Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
A public relations is the acts of employing effective communication to build sustain and defend organizationâ€™s reputation among both its internal and external public. Remarkably which any organizations public image receives a high rating bases on the foregoing attributes it translates into increased public confidence patronage good will higher profit growth peaceful and stable environment
The researcherâ€™s interest in this topic emanated from the above premise also as a student of communication would like to find out public relations as a tool for conflict resolution Questionnaire personal interviews personal association journals textbooks office record etc. were used to gather primary and secondary data which were then analysed using statistical techniques as percentage rate means table and charts. The population interest included both internal and external.
Random sample method was adopted to elicit the reasons. Educational qualification of the respondents. Whether NITEL has public relations department the medium through which NITELâ€™S policies and . programmes are disseminated public relations has encouraged cordial relation between NITEL and its public NITEL and its social responsibility public relations as a tool for conflict resolution credibility building and earning and repartition for company are predicated on effective communication with the publics we all examine and discussed.
However the result of the survey revealed that NITEL agrees that NITEL public relations is imperative in conflict management and resolution. The outcome of this research work will go a long way to portray the importance and imperative of public relations in both business and social lives.
In the high of this some strong recommendations were made for those who care to know.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 Background of study
1.2 Statement of research problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Research question
1.6 Research hypothesis
1.7 Conceptual and operational definition
Review of the literature
2.1 Sources of literature
2.2 Summary of literary review
3.1 Research Method
3.2 Research design
3.3 Research sample
3.4 Measuring instrument
3.5 Data collection
3.6 Data analysis
3.7 Expected Result
Data analysis and result
Summary, Recommendation and Conclusion
5.2 Recommendation for further study
5.3 Suggestion for further study
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study With the invention of the telegraph, radio and television, print newspapers have faced challenges...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Drug abuse has since been recognized as global problem that bother every country in the world today. Different nations ac...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Stage play production management is an area in theatre that most people shy away from due to a perceived lack of funds.[EA1] In view of this,...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The various literature studies intended to evaluate the role of radio in the national national development. In this study, the researcher dec...Continue Reading »
5. A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF NEWSPAPER COVERAGE OF ELECTRICITY IN NIGERIA: A STUDY OF DAILY TRUST AND LEADERSHIP NEWSPAPERS BETWEEN JANUARY – MAY, 2015...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study One of the major energy challenges in the world today is ensuring access to clean and sustainable...Continue Reading »
» . A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU METROPOLIS CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The tendency, most of the time especially in the developing countr...Continue Reading »
7. AN ANALYSIS OF PUBLIC PERCEPTION OF THE USE OF CELEBRITIES IN BILLBOARD ADVERTISING IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Recent trends in advertising have revealed that marketers and advertising agencies prefer the use...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT OWNERSHIP ON MEDIA OBJECTIVITY ( A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN TELEVISION AUTHORITY)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In this part of the world,media ownership first began with the activities of colonial missionarie...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Background to the Study Election is a festival of democracy. It fosters an inclusive state; democracy rooted in popular sovereignty an...Continue Reading »
10. IMPACT OF PUBLIC RELATIONS ON A CORPORATE ORGANISATION (A STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC ENUGU ZONAL HEADQUARTERS)» Abstract This work is aimed at looking into the impact of public relations in First Bank of Nigeria PLC Enugu Zonal Headquarters. First Bank is a corp...Continue Reading »