Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 35 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background to the Study
Television (TV) is a telecommunication medium for transmitting and receiving moving Image that can monochrome (black-and-white) or colored, with or without accompanying sound, “television” may also refer specifically to a television set, television programming or television transmission.
Globally, the television world has initiated a transition of emphases from an analogue educational research based on technological development to a digital knowledge based technological development in education.
This has made it one of the basic building blocks of modern society. The technological change process has accelerated in tandem to create a new world power. Although television recourses have been looked on as tools for the up liftment of the standard of education in any nation the level of instructional development process leaves much to be desired in Nigerian higher education system.
Recent developments in television have drastically affected educational procedure for improved quality of education offered to students, television resources in instructional delivery in schools will serve as dual purpose and more efficient classroom instruction (Nzewi, 2009; Umoren, 2006). It is in the pursuance of the need to access international best practices that federal government reviewed the national policy on Education (1998) to the current one (NPE,2004) to accommodate the introduction of television system in keeping with the dynamic of social change and its demand, television stratum in Nigeria prepare the student with manpower demand. It is at this level that they should have these first encounter technology.
The advancement in which television resources offer in higher education, can be evident through accessibility to educative programme and instructional delivery in Kogi state. This can only be attained when it is drastically integrated into the programme process in the educational advancement system.
Productive situational delivery enhances learners creative and intellectual development through the use of television images, graphics, audio, test d motion for high quality learning.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
The problem statement describes the context this study and it also identifies the general approach most citizen of Nigeria, especially in Kogi, in state do not know the role television play as an instrument of educational advancement.
Therefore this study to determine the extent of which television programme educated add to the advancement of Kogi State and Nigeria as a whole.
1.3 Objective of the Study
Since the objective of conducting any research its to depict dark area(s) of what has been know or unknown, this work intends:
1. To examine the impact of television as an instrument of additional advancement in Kogi state
2. To discover the function of television programme in education document
3. To examine how television stimulate group discussion among citizen of Kogi State
4. To examine the type of programme suitable TV educational advancement and development in Kogi State.
1.4 Research Question
Those are agitating question towards solving the research topic. In this wise, the research question for this study is highlighted below.
1. To what extent has television serves as an instrument of education advancement in the state [Kogi State)
2. To what extent has television programme been a virtual function in educational advancement
3. Has television programme stimulate group discussion among the
people of the state
4. To what extent has the various of programme suitable for the educational advancement and development in the state.
1.5 Significance of the Study
As an academic work which intends to pass through scientific scrutiny in terms of empirical analysis,. It aims to add to the academic knowledge both for the benefit of researchers and students of great minds, media practitioners and the general public.
Importantly, those who want to engage in similar topic will fund it very useful by serving as reference topic.
1.6 Rationale of the Study
It is highly terrific to note that despite numerous contribute of new programme most especially, educational programme, there are number of chasers aided to Nigeria youths as well as citizens of Kogi state. This among other thing however necessitated for this research work.
1.7 Scope of the Study
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE ROLE OF ELECTRONIC MEDIA IN COMBATING DRUG ABUSE AND NATIONAL SECURITY (A CASE STUDY OF N.T.A. ENUGU STATE)» chapter I introduction 1.1 Background to the study Communication dates back money centuries age right from the creation of man and this painting on th...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 277 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The development of Nigerian politics is interwoven with that of the press. The early press, n...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 0 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 122 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Although social networks, corporate websites, chat rooms, email customer response facilities and ...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 266 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
5. AUDIENCE PERCEPTION OF THE ROLE OF WOMEN IN ADVERTISEMENTS: A STUDY OF DELTA SOAP TV ADVERTISEMENT» It has been argued overtime, that advertisements fulfill two basic purposes, which are to inform and to influence. Advertisements are made by using di...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 223 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY A century and half ago, communication between countries involved physical presence. Once, a repor...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 36 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» 26AbstractThis project examines the comparative study of the performances of government owned and privately owned broadcasting media organization (A s...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 341 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
8. THE ROLE OF THE MASS MEDIA IN PROMOTING ANTI-CORRUPTION CAMPAIGNS: A CONTENT ANALYSIS OF THISDAY AND DAILY TRUST COVERAGE OF EFCC AND ICPC RELATED ISS...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Mass media provide information for people at large so that there is acceptance of an idea to crea...Continue Reading »
86 pages | 337 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Cartoon readership decreased as student readers got older. Among the lecturers, readership of car...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 897 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
10. COMMUNICATION AS A MANAGEMENT TOOL FOR CRISIS RESOLUTION IN SELECTED TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN DELTA STATE NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Crises of different types occur between managements and students of tertiary institutions in Delta State, Nigeria. Communication is all embra...Continue Reading »
149 pages | 110 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION