Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 55 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of the study
In the post-second World War years, development co-operation was based on transfer of technologies to developing countries. According to the model of social labour division in western cultures, technical knowledge transferred by extension services and utilized by farms (Roth, 2001). The introduction of western technology to non-western farmers was intended to increase production capacity and improve the market position of agriculture.
According to Israel and Wilson (2006), developing an understanding of extension sources and channels used by clients to obtain information is a pre-requisite for efficient educational programming because messages that go unheard or unseen cannot lead to change.
Though early extension effort based on direct communication with clients, changes in society and technology have resulted in programmes using diverse array of communication channels to reach clients, both directly and through surrogates.
Many clients, especially other people continue to rely on more traditional channels for agricultural information while using newer technologies as a complement (Howell and Hebron, 2004, Vergot et al, 2005, Boz and Ozca, 2010).
In a very concise way, development communication is application of
the process. In other words, development communication is the use of the
principle and practice to exchange ideas in order to fulfill
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MASS COMMUNICATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» TABLE OF CONTENT TITLE PAGE II APPROVAL PAGE III DEDICATION IV ACKNOWLEDGMENT V ABSTRACT VI TABLE OF CONTENT VII CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 THE HIST...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 154 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
2. INFLUENCE OF NEWS COMMERCIALIZATION ON GOVERNMENT OWNED RADIO STATIONS IN ABIA STATE (A Study BCA and Radio Nigeria Pacesetter FM Umuahia)» ABSTRACT The study assessed the “Influence of News Commercialization on Government Owned Radio Stations in Abia State, Nigeria”. The survey resear...Continue Reading »
38 pages | 213 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
3. INFLUENCE OF SUPER STORY ON THE SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR OF YOUTHS A STUDY OF STUDENTS OF AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE» ABSTRACT The study examined the influence of Super Story on the social behaviour of students of Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti. Use and gratificati...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 48 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
4. THE IMPACT OF “BENUE THIS WEEK” A RADIO BENUE PROGRAMME ON THE RURAL DEVELOPMENT OF KATSINA-ALA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» Table of ContentsTitle Page iDeclaration iiCertification iiiDedication ivAcknowledgement vTable of Contents viList of Tables viiiAbstract ixCHAPTER ON...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 91 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
5. THE IMPACT OF NEWS COMMENTARIES ON RADIO LISTENERS (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL RADIO CORPORATION OF NIGERIA ENUGU)» CHAPETR ONE INTRODUCTION The history of radio news commentary in Nigeria dated back to the 1930’s when what was known as radio receiver was just...Continue Reading »
41 pages | 233 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
6. ANALYSIS OF CHALLENGES FACING FREEDOM OF INFORMATION IN NIGERIA (A case Study of Osun state Broadcasting Corporation)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background to the Study The Press is the moulder of the society. Although this fact has been lashed with numerous cri...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 191 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» ABSTRACT National integration has been described as the role in which television must play. This term paper will critically examine the level to which...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The past fifteen years or more, the world has played host to a lot of technological innovations o...Continue Reading »
59 pages | 673 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Children have become MUCH more interested in cartoons, over many years and it has become a primar...Continue Reading »
58 pages | 257 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The personal and unilag character of radio makes it one of the most appealing and universal mass ...Continue Reading »
93 pages | 205 hits | Source: MASS COMMUNICATION