Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 44 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
(A Case Study of Osun State Polytechnic ND II Computer Science Students)
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
This study is on The impact Of Radio Musical Proggrammes On Nigerian Youths using
Osun State Polytechnic ND II Computer Science Student Students as a case study.
In his concept of “empathy”, Lerner states that the inhabitants of third world nations must learn to empathize with the West for modern transformation of their societies to be possible. Schramm (1964), on the other hand, developed an interesting model in which he equates the level of social development of communication to various nations. Access to these modern mass media (Radio, Radio, films, telephone, and newspapers) is linked to individual modernity. Nigeria and other third world countries have reacted to these finding by inventing a substantial amount of their foreign exchange earnings to import radio and Radio transmitters and sets. The Radio programmes especially provide many powerful models for children and abundant opportunities for observational learning.
The Radio programmes include:
a. Vulgar Language – behaviours. Etc. that most parents do not want their children to imitate.
Studies have been found by early adolescence that the average Nigerian children have Listen toed thousands of dramatized murders and countless other acts of violence on Radio (www.encarta.com). For many years, psychologists have debated the question of whether Listen to violence on Musical have detrimental effects on children. A number of experiments both inside and outside the laboratory have found evidence that Listening Musical violence is relayed to increased aggression in children.
Nigerians as exemplified by trends in Osun State Metropolis where Radio exports of Radio entertainment, information are shown in NTA Osun State, ESBS Radio, Minaj Channel, Cartoon Network, ESPN –“Expanded Sports programmes Network” channel provided by various satellite transmission operators as DSMUSICAL, Multi – Choice, Music Radio, Euro – sports, etc. Have raised Nigerians eyebrows to such Radio Musical Proggrammes. Thereby, making them to behave like them, associate with them and even speaks like them. Even our generation that is shown on NTA Osun State and the youth perspective on ESBS are presented by youth and replete with music video of Radio origin dominated by rape stars as (Late) Tupac, Beyonce, Ashanti, 50-Cent, Sean Paul, Kelly Rowland, Celine Dion, etc. It is the researcher’s believe that Radio Radio especially American Radio exports have a strategic “weapon” aimed to over power Nigerian youths.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE RESEARCH PROBLEM
The impact of Radio Musical Proggrammes on Nigerian youths have been said to be a serious problem facing Nigerians. Some of these problems are:
1. Inadequate policy to guard the youths towards Radio Radio musical programmes.
2. There is an erosion of the cultural values.
3. The imitation of Radio musical cultures especially the American cultures.
4. The Nigerian youths are faced with brain wash.
Therefore, if the above problems are not been taking care off, it will lead to a total destruction of the Nigerians culture.
1.3 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
The researcher’s objective is to conduct an in-depth research on the impact of Radio Musical Proggrammes on the Nigerian youths with an insight to determine its implication to Nigerian youths are:
1. To show how the contents of Radio musical programme affects Nigerian Polytechnic students.
2. To examines its pervasive impact on Nigerian Polytechnic student.
3. To know how if or not to isolate Radio Musical Proggrammes from Nigeria students.
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1. The research will help in possible dilution, domination and finally absorption of the African/Nigerian culture which until the present has been characterized with good neighbourliness, respect for elders, virtuousness, community orientation and collectivism.
2. It will enable the government and policy makers to put adequate measures in place to check the management of Radio Musical Proggrammes into Nigeria.
3. It will help remove the idea of imitating Radio cultures or ways of life from Nigeria.
4. The conduct of this research will enable the government to know what role the media can play in the development of a country and therefore, harness the mass media especially Musical in the democratic process and development process in general.
1.5 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
The research questions are arranged questions meant to be asked by the researcher and receives a feedback (answer) from a respondent. For a researcher to achieve her aim, the following question should be used.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Advertisement is one of the major tools sellers use to stimulate consumers demand for goods and s...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTSTitle Page iCertification iiDeclaration iiiDedication ivAcknowledgements vTable of Contents viAbstract xCHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Ba...Continue Reading »
3. Influence of Telecommunication Advertisements on Students’ Perception and Preference for GSM Services in Kogi State Tertiary Institutions» ABSTRACT This study examines the influence of telecommunication advertisements on students’ perception and preference for GSM services in Kogi s...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The media are a major player during periods of conflict by virtue of the influence they can exert on the public’s understanding and percept...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION This research work studies the mass media’s contributions to the political values of openness and democratic accountabi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Children have become MUCH more interested in cartoons, over many years and it has become a primar...Continue Reading »
7. INFLUENCE OF TELEVISION POLITICAL ADVERTISEMENTS ON ELECTORATES’ PERCEPTION OF 2015 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES» ABSTRACT This research examined the influence of television political advertising on electorate perception of candidate in the 2015 presidential elect...Continue Reading »
8. THE INFLUENCE OF WESTERN PROGRAMMES ON DSTV TELEVISION ON THE BEHAVIOURAL VALUES OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY It would be appropriate for us to start by stating that the DSTV television is a unique medium of...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work dwells specially and elaborately on conflict reporting in Nigeria. Nigeria being a heterogeneous society cannot avoid cert...Continue Reading »
10. INVENTORY CONTROL AND PROFITABILITY OF SMALL SCALE BUSINESS (A SURVEY OF MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISE IN AKWA IBOM STATE)» ABSTRACT Most members of the society strongly holds that the western system of education is the only means of educating their children/wards, thus any...Continue Reading »