Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 35 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background to the Study
Television (TV) is a telecommunication medium for transmitting and receiving moving Image that can monochrome (black-and-white) or colored, with or without accompanying sound, “television” may also refer specifically to a television set, television programming or television transmission.
Globally, the television world has initiated a transition of emphases from an analogue educational research based on technological development to a digital knowledge based technological development in education.
This has made it one of the basic building blocks of modern society. The technological change process has accelerated in tandem to create a new world power. Although television recourses have been looked on as tools for the up liftment of the standard of education in any nation the level of instructional development process leaves much to be desired in Nigerian higher education system.
Recent developments in television have drastically affected educational procedure for improved quality of education offered to students, television resources in instructional delivery in schools will serve as dual purpose and more efficient classroom instruction (Nzewi, 2009; Umoren, 2006). It is in the pursuance of the need to access international best practices that federal government reviewed the national policy on Education (1998) to the current one (NPE,2004) to accommodate the introduction of television system in keeping with the dynamic of social change and its demand, television stratum in Nigeria prepare the student with manpower demand. It is at this level that they should have these first encounter technology.
The advancement in which television resources offer in higher education, can be evident through accessibility to educative programme and instructional delivery in Kogi state. This can only be attained when it is drastically integrated into the programme process in the educational advancement system.
Productive situational delivery enhances learners creative and intellectual development through the use of television images, graphics, audio, test d motion for high quality learning.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
The problem statement describes the context this study and it also identifies the general approach most citizen of Nigeria, especially in Kogi, in state do not know the role television play as an instrument of educational advancement.
Therefore this study to determine the extent of which television programme educated add to the advancement of Kogi State and Nigeria as a whole.
1.3 Objective of the Study
Since the objective of conducting any research its to depict dark area(s) of what has been know or unknown, this work intends:
1. To examine the impact of television as an instrument of additional advancement in Kogi state
2. To discover the function of television programme in education document
3. To examine how television stimulate group discussion among citizen of Kogi State
4. To examine the type of programme suitable TV educational advancement and development in Kogi State.
1.4 Research Question
Those are agitating question towards solving the research topic. In this wise, the research question for this study is highlighted below.
1. To what extent has television serves as an instrument of education advancement in the state [Kogi State)
2. To what extent has television programme been a virtual function in educational advancement
3. Has television programme stimulate group discussion among the
people of the state
4. To what extent has the various of programme suitable for the educational advancement and development in the state.
1.5 Significance of the Study
As an academic work which intends to pass through scientific scrutiny in terms of empirical analysis,. It aims to add to the academic knowledge both for the benefit of researchers and students of great minds, media practitioners and the general public.
Importantly, those who want to engage in similar topic will fund it very useful by serving as reference topic.
1.6 Rationale of the Study
It is highly terrific to note that despite numerous contribute of new programme most especially, educational programme, there are number of chasers aided to Nigeria youths as well as citizens of Kogi state. This among other thing however necessitated for this research work.
1.7 Scope of the Study
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The aim of this study was to determine The role of Nigerian Mass media in the promoting free and fair elections (A study of heartland FM, IBC...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Issues involving the influence of Zee World Soap Opera on the cultural values of youths in Uyo me...Continue Reading »
» ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was designed to determine the perceived impact of print media as indices of sports development in Nigeria using The Sun Newspaper ...Continue Reading »
5. BROADCAST MEDIA AND SALES PERFORMANCE OF FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS IN PORT HARCOURT USE SPEARMAN RANKING ORDER CORRELATION» INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the study The term ‘broadcast media’ is quite often mentioned these days. It is a new phenomenon and one w...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT It has been said that the modern world is living in an Information Age where among others information and communication technologies take cen...Continue Reading »
7. COMMUNICATION: THE KEY IN EFFECTIVE PUBLIC RELATION (A Case study of DAAR Communication Limited) (AIT/RAY POWER)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Nolte (1974), one of the legendary public relation consultant and other said, “That are two requirements for success in...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The development of Nigerian politics is interwoven with that of the press. The early press, n...Continue Reading »
9. AN ASSESSMENT OF EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION IN ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT AMONG COMMERCIAL DRIVERS IN ZARIA» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to assess emergency communication in road traffic accident among commercial drivers in Zaria with a view to ascert...Continue Reading »
10. PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF GOVERNMENT OWNED BROADCASTING MEDIA IN NIGERIA (A case study of Osun State Broadcasting Cooperation (OSBC))» TABLE OF CONTENTS Page Title page i Certification ii Dedication iii Acknowledgement iv Abstract v Table of content vi CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1 1...Continue Reading »