Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 61 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1. Background of the study
This chapter gives us an introduction to the research „‟Impact of Breath away (CRBC TV) as related to children behavioral problems (A study of Yakurr Local Government Area).
The mass media is the means of passing information through the use of various channels or media (television, radio, newspaper e.t.c.) to a large heterogeneous crowd. The mass media is a significant force in modern culture, communities and individual are bombarded constantly with messages from a multitude of sources mainly television, billboard and magazine. The messages of the media promote not only moods, attitudes and a sense of what is and not important. In this study we are focusing on the electronic form of communication.
The television is a system of sending and receiving pictures and sound by means of electronic signals transmitted through wires and optical fibers or by electronic magnetic radiation. Television is the most widespread form of communication in the world. These widespread availability and exposure makes the television the primary focus of most mass media discussions. Therefore television plays a role in grooming of culture or social behavior of lives.
Television has become one of the most powerful times activity ever since its birth in Nigeria it has shared pattern of behavior. Television has educated, informed entertained individuals in so many ways. Television has also brought about cultural pollution of cultural beliefs and norms. Television Is a telecommunication for transmitting in receiving moving images that can be monochrome (black and white) or colored with or without accompanying sound. Television may also refer specifically to a television set, television programming or television transmission.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. PRESS COVERAGE OF THE PASSAGE OF NATIONAL MINIMUM WAGE ACT IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF VANGUARD AND THISDAY NEWSPAPER)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended) recognizes Nigeria as one i...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The mass media especially the visual media (television, films, and now the new media) are widely ...Continue Reading »
3. THE ROLE OF THE MASS MEDIA IN PROMOTING ANTI-CORRUPTION CAMPAIGNS: A CONTENT ANALYSIS OF THISDAY AND DAILY TRUST COVERAGE OF EFCC AND ICPC RELATED ISS...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Mass media provide information for people at large so that there is acceptance of an idea to crea...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Recently there has been a massive penetration of mass media in the developing countries. Even traditi...Continue Reading »
5. INTERNET PENETRATION AND THE ADOPTION OF TELEVISION STREAMING AMONG STAKEHOLDERS IN SOUTH-WEST NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The Internet has revolutionised the different sectors of the society, including the media industry. One of the innovative applications of the...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigated Lagos residents’ perception of the image of Nigerian journalists. To achieve this, the study focused on three objec...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The multilingual nature of Nigeria has become one of her greatest challenges in recent time. Inco...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The study investigated the influence of televised violence on undergraduate youths in Alimosho L. G. A. youths, Uturu, Abia State Nigeria. To...Continue Reading »
9. PROBLEM AND PROSPECT OF MEDIA MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA. [A CASE STUDY OF OSUN STATE BROADCASTING CORPORATION, OSBC, OSOGBO]» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY In Nigeria today, many people believe in listening to electronic media but they do not really bel...Continue Reading »
10. THE IMPACT OF PHONE-IN PROGRAMMES IN SENSITIZING THE ELECTORATE, A CASE STUDY OF OSUN STATE BROADCASTING CORPORATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The need to introduce the effect programmes in sensitizing the electorate as necessitude the writ...Continue Reading »