campaign as a genuine attempt to re-orientate Nigeria towards believing in themselves once again and to change the perception of the country both locally and internationally.
Therefore, to achieve rebranding programme of President Yar’Adua,; Mass Media play a great role. Mass Media according to encyclopedia Mass Media can be see as to denote a section of the media specifically designed to reach a very large audience such as the population of a nation. Mass Media also know as Media of Mass Communication it have been defined by Deficur and Dennis (1981:148) as devices form moving message across distance or time to accomplish Mass Communication.
Mass Media to those in the field refer to the various means through which information, ideas, entertainment and messages are transmitted to large heterogeneous audience that are far removed from the source of the message.
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The general objective of this study is for the determination of the nature and impact of Mass media in rebranding programme. To examine the rebranding programme of President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua. And to determine an d evaluate the effective of rebranding programme in Nigeria.
That the operations of Mass Media would popularize rebranding programme. That inclusion of Nigeria in America terror list would impede the success of
That rebranding programme if successfully done would contribute positively to the image of Nigeria.
That Nigeria are not aware of the rebranding programme.
SIGNIFICANCE TO THE STUDY
Conducting this research has a high degree of importance in many ways ranging from the area of highlighting and analyzing the roles of Mass Media in the rebranding programme of President Umaru MUsa Yar’Adua. It would also enable the government parastatals and agency on how to perform their functions without tarnish the image of Nigeria it would aids Nigeria government to achieve its aims, in doing this, it needs to work towards reducing poverty and crime. The extent of the work ahead was made painfully clear at the launch of the news. Campaign when, according to the BBC online, a member of the Nigeria rebranding team was pick pocketed just minutes before the launch of the project.
Therefore, whether the current rebranding campaign succeeds depends not only on the political will of the Nigeria leadership but the ability to change attitudes on the ground through the help of mass media.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The project has been properly designed within five chapters. The first chapter covers the background of the study, statement of problem, research questions, purpose
of the study, limitation of the study and definition of terms. The second chapter embodies and literature review in which all information from different materials used, this information is basically on the topic of the project. Third chapter cover research method. Fourthly, the data collected would analyzed and interpreted. Finally chapter five is meant for appropriate on summary reach from the information collected so far from preceding chapters.
The research method to employ in this research is survey method because the project topic is very wide indeed , therefore this method will give room for effectiveness administrative of questionnaire to the respective or representatives respondents.
LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
This kind of research work cannot totally escape certain factors which act against its completeness successfully.
Insufficient Senior and workshop materials as well as uneasy access to information material at library and time limit.
Uneasy access to outdate and updated newspaper and magazine in library.
- What are the roles of the Mass Media in achieving rebranding programme?
- To what extent are the people being carried along on the rebranding project?
- To what extent can rebranding programme be successful without the adequate involvement of the people?
- To what extent can rebranding programme contribute to positive image of Nigeria?
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This study on mass media in the promotion of government policies in Nigeria was conducted to determine the contributions of mass media resear...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The effect of social media has increased among consumers around the world, causing an increase in the adoption of social media as tactics and...Continue Reading »
3. THE IMPACT OF MANAGEMENT STYLE OF NAGARTA RADIO ON REPORTERS AND PROGRAMMES PRODUCERS IN THE STATION» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION A determining factor for the selection of Management or Leadership style of any media organisation is ownership and contr...Continue Reading »
4. ILLUSION AND REALITY OF PRESS FREEDOM IN ATTAINING A TRUE DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA» Abstract This paper examines the illusion and reality of press freedom in attaining a true democratic system of government in Nigeria. Area of the stu...Continue Reading »
5. PERFORMANCE AUDIT OF THE MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGIES OF SELECTED PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH-WEST, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The Nigerian university educational system was liberalised in 1999 and this led to the establishment of private universities. To promote thei...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study probes the impact which Violence TV Programme has on the cultural and behaviour of the Nigeria youths. It specifically tackles the...Continue Reading »
7. THE ROLE OF MASS MEDIA IN ANTI-CHILD ABUSE AND TRAFFICKING CAMPAIGN (A CASE STUDY OF OWERRI METRO-POLIS)» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The word “ROLE” according to the Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary is “the function or position that so...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The upsurge in the rate at which ethno religious conflicts do break out across Nigerian cities especially in northern part is worrisome. It h...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT. Almost everyone watches or listens to various forms of media every day, whether this comes in the form of television, radio, print, or movie...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Advertisement is one of the major tools sellers use to stimulate consumers demand for goods and s...Continue Reading »