Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 102 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
To survive in the banking business effective public relations is inevitable. Gone are the days when some banks thrived because the customer had no choice. The situation today is that the bank must convince the customer, to attract his patronage. In other words, customer satisfaction has become a basis for attraction. Also in the banking sector, public relations are most needed to boost customer relations, financial relations and shareholder relations which in turn will help to build a sustainable corporate image.
However, at the close of last millennium two major contradictory phenomena occurred in Nigeria banking sector. The older banks in the sector were not really performing their financial intermediation roles to expectation . some of these older banks that were deemed to have grown solid in every confidence and credibility . this was largely kue to liquidity problems or what has been referred to as financial distress in the industry or better put banking in business for ages and are still strong to survive whatever vicissitude this millennium might bring to the industry .
The issue of public relations was regulated to the background by some banks prior to (during) the distress era of the banking industry. What informed these banks attitudes is largely due to lack of proper
understanding of what public relations stands for and its principles.
Another glaring factor that has been ascribed to this ill attitude is that
PR is being misconstrued to mean the same thing as advertising ,
relations activities are not giving adequate attention where they
such organization. It is unfortunate thing that
not use public relations, some even
do not need public relations though
public relations in their daily operations.
Consequtly a number of banks dubbed ‘New
(NGBs)” sprang up within the same
old generation banks were distressed
masses and have remained on the
till date. The
here stems from the fact that while the distressed
survive the stiff central bank guidelines and the ever
patronage, the NGBs
have managed to
in the face of
more stiff operational
The advent of new generation banks and finance houses and the
throat competition call for effective
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The essence of being in business by any business outfit is to produce for sales and profits. In o...Continue Reading »
2. STRATEGIES FOR INTRODUCING A NEW PRODUCT IN THE MARKET (A CASE STUDY OF ENCRISTO PHAMACEUTICALS LIMITED IN ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The objective of any organization is to create customers and satisfying them at a profit that is,...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Marketing plays a dominant role in the successful management of business in the world of Drucker ...Continue Reading »
4. EFFECT OF PERDONAL SELLING ON SALES VOLUME OF SOFT DR INK IN UYO METROPOLIS ( A CASE STUDY COCA COLA NIGERIA LIMITED)» Abstract A lot of beverages manufacturing companies in Nigeria are suffering from the piling up of unsold stocks. In recent years, Nigeria witnessed s...Continue Reading »
5. AN APPRAISAL OF THE APPLICATION OF DIRECT AND ONLINE MARKETING IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY (A STUDY OF ZENITH BANK PLC ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY History has shown that societies have unique aspect of Interaction which makes life substantial f...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Given the trend of every aspects of economic activities globally and particularly Nigeria, it is imperative fo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Entrepreneurial Marketing (EM) practices have been identified as one of the important key ingredients for superior performance and global com...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The Agricultural sector has been identified as one of the sectors that can help drive the Nigeria...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Advertising is a tool which is used to communicate message to consumers, the general public and s...Continue Reading »
10. EFFECT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP MARKETING PRACTICE ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMEs IN NIGERIA( A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of Study Ensuring long term organizational performance is a challenge in our present technology driven and competi...Continue Reading »