Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 136 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The research entitled, “Religion, Politics and the Revolutionary Impulse in African-Arabic Drama. A Study of Tewfiq Al-Hakim’s The Sultan’s Dilemma and Fate of a Cockroach” explores the complexity of the mix of religion and politics from the Afro-Arabian experience and roots out the existential problems which the Afro-Arabian mind has been squashed, hence, stimulating the peoples to demand for change, self-determination and freedom from constituted potentates either by way of mass or popular protests or by revolution. The two dramas of Tewfiq Al-Hakim mentioned above feed the needs of this research and captures, to a large degree, issues concerning the popular protests in the Afro-Arabian world which the dramatist points out and resolves in his two dramas yet remains unexplored despite their lushness. One of the nucleuses of drama is to conscientize and this research observes that Tewfiq al-Hakim’s theatre offers a way out of the issues and dilemma of the Arabian world by addressing key subjects such as religion, race, politics, gender, power imbalances, revolution; time and place. Apart from the Africanness or Arabness or context of which the research perceives these issues, The Sultan’s Dilemma and Fate of a Cockroach address these complexities as universal questions using the interpretative theory of understanding as a means of conceiving these issues.
Religion is a belief that strives to provide satisfactory answers to devotees about life, death and
rebirth, about man, his fate and his place in the universe (Beier, 1979). The world-views of a
people, community or individual are embedded on their religious thinking which most times
interlace with indigenous cultures. Here, culture meets and mixes with religion to feed the social
and spiritual needs of society or the forces that drive it. Society thrives on the Worldviews of
people and their relation to other societies is dependent on how they use or relay power in their
social engagements and interactions with people within and outside their religio-cultural
brackets. Hence, religion and politics as well as culture cannot be estranged from each other in
societal and social construction. People’s beliefs and opinions concerning the existence, nature,
and worship of a deity or deities, and divine involvement in the universe and human life plunge
into the margin of the power relationships that exist in specific areas of the society. The
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. INTERACTIVE MEDIA SALES PROMOTION TYPOLOGIES AND TELECOMMUNICATION OPERATORS’ BRAND EQUITY AMONG CIVIL SERVANTS IN LAGOS AND OGUN STATES, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Nigerian telecommunication industry has evolved into a competitive sphere as operators endeavour to entreat and win customers through monetar...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Cult according to the longman dictionary of contemporary English is the group of people believing in a particular system ...Continue Reading »
3. NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY STUDENTS’ INTERNET USES AND GRATIFICATIONS: A STUDY OF TWO SELECTED INTERNET ACCESS POINTS» ABSTRACT Nigerian university students have become receptive to Internet technology. However, literature indicates that there are sparse studies on how...Continue Reading »
4. GATEKEEPING AND OBJECTIVITY IN NEWS REPORTING: A STUDY OF THE NATION AND DAILY TRUST NEWSPAPERS IN NIGERIA» Abstract Objectivity and gatekeeping are two of the most talked about concepts in journalism practice globally. However, because of the way facts are ...Continue Reading »
5. THE INFLUENCE OF WESTERN PROGRAMMES ON DSTV TELEVISION ON THE BEHAVIOURAL VALUES OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY It would be appropriate for us to start by stating that the DSTV television is a unique medium of...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of this research work is find out the crisis resolution of ijaw/ itesekiri of 1997.In the chapter one we make a research on the confl...Continue Reading »
7. ACADEMIC INDISCIPLINE AND FAILURE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ENUGU EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE» ABSTRACT This study investigated Academic Indiscipline and Failure among Secondary School Students. (A case study of some selected schools in Enugu Ea...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work was done to final out the assessment of the mass media’s role in the campaign against drug abuse, because drug abuse has beco...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examined television advertising and consumer patronage of soft drink in Uyo urban. The population of the study consisted of 436,60...Continue Reading »
10. INFLUENCE OF TELEVISION ADVERTISING ON CONSUMER BUYING HABITS OF GUINNESS STOUT IN IKEJA COMMUNITY OF LAGOS STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study One function of the mass media which is becoming increasingly important in the modern world is th...Continue Reading »