Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 61 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1. Background of the study
This chapter gives us an introduction to the research „‟Impact of Breath away (CRBC TV) as related to children behavioral problems (A study of Yakurr Local Government Area).
The mass media is the means of passing information through the use of various channels or media (television, radio, newspaper e.t.c.) to a large heterogeneous crowd. The mass media is a significant force in modern culture, communities and individual are bombarded constantly with messages from a multitude of sources mainly television, billboard and magazine. The messages of the media promote not only moods, attitudes and a sense of what is and not important. In this study we are focusing on the electronic form of communication.
The television is a system of sending and receiving pictures and sound by means of electronic signals transmitted through wires and optical fibers or by electronic magnetic radiation. Television is the most widespread form of communication in the world. These widespread availability and exposure makes the television the primary focus of most mass media discussions. Therefore television plays a role in grooming of culture or social behavior of lives.
Television has become one of the most powerful times activity ever since its birth in Nigeria it has shared pattern of behavior. Television has educated, informed entertained individuals in so many ways. Television has also brought about cultural pollution of cultural beliefs and norms. Television Is a telecommunication for transmitting in receiving moving images that can be monochrome (black and white) or colored with or without accompanying sound. Television may also refer specifically to a television set, television programming or television transmission.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. NEWSPAPER COVERAGE OF AGRICULTURAL NEWS FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT: A CONTENT ANALYSIS OF DAILY TRUST, DAILY SUN, THE GUARDIAN AND VANGUARD NEWSPAPERS» ABSTRACT Agricultural news coverage. Agricultural input towards national development dropped to an abysmal level on account of oil boom and other prob...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background of the Study As a profession that serves the interest of the public, journalists have vast responsibilities ev...Continue Reading »
3. NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY STUDENTS’ INTERNET USES AND GRATIFICATIONS: A STUDY OF TWO SELECTED INTERNET ACCESS POINTS» ABSTRACT Nigerian university students have become receptive to Internet technology. However, literature indicates that there are sparse studies on how...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Information technology (IT) is the application of computers and telecommunications equipment to s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION This research work studies the mass media’s contributions to the political values of openness and democratic accountabi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work dwells specially and elaborately on conflict reporting in Nigeria. Nigeria being a heterogeneous society cannot avoid cert...Continue Reading »
» This is A PAPER ABSTRACT This study examine the perception of residents of Unguwan Sanusi Over the popular Hausa programme, Ga Fili Ga Mai Doki. It re...Continue Reading »
8. TELEVISION ADVERTISING AND UNIUYO UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS PURCHASING PREFERENCE FOR INDOMIE NOODLES» ABSTRACT The study investigated Television Advertising and Uniuyo Undergraduate Students Purchasing Preference for Indomie Noodles. Two hundred and fi...Continue Reading »
9. THE ROLE OF MASS MEDIA AS A TOOL FOR PUBLIC ENLIGHTENMENT IN ACHIEVING THE MILLENNIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALS (MDGS)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACK GROUP TO THE STUDY The problem of development has occupied to attention of scholars, activists, politic rams, developmen...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE Introduction Background of study Crime remains pervasive and forever strives to hide itself in terms of communication i.e in a manner that...Continue Reading »