Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 73 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1 - 5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The success of any business organization depends largely on consumer patronage. For any product or services of an organization to be suitable, it need to be communicated to the consumer. Not wit the product or services, are communicated to consumer, their existence cannot be recognized, hence patronage may not be realized.
Organization promote their good and service to the market and to the users of those product and service. They make use of a variety of promotional method, such as advertising personal selling publicity, of sales promotional such promotional tool may be use by any types of organization, whether commercial or non profit making, to communicate to, and persuade a target recipient or potential consumers that they should avail them suit to the product or service on offer.
Furthermore, A study of marketing communication, is therefore relevant to different types of organization, promotional activities are undertaking by commercial companies, trade association, government bodies, educational institutions, health advisory councils, political parties charities etc. it is an important area of study for the marketer, because of the large financial investment (expenditure) made in promotional activities. The advertising industry, in particular is a large and important sector in any western economy.
This industry is also showing signs of rapid growth in the lesser developed economies and in some socialist countries.
Modern marketing calls for modern firms to develop a good product, pricing it attractively and making it readily accessible to target consumer, this companies must design and create awareness about the existence, futures and forms how there will benefit the target market.
Sale promotion is one of the most important promotion tools in marketing of good and services, mutating communicate mix consist of the subject of marketing tools, that are primarily communicational in nature. They are tools normally classify under promotion, which is one of the controllable variable (which can called the promo tools) the promotional variables includes various forms of advertising, packaging, sale presentation, sale aids, (cataloques, trading stams premiums, free sample coupons) and publicity programme.
Consumer is regarded as a king in marketing concept so marketing activities today based on how best to satisfy the consumer the marketing effort of any company should base on how best to ensure that after development of a product presentation or an acceptable price, choice of a better promotional strategy which will involves much sales promotion to urge the consumer faster to the product. The sales promotion is an inducement for a consumer to buy.
Beside it, it is not mostly in a developing country like Nigeria. For a manufacturer to merely produce and that consumer will be aware of such product. The firm has to engage in promotional activities. And over the year some notable authors have regarded sales promotion as having played such role as:
- Stimulating a new user of a product.
- Encouraging more frequent use of a product
- Posting sales in a particular geographical area of region
- Encouraging the use of other goods.
- Appealing to special segment of market
- Attracting bargain hunting, non brand conscious buyer
- Encourage seasonal sale or stimulating off-peaks period sale security self space of a particular product
- Encouraging movement of slow selling line
- Off-setting price competition
- Assigning sale force presentation of their product because maturation and encouragement has been create.
- It enhances implus buying (implanted buying)
- Encouraging products and services improvement and development of new product or goods and services.
1.2 OBJECTIVES OF THE ESSAY
The main objective of this essay is met part of the requirement of the award of National Diploma in Business studies of Kaduna Polytechnic. The study is aimed also of achieving the following specific objecting.
1. To pin point the role and importance of sales promotion in the marketing of goods and services.
2. To examine the techniques of sales promotion
3. To highlight the procedure of controlling and evaluating the sales promotional activities.
4. To identify the advantages and disadvantages of sales promotions.
5. To provide suggestions and recommendations to business organization on how to effectively apply sales promotion technique for other products and services.
1.3 RATIONALE FOR THE STUDY
One of the rationale behind this study of this particular topic is to expose ore exhibit the usefulness or the significant of sales promotion in a marketing organization. Another reason or rationale for the study is because must marketing organization does not places or lay emphasis on sales promotion.
Also another rationale of the study is to educate marketing organization on important or benefit of sales promotion on marketing organization reason being that most marketing organization does not pay serious attention to sales promotion.
1.4 SCOPE OF THE ESSAY
The main focus of this essay is on the relevance of sales promotion to business organizations. This is achieved by examining the various definition of sales promotion as provided by schools, its importance, the techniques employed as well as some of the advantages and disadvantages.
1.5 DEFINITION OF TERMS
Promotion: these are the activities the company undertakes to make the product easily accessible and available to target consumer.
Marketing: Is define as “human activities directed at satisfying need and want through exchange process”.
Consumers: are those people who pay or uses good or service to satisfy personal or house hold wait rather than for sold for uses in business.
Sales promotion: may be described as collections of incentives periodically to stimulate sales for consumer purchased of good and services.
Advertising: - is an non personal means of communicating to the target audience usually sponsor by the marketers.
Public relationship: conscious effort to improve and maintain an organization relationships with such public as employees customers share holders local communities, made unions.
Personally selling: are those people who convince their target audience about the product.
Promotional mix: they are set of tools used by manufacture sales promotion, publicity.
Marketing mix: is the combination of detailed strategies tactics, operation, programmes techniques, and activities to which resources may be allocated such that the companies marketing objectives are achieved.
Marketing communication: conveying of information from the markets to one target market with the objective if creating a awareness of the company product or services.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. Perception and Social Influence of Electronic Media Advertising on Students (Case study of federal polytechnic, bida)» ABSTRACT This research work examined “Perception and Social Influence of Electronic Media Advertising on Students of Federal Polytechnic, Bida. ...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF SALES PROMOTION ON THE PURCHASE OF CONSUMERS GOODS: A CASE STUDY OF CONSUMERS IN NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Sales promotion is one of the four aspects of promotional mix or marketing mix, (the other three ...Continue Reading »
3. EXAMINE THE EFFECTS OF GREEN PACKAGING ON CONSUMERS GREEN PURCHASE INTENTIONS AND ACTUAL PURCHASE BEHAVIOUR IN EBONYI STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study As the world’s economy is rapidly developing, the global environment is increasingly deteri...Continue Reading »
4. IMPACT OF FAKE DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING ON CONSUMERS PURCHASING INTENTION IN NIGERIA (CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY The essence of being in business by any business outfits is to produce for sales and profits. In order to...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study is to identify the impact of Advertising on the marketing Global system for mobile (G.S.M) Communication in Enugu a case study of ...Continue Reading »
6. STRATEGIC PLANNING: A VERITABLE TOOL IN THE PRACTICE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS (A STUDY OF ANAMBRA STATE PRIMARY EDUCATION BOARD, (SPEB) AWKA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND The practice relations has been with man since time immemorial. Man, both in the past and in the present, wish...Continue Reading »
7. THE ATTITUDE OF FEMALE MASS COMMUNICATION STUDENTS TOWARDS JOURNALISM AS A CAREER, IN NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY AWKA» Abstract The researcher in this work focused on the Attitude of Female Mass Communication Students Towards Journalism As a Career. It is believed that...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY This research work is on the topic: problems and prospects of marketing industrial products in Ni...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND INFORMATION The fourth goal and one of the most important issues in the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) is...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Computers will remain an integral part of life; this is as a result of increasing number of areas where they...Continue Reading »