Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 102 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
To survive in the banking business effective public relations is inevitable. Gone are the days when some banks thrived because the customer had no choice. The situation today is that the bank must convince the customer, to attract his patronage. In other words, customer satisfaction has become a basis for attraction. Also in the banking sector, public relations are most needed to boost customer relations, financial relations and shareholder relations which in turn will help to build a sustainable corporate image.
However, at the close of last millennium two major contradictory phenomena occurred in Nigeria banking sector. The older banks in the sector were not really performing their financial intermediation roles to expectation . some of these older banks that were deemed to have grown solid in every confidence and credibility . this was largely kue to liquidity problems or what has been referred to as financial distress in the industry or better put banking in business for ages and are still strong to survive whatever vicissitude this millennium might bring to the industry .
The issue of public relations was regulated to the background by some banks prior to (during) the distress era of the banking industry. What informed these banks attitudes is largely due to lack of proper
understanding of what public relations stands for and its principles.
Another glaring factor that has been ascribed to this ill attitude is that
PR is being misconstrued to mean the same thing as advertising ,
relations activities are not giving adequate attention where they
such organization. It is unfortunate thing that
not use public relations, some even
do not need public relations though
public relations in their daily operations.
Consequtly a number of banks dubbed ‘New
(NGBs)” sprang up within the same
old generation banks were distressed
masses and have remained on the
till date. The
here stems from the fact that while the distressed
survive the stiff central bank guidelines and the ever
patronage, the NGBs
have managed to
in the face of
more stiff operational
The advent of new generation banks and finance houses and the
throat competition call for effective
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. CUSTOMER PROTECTION POLICY (A CASE STUDY OF THE CUSTOMER PROTECTION POLICY OF THE NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE FOR INVESTORS IN THE NIGERIAN CAPITAL MARKET...» INTRODUCTION In his first Consumer address to the United States Congress in America in 1962, the then American President, J. F. Kennedy, spelt out fou...Continue Reading »
2. IMPACT OF FAKE DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING ON CONSUMERS PURCHASING INTENTION IN NIGERIA (CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY The essence of being in business by any business outfits is to produce for sales and profits. In order to...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Entrepreneurial Marketing (EM) practices have been identified as one of the important key ingredients for superior performance and global com...Continue Reading »
4. AN ASSESSMENT OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PRACTICES OF SELECTED INDIGENOUS MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA.» INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study and History of Selected Companies Today, increasing numbers of companies are beginning to appreciate the risi...Continue Reading »
5. APPRAISAL OF THE EFFECT OF SELECTED MARKETING COMMUNICATION MODELS FOR AN EFFECTIVE REBRANDING NIGERIA PROJECT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study: Over the years, the image of Nigeria and Nigerians (that is, how our external publics see us) ha...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Most of the consumers in Nigeria are ignorant of the existing laws that protect them more especia...Continue Reading »
7. AN APPRAISAL OF THE APPLICATION OF DIRECT AND ONLINE MARKETING IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY (A STUDY OF ZENITH BANK PLC ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY History has shown that societies have unique aspect of Interaction which makes life substantial f...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In this age of fierce competition and turbulent business environment, organizations tend to adopt specific strategies to stay afloat in busin...Continue Reading »
9. SERVICE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER LOYALTY IN THE TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY: A CASE STUDY OF GLOBALCOM LTD, UYO.» ABSTRACT This research is focused on the relationship between service quality and customer loyalty in Glo network Nigeria, Uyo. The population of this...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INRODUCTION Marketing concentrate on the buyers or consumers determining their needs and desires, educating the regard to the availability...Continue Reading »