Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 102 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
To survive in the banking business effective public relations is inevitable. Gone are the days when some banks thrived because the customer had no choice. The situation today is that the bank must convince the customer, to attract his patronage. In other words, customer satisfaction has become a basis for attraction. Also in the banking sector, public relations are most needed to boost customer relations, financial relations and shareholder relations which in turn will help to build a sustainable corporate image.
However, at the close of last millennium two major contradictory phenomena occurred in Nigeria banking sector. The older banks in the sector were not really performing their financial intermediation roles to expectation . some of these older banks that were deemed to have grown solid in every confidence and credibility . this was largely kue to liquidity problems or what has been referred to as financial distress in the industry or better put banking in business for ages and are still strong to survive whatever vicissitude this millennium might bring to the industry .
The issue of public relations was regulated to the background by some banks prior to (during) the distress era of the banking industry. What informed these banks attitudes is largely due to lack of proper
understanding of what public relations stands for and its principles.
Another glaring factor that has been ascribed to this ill attitude is that
PR is being misconstrued to mean the same thing as advertising ,
relations activities are not giving adequate attention where they
such organization. It is unfortunate thing that
not use public relations, some even
do not need public relations though
public relations in their daily operations.
Consequtly a number of banks dubbed ‘New
(NGBs)” sprang up within the same
old generation banks were distressed
masses and have remained on the
till date. The
here stems from the fact that while the distressed
survive the stiff central bank guidelines and the ever
patronage, the NGBs
have managed to
in the face of
more stiff operational
The advent of new generation banks and finance houses and the
throat competition call for effective
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This study on Advertising as revenue survival strategy for mass media organization Nigeria is the subject of the work. The purpose was to ide...Continue Reading »
2. THE ROLE OF GOVERNMENT AND OPINION LEADERS (RURAL AREA) IN MANAGING COMMUNITY CONFLICT: (FROM-2001-2008) A CASE STUDY OF THE JOS, PLATEAU STATE CONFL...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Violent identity based inter communal conflicts are no longer new to Nigeria. Since the eighties ...Continue Reading »
3. BANK RECAPITALIZATION AS A MARKETING STRATEGY IN A COMPETITIVE BANKING INDUSTRY:A STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA)PLC» INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION The Nigerian banking system was at no time immune to reforms. This Was confirmed by the country’s apex bank, the Centr...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF SALES PROMOTION ON CUSTOMERS’ LOYALTY IN THE NIGERIAN TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY. (A STUDY OF MTN ASABA)» ABSTRACT. The study examines the impact of sales promotion on customers’ loyalty, using MTN Asaba. The objectives of the study are to determine ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study The role of sales promotion in the form of advertising in promoting product and service awareness...Continue Reading »
6. PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT IN THE CABLE INDUSTRY: PROBLEMS AND PROSPECT. (A CASE STUDY OF CUTIX CABLE PLC NNEWI ANAMBRA STATE)» ABSTRACT This research work is aimed at identifying some of the variables affecting new product development in the cable industry using Cutix cable Pl...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Marketing concept is a customer oriented philosophy which states that customer’s satisfacti...Continue Reading »
8. AN APPRAISAL OF THE APPLICATION OF DIRECT AND ONLINE MARKETING IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY (A STUDY OF ZENITH BANK PLC ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY History has shown that societies have unique aspect of Interaction which makes life substantial f...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Small and medium scale enterprises are the engine that drives most economies of the world. Their ...Continue Reading »
10. THE EFFECT OF GOOD PUBLIC RELATION AND ORGANIZED PROMOTIONS ON THE ACHIEVEMENT OF MARKETING OBJECTIVE, CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BREWERIE PLC» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In the recent past, public relations was regarded as publicity, but currently publicity is regarded as one of the tools o...Continue Reading »