Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Distribution can be defined as the act of placing goods and services where they are needed or wanted. One school of thoughts says that distribution is concerned with the activities involved in transferring of goods and services from producers to the final users; it includes physical activities such as transportation, storage, the legal promotional and finished goods until products reached the final consumer.
Distribution otherwise known as place in marketing language is a critical activity that must be performed by any marketer in order to ensure that the business survive.
Distribution is defined by Cundiff etal as major discussion making which embrace physical distribution and management of market channel for a business to survive there must be an efficient distribution whereby all products or goods produced must reached the consumer in order to achieve market goals and to achieve this goals make information available to the company on how consumer complaints in order to give them quality product in which they derived their maximum satisfaction on their money spent.
Distribution is defined by Olukayode A. Farayola (1977) as the movement of goods and services from the point of production to the point of use or consumption.
Distribution otherwise known as place in marketing language is an important element of marketing mix because there is no business until a sale is executed.
This distribution takes cognizance of the movement of raw material as well as that of finished goods i.e. the possible routes and the combination that the product undertakes to reach the consumer.
Distribution enables the right goods or raw materials to be available at the right place.
It goes a long way in determining not only the price of goods but also the market activities. Therefore, effective planning of distribution is sine quanon to marketing.
The meaning of consumer behavior having gained an understanding of the birth of consumer behavior . It is necessary to understand and have an insight into what constitute consumer behavior.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The roles of advertising on the consumption of fast food cannot be over emphasized. Advertising is an important part of the promotional mix w...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF ADVERTISING ON THE CONSUMPTION OF CONSUMER GOODS: A CASE STUDY OF GOVERNMENT PAID WORKERS (CIVIL SERVANT) IN ENUGU STATE.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Advertising is a powerful marketing communication tool used by companies to fulfill the promotional task. It is an impersonal...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The bid to assess the television programme preference of youths in Nsit Ubium Local Government Area let to this research work. The research w...Continue Reading »
4. THE EFFECT OF ADVERTISING ON SALES VOLUME OF AN ORGANIZATION (A case study of The Nigerian Bottling Company of Nigeria)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Advertising is any paid form of non personal communication about an organization or it’s pr...Continue Reading »
5. THE SIGNIFICANCE OF STRATEGIC MARKETING PRACTICES TO THE EFFECTIVENESS AND EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE OF SMALL SCALE AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISE» ABSTRACT The study examines the significance of marketing strategies on the performance of small scale enterprise in Shomolu Local Government Area of ...Continue Reading »
6. SERVICE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER LOYALTY IN THE TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY: A CASE STUDY OF GLOBALCOM LTD, UYO.» ABSTRACT This research is focused on the relationship between service quality and customer loyalty in Glo network Nigeria, Uyo. The population of this...Continue Reading »
7. IMPACT ON PATRONAGE FOR ACCOMMODATION PRODUCTS AND SERVICE, AND ATTRACTING GUESTS AND MAKING THEM A LOYAL GUEST OR CLIENT» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The hospitality industry like any other industry has been affected by so many sensitive and uncontr...Continue Reading »
» The article on this topic (The role of marketing information system in enhancing sales) is an extract from literature review of the project material. ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study A study of insurance history reveals that insurance practice arose from the need to protect agai...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Small and medium scale enterprises are the engine that drives most economies of the world. Their ...Continue Reading »