Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 61 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1. Background of the study
This chapter gives us an introduction to the research „‟Impact of Breath away (CRBC TV) as related to children behavioral problems (A study of Yakurr Local Government Area).
The mass media is the means of passing information through the use of various channels or media (television, radio, newspaper e.t.c.) to a large heterogeneous crowd. The mass media is a significant force in modern culture, communities and individual are bombarded constantly with messages from a multitude of sources mainly television, billboard and magazine. The messages of the media promote not only moods, attitudes and a sense of what is and not important. In this study we are focusing on the electronic form of communication.
The television is a system of sending and receiving pictures and sound by means of electronic signals transmitted through wires and optical fibers or by electronic magnetic radiation. Television is the most widespread form of communication in the world. These widespread availability and exposure makes the television the primary focus of most mass media discussions. Therefore television plays a role in grooming of culture or social behavior of lives.
Television has become one of the most powerful times activity ever since its birth in Nigeria it has shared pattern of behavior. Television has educated, informed entertained individuals in so many ways. Television has also brought about cultural pollution of cultural beliefs and norms. Television Is a telecommunication for transmitting in receiving moving images that can be monochrome (black and white) or colored with or without accompanying sound. Television may also refer specifically to a television set, television programming or television transmission.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» PROPOSALA public relations is the acts of employing effective communication to build sustain and defend organizationâ€™s reputation among both it...Continue Reading »
2. AN EXAMINATION OF THE USAGE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY BY THE ACADEMIC STAFF OF AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, NIGERIA» Abstract The study examined usage of basic computer applicationsand awareness, access and utilizationof academic e resources, as well as the challenge...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The mass media especially the visual media (television, films, and now the new media) are widely ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study A mere mention of the hotel and catering busing will immediately call to our minds to travel indu...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The press has been defined as the fourth estate of the realm. It has undergone a sustained or a continuous system or repression by those who ...Continue Reading »
6. A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF NEWSPAPER COVERAGE OF ELECTRICITY IN NIGERIA: A STUDY OF DAILY TRUST AND LEADERSHIP NEWSPAPERS BETWEEN JANUARY – MAY, 2015...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study One of the major energy challenges in the world today is ensuring access to clean and sustainable...Continue Reading »
7. THE ROLE OF MASS MEDIA AS A TOOL FOR PUBLIC ENLIGHTENMENT IN ACHIEVING THE MILLENNIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALS (MDGS)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACK GROUP TO THE STUDY The problem of development has occupied to attention of scholars, activists, politic rams, developmen...Continue Reading »
8. ASSESSMENT OF EFFECTIVENESS OF EDUCATIONAL RADIO BROADCASTING FOR ADULT LITERACY IN LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Education has been identified as one of the most important ways to achieve national development. With three million non literate adults in La...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Ever since the inception of the internet and the proliferation of its services, there has been an...Continue Reading »
10. THE POLICE AND THE USE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) IN PROPERTY CRIME DETECTION AND CONTROL» ABSTRACT This study examined the impact of Inon and Communication Technology (ICT) in detection and control of property crimes. One of the basic funct...Continue Reading »