Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The focus of this work is on the impact of using celebrities in television advertisement. Thus to ascertain whether celebrities in adverts enhance sales is the prime motive/factor in the execution of this research. Chapter one looks at the introduction rationale of the study and the scope.
Chapter two focuses on the sources of literature,, and the review of related literature, especially, the postulations of Thomas C.O. Guinn et al 91998:286) Naresh K. Mathotra (1996:744), William Wells et al (1995:7) and other scholars were reviewed. The summary of the review was also hiched.
The research methodology, sample size and research instrument were the focus of chapter three. The survey method was employed, sample size was 120 respondents while the questionnaire was used as the instrument.
Chapter four deals with the presentation and analysis of data simple percentage bar chart and table were used to present the data. Further, the data was thoroughly analysed and used to test the hypothesis. It was thus upheld that; consumers are more likely to purchase a product when a celebrity endorses it.
- An advert campaign tends to be more successful when a celebrities is used.
- Adverts featuring celebrities would succeed more when the celebrities excel in itsâ€™ professions.
Consequently, chapter five concludes that an advertisement featuring a celebrity is not a waste of money some areas for further research are also suggested.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Title page II
Approval page III
Table of content VIII
1.1 Background of the study 1
1.2 Statement of the research problem 4
1.3 Objectives of the study 5
1.4 Significance of the study 6
1.5 Research question 7
1.6 Research hypothesis 8
1.7 Scope of the study 9
1.8 Operation definition 10
1.9 Assumption 11
1.10 Limitation of the study 12
2.0 Source of literature 13
2.1 Background 13
2.2 Theoretical framework 15
2.3 Advertising and the television medium 18
2.4 Celebrities and advertising 20
2.5 Impact of using celebrities in advert 22
2.6 Danger with celebrity usage 24
2.7 Summary 25
3.1 Research methodology 27
3.2 Research design 28
3.3 Sample size
3.4 Instrument 29
3.5 Data collection 29
3.6 Data analysis (techniques) 30
3.7 Expected result 31
4.0 Introduction 32
4.1 Presentation of findings 32
4.2 Analysis of findings 54
4.3 Discussion 58
5.1 Summary 60
5.2 Recommendation 61
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Advertising as a concept, can be defined as a form of communication through the media about product, ...Continue Reading »
2. Consumers’ Perception of MTN Advertising Slogan Changes: Study of Plateau State University Students, Bokkos.» Abstract Slogans are embodiments of brand essences. They are thought to have potential to induce emotional responses that may steer consumers toward c...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Freedom of information is both a concept in journalism an issue in contemporary medical practice....Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Television is incorporated within the c child‟s inner world. In discussing about television and...Continue Reading »
5. EVALUATION OF NEWSPAPER COVERAGE OF PINK PEARL FOUNDATION BREAST CANCER CAMPAIGNS IN SOUTH-SOUTH NIGERIA» Abstract Breast cancer as a scourge has become a global issue and its threat has led to a growing consciousness among women who are potential victims....Continue Reading »
6. NIGERIA FILM AS AN INSTRUMENT FOR NATIONAL UNITY (A CASE STUDY OF HALF OF A YELLOW SUN BY BANDELE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Over the years, Nigerian films or movies have become extremely popular among Nigerians at home an...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study evaluates the event sponsorship of the Glo Nigeria Professional Football League. The study was based on the event management opera...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study focused on journalists' perception of the credibility of citizen journalism on social media platforms. The population of the study...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION New communication technology, including accessible online publishing software and evolving mobile device technology, mean...Continue Reading »
10. MEDIA AND CREATION OF POLITICAL AWARENESS.( A CASE STUDY OF THE KADUNA STATE MEDIA CORPORATION, KSMC)» CHAPTER ONE Introduction Background of Study Teaching at any local requires that the students be exposed to some form of stimulation. Adekunle (2008) ...Continue Reading »