Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The focus of this work is on the impact of using celebrities in television advertisement. Thus to ascertain whether celebrities in adverts enhance sales is the prime motive/factor in the execution of this research. Chapter one looks at the introduction rationale of the study and the scope.
Chapter two focuses on the sources of literature,, and the review of related literature, especially, the postulations of Thomas C.O. Guinn et al 91998:286) Naresh K. Mathotra (1996:744), William Wells et al (1995:7) and other scholars were reviewed. The summary of the review was also hiched.
The research methodology, sample size and research instrument were the focus of chapter three. The survey method was employed, sample size was 120 respondents while the questionnaire was used as the instrument.
Chapter four deals with the presentation and analysis of data simple percentage bar chart and table were used to present the data. Further, the data was thoroughly analysed and used to test the hypothesis. It was thus upheld that; consumers are more likely to purchase a product when a celebrity endorses it.
- An advert campaign tends to be more successful when a celebrities is used.
- Adverts featuring celebrities would succeed more when the celebrities excel in itsâ€™ professions.
Consequently, chapter five concludes that an advertisement featuring a celebrity is not a waste of money some areas for further research are also suggested.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Title page II
Approval page III
Table of content VIII
1.1 Background of the study 1
1.2 Statement of the research problem 4
1.3 Objectives of the study 5
1.4 Significance of the study 6
1.5 Research question 7
1.6 Research hypothesis 8
1.7 Scope of the study 9
1.8 Operation definition 10
1.9 Assumption 11
1.10 Limitation of the study 12
2.0 Source of literature 13
2.1 Background 13
2.2 Theoretical framework 15
2.3 Advertising and the television medium 18
2.4 Celebrities and advertising 20
2.5 Impact of using celebrities in advert 22
2.6 Danger with celebrity usage 24
2.7 Summary 25
3.1 Research methodology 27
3.2 Research design 28
3.3 Sample size
3.4 Instrument 29
3.5 Data collection 29
3.6 Data analysis (techniques) 30
3.7 Expected result 31
4.0 Introduction 32
4.1 Presentation of findings 32
4.2 Analysis of findings 54
4.3 Discussion 58
5.1 Summary 60
5.2 Recommendation 61
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This project attempts to critically examine the influence of “Igbo Rituals as Filmic Themes in Nollywood Movies”. In order to achieve thi...Continue Reading »
2. ANALYSIS OF THE PERFORMANCE OF MASS MEDIA IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NIGER DELTA REGION OF NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Over the years, the oil producing areas of the Niger Delta have been engulfed in series of crises which is a major challenge to the developme...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study focused on the influence of Dettol soap advertisements on Oyo State women’s perception and use of the brand. Advertising has bee...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigates how excellence theory is being applied in the public relations practice of Kaduna polytechnic. Excellence theory is a...Continue Reading »
5. AN ASSESSMENT OF EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION IN ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT AMONG COMMERCIAL DRIVERS IN ZARIA» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to assess emergency communication in road traffic accident among commercial drivers in Zaria with a view to ascert...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of the research work is to investigate the impact of colour representation in newspaper, the research work took view into the concept...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION New communication technology, including accessible online publishing software and evolving mobile device technology, mean...Continue Reading »
8. THE ROLE OF PARTICIPATORY COMMUNICATION IN THE OPERATION AND ACTIVITIES OF COOPERATIVES SOCIETIES IN KADUNA IN ENGENDERING ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND DE...» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to investigate the role of participatory communication in the operation and activities of Cooperative Societies in...Continue Reading »
9. ANALYSIS COMPARATIVE OF THE PERFORMANCE OF JOURNALISTS IN GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE OWNED MEDIA ORGANISATIONS» ABSTRACT This research work is aimed at finding the journalist that is freer between those in private and government owned media organizations, using ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The mass media especially the visual media (television, films, and now the new media) are widely ...Continue Reading »