Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 136 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The research entitled, “Religion, Politics and the Revolutionary Impulse in African-Arabic Drama. A Study of Tewfiq Al-Hakim’s The Sultan’s Dilemma and Fate of a Cockroach” explores the complexity of the mix of religion and politics from the Afro-Arabian experience and roots out the existential problems which the Afro-Arabian mind has been squashed, hence, stimulating the peoples to demand for change, self-determination and freedom from constituted potentates either by way of mass or popular protests or by revolution. The two dramas of Tewfiq Al-Hakim mentioned above feed the needs of this research and captures, to a large degree, issues concerning the popular protests in the Afro-Arabian world which the dramatist points out and resolves in his two dramas yet remains unexplored despite their lushness. One of the nucleuses of drama is to conscientize and this research observes that Tewfiq al-Hakim’s theatre offers a way out of the issues and dilemma of the Arabian world by addressing key subjects such as religion, race, politics, gender, power imbalances, revolution; time and place. Apart from the Africanness or Arabness or context of which the research perceives these issues, The Sultan’s Dilemma and Fate of a Cockroach address these complexities as universal questions using the interpretative theory of understanding as a means of conceiving these issues.
Religion is a belief that strives to provide satisfactory answers to devotees about life, death and
rebirth, about man, his fate and his place in the universe (Beier, 1979). The world-views of a
people, community or individual are embedded on their religious thinking which most times
interlace with indigenous cultures. Here, culture meets and mixes with religion to feed the social
and spiritual needs of society or the forces that drive it. Society thrives on the Worldviews of
people and their relation to other societies is dependent on how they use or relay power in their
social engagements and interactions with people within and outside their religio-cultural
brackets. Hence, religion and politics as well as culture cannot be estranged from each other in
societal and social construction. People’s beliefs and opinions concerning the existence, nature,
and worship of a deity or deities, and divine involvement in the universe and human life plunge
into the margin of the power relationships that exist in specific areas of the society. The
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The core of the Nigeria’s health policy is the primary health care. This is because it focuses more on health needs of the rural popula...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF OPINION LEADERS IN INFORMATION DISSEMINATION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF OWO TOWNSHIP)» ABSTRACT This project work reviews the concepts, measures, and strategies of two step flow of communication which is aimed at examining the impact of ...Continue Reading »
3. IMPACT OF DIGITIZATION OF THE BROADCASTING MEDIA IN NIGERIA: A STUDY OF NIGERIA TELEVISION AUTHORITY (NTA ENUGU)» Abstract The purpose of embarking on this study was to provide a well detailed account on the impact of digitization of the Broadcasting Media in Nige...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Communication is a variety of behaviours, processes and technologies by which meaning is transmit...Continue Reading »
» (A CASE STUDY OF OSUN STATE BROADCASTING SERVICE) ABSTRACT The various literature studies intended to the mass media role in the national development ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Entertainment has been one of the vibrant outfits that sustain man and add to his longevity because it plays a very vital role on his psyche....Continue Reading »
» ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Certification ii Dedication iii Acknowledgements iv Table of Contents v Abstract vii CHAPTER ONE: INTR...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Television is the most powerful and influential medium of communication around the globe. Due to ...Continue Reading »
9. AFRICAN DANCES AS VITAL TEACHING TOOLS: A STUDY OF DRAMA AND THEATRE-IN-EDUCATION PROJECT 2015/2016 AT WORD OF FAITH SCHOOL, ENEN AFAHA, UYO» ABSTRACT Most members of the society strongly holds that the western system of education is the only means of educating their children/wards, thus any...Continue Reading »
10. AN EXAMINATION OF THE USAGE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY BY THE ACADEMIC STAFF OF AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, NIGERIA» Abstract The study examined usage of basic computer applicationsand awareness, access and utilizationof academic e resources, as well as the challenge...Continue Reading »