Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Consumer satisfaction is the economic justification for the existence of any business. Hence for any business to exist, survive and grow, the same plan must be strategic. So, this research work was carried out on the strategic marketing planning as a means of achieving increased, market share in competitive market. (A case study of Nigerian Breweries Plc Aba). In this research, we have treated these headings as follows. The problem statement which result as an increase in the competitive market of Nigerian breweries. So, the researcher is interested in finding out the reasons for achieving market share in competitive market. The objectives of the study which shows that the study aimed at:
(a) Finding out reasons for product.
(b) Finding out means/how to improve the products to stand the test of time.
(c) Finding out the importance of marketing strategies in the organization
(d) Finding out if other competitors are doing better than the Nigerian breweries Plc.
(e) Providing the necessary recommendation.
The methodology is definition is the systematic gathering, recording and analysis of data about problems or opportunities relating to any field of an endeavor for decision making. Having identified the research work and an examination on the relevant literature done, this area submits how the study was carried out, how the data analysis. Some of the fools used are: research design, sources/methods of data collection, population and sample size, sample techniques, validity and reliability of measuring instrument and finally method of data analysis. The findings from the table draw 13 of our data analysis; the answer to the question was clearly stated through various responses rates represented, which typically on the areas of Nigerian breweries. There is no positive impact of advertising in relation to customer’s patronage for their products. The conclusion from the findings, analysis and interpretation of the study. it is pertinent to note that the variables around which strategic marketing planning revolves on should be duly considered and implemented for the achievement of any company’s goal. The recommendations the company and the entire industry should always keep abreast of their competitors strategies, strength and weaknesses and where they exercise better sustainable competitive advantage to enhance effective strategic of organization should be considered to enable the organization determine the extent of its performance in comparison to its established standards so as to quickly correct any deviation notified and this should be done on a regular basis.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION One thing that is permanent, in this world is change. Due to the fact that the world is dynamic, things must keep on changing...Continue Reading »
2. USES AND IMPACT OF TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN INCREASING CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION IN NIGERIAN ICTs INDUSTRY» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background of the study Success in our modern business world depends greatly on the right approach to manage a busine...Continue Reading »
3. IMPACT ON PATRONAGE FOR ACCOMMODATION PRODUCTS AND SERVICE, AND ATTRACTING GUESTS AND MAKING THEM A LOYAL GUEST OR CLIENT» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The hospitality industry like any other industry has been affected by so many sensitive and uncontr...Continue Reading »
4. IMPACT OF THE COMMODITY EXCHANGE ON THE EXPORT OF PRIMARY COMMODITIES IN NIGERIA: FOCUS ON CASHEW» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Attempts to formalise produce marketing in Nigeria can be traced to the 1930s. Then the European ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Sales promotion is an indirect form of marketing promotion inserted to stimulate quick action. As...Continue Reading »
6. A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF CONSUMER ATTITUDE TOWARDS DIFFERENT BRANDS OF MOTOR OIL LUBRICANT PRODUCTS IN ENUGU URBAN» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY An oil lubricant has been a canon product in our society today due to uses of different types of ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Nigeria has emerged as the fastest growing telecommunication market on the African continent. The telecoms industry has e...Continue Reading »
8. EFFECT OF THE PRICING STRATEGY ON PATRONAGE OF SELECTED FOOD MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN THE SOUTHEAST OF NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study In the face of rapid economic and technological changes, today’s consumer is more curious, ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Advertising and sales promotion are becoming very regular in our world today especially with the ...Continue Reading »
10. THE EFFECT OF CONSUMERISM IN THE MARKETING OF PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA (AN APPRAISAL OF AGENCIES IN ENUGU STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Consumerism is a social and economic order that is based on the systematic creation and fostering of a desire ...Continue Reading »