Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 30 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY
It is mandatory to know the effects of advertising on company’s profitability and to introduce advertising as the means or tools of creating awareness for successful operation in a company or an organization is the main objective of writing this project work.
Advertising in Yinka Oba Foam and Paints Ilesha has been observed as an essential idea or vital concept that every manufacturing companies must introduce for successful business operation and put in practice due to competition of goods and services in commodity market. It has been observed that most companies still standard adamant to advertised their products for their customers to identify their goods and services and even failed in making use of media to advertise their product to create more awareness of their goods to their eligible customers.
Yinka Oba Foam and Paints Ilesha, is a private establishment or organization. Also, one man business, the company (Yinka Oba Foam and paints Ilesha) focused on producing or manufacturing modern foam and different type of paints in different colours for the use of masses to paint houses, plank etc.
Furthermore, Yinka Oba Foam and paints Ilesha, operates various departments in the company that made them produced good and standard foam and paints such department are:
- Administrative department
- Labour department
- Production department
- Engineering department
- Accounting department
- Marketing department
This various departments help Yinka Oba Foam and Paints Ilesha to have smooth and successful operation in producing their various products.
Finally on these study we embark on the effectiveness of advertising on Yinka Oba Foam and Paints Ilesha products and services that is Yinka Oba Foam and Paints Ilesha product that is coming out of the company.
- What are the advertising strategies being used by Yinka Oba Foam and Paints Ilesha for successful sales of products?
- To what extent does advertising influence the public to patronize Yinka Oba Foam and Paints Ilesha?
- Does advertising really make any effect on awareness and successful marketing in Yinka Oba Foam and Paints Ilesha.
- What type of media is used in Yinka Oba Foam and Paints Ilesha for advertising to make sales and profit on their products.
OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
The primary objectives of this study is to determine the role played by advertising in creating awareness and increase in sales level and its effects while establishing good image in a consumer manufacturing firm.
Basically there are two objectives of advertising:
- To inform the consumer about the product and services
- To create or stimulate demand for the product or services through persuasion.
Based on the above objectives, this research work will definitely investigate whether advertising as a tool for marketing goals can successful inform the consumers and stimulate demand of Yinka Oba Foam and Paints Ltd product.
More also, it’s an objective of this study or its reasons to:
- Analysis and conclusion whether advertising has positive effect on sales on Yinka Oba foam.
- To maintain information on how people choose their brand and what factors influence consumer choice and to see how advertising create awareness for consumer choice.
SIGNIFICANT OF THE STUDY
The purpose of this research work is to take a critical look at how advertising could be effective to the goals and profit to a company with a view to provide necessary findings, recommendation to various advertising problems on marketing. In view of this study is important just as it reveal various strategies of advertising in creating an avenue for sale of goods and services. The study will also reveal various critics level against advertising can successfully create awareness for the sale product.
Finally, the study also look into various problems and prospect of marketing in making goods or products available for final users or consumer through the aid of advertising.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This study covers the literature review of source authors who define advertising product, marketing and consumer. Also the vital role advertising plays in marketing activities of business organization and its impact on the company’s sales level and the image of the organization.
Emphasis will be placed on the effect of advertising on a product life cide also on how advertising is an effective tools for achieving or making profits and advantages of advertising to consumers will be examined.
Therefore, the study hereby places special emphasis on Yinka Oba Foam and Paints Ilesha. Where the research was conducted along side with the consumer of the company’s product.
There is no limitation placed on this research, just as the state are covered such as Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti which is believed to be central commercial activities of the company’s product with six level government randomly selected to represent Osun metropolis and other state mentioned above.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
Advertising: This is any paid form of non-personal presentation of products, ideas or serves through mass media by an identified sponsor.
Product: A product may be defined as a unit of a material obtained naturally or manufactured and which the ability to satisfy a specific needs.
Consumer: Consumers are set of people who provide the market for goods and services produced by firms.
Production: This is a tactic used increase sales ever a given to or period by using activities other than personal sell in, advertising and publicity, it is called selling in and selling out.
Sample: This is predisposed products to the some one like it. Even before they try it and it is an excellent way of lauding a product.
Marketing: “Marketing is a way of gathering of goods at the right quantities and qualities to the right people in right places and at the prices which consumer are able and willing to pay which will yield profit to the seller” Kottler (1980).
Budget: This is refers to the proposal plan on how money available to an organization would be spent yearly.
HISTORICAL BACKGROUND AND ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
Yinka Oba Foam and maker of Oba Paints (Nig) Limited was found 1979, after a survey revealed the type of from people wanted and quantity from that combined durability with comfort are that agorous and hectic life of Nigerians. The company was established based on the fact that foam (product) had to be affordable for the users / buyers.
Meanwhile, armed with this the company started production and within only few years. Yinka Oba Foam quickly established its self and the peoples foam in every product class especially in the Western and Northern State of Nigeria.
Since 1979, Yinka Oba Foam Ltd has remained the first choice of both first time have furnishes and respect layers alike. The hospitality industry (hospitals clinics) the main stream furniture and interior decoration industry the growing local artisan furniture industry and fashion industry.
Yinka Oba Paints and Foam Ltd. Maintain its superiority in the market place by keeping abreaction international research and development on foam manufacturing technology material and processes and by incorporating.
These in its manufacturing operations.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Information technology (IT) is the application of computers and telecommunications equipment to s...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to assess the level of newspapers reportage of the 2012 Dana Aviation Crisis. Consequently, the research investiga...Continue Reading »
3. IMPACT OF FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT ON JOURNALISM PRACTICE: A STUDY OF JOURNALISM PRACTICE IN UYO COMMUNITY- FROM JANUARY TO JUNE 2013.» Abstract This project on ― impact of Freedom of Information Act: A study of journalism practices in Uyo community – from January to June, is a...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The various literature studies intended to evaluate the role of radio in the national national development. In this study, the researcher dec...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research examined audience perception of Pidgin English usage in Broadcast Media with a study of WASOBIA TV and WASOBIA FM. It was observ...Continue Reading »
» COMMUNICATION AND GOOD GOVERNANCE IN ISHIELU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EBONYI STATE Chapter One 1.1 Background to the study Communication is the most g...Continue Reading »
7. IMPERATIVE FOR THE APPLICATION OF DESKTOP PUBLISHING IN CREATING PUBLIC AWARENESS FOR THE ENROLMENT INTO PRINTING TECHNOLOGY FOR KADUNA STATE INDIGENE...» Abstract The purpose of this study was to determine the imperative for the application of desktop publishing in creating public awareness for the enro...Continue Reading »
8. RADIO LISTENERSHIP PATTERN AMONG MARKET WOMEN IN ILORIN METROPOLIS (A CASE STUDY OF GBAJI MARKET WOMEN, IBADAN AND OBADA WOMEN MARKET, IREE)» ABSTRACT This project has been written to help the reader or students especially students of mass communication to have a better understanding on the ...Continue Reading »
9. RADIO LISTENERSHIP PATTERN AMONG MARKET WOMEN (A Case Study of Gbaji Market Women, Ibadan and Obada Women Market, Iree)» ABSTRACT This project has been written to help the reader or students especially students of mass communication to have a better understanding on the ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Human beings have always lived in communities because they are social animals that believe so muc...Continue Reading »