Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 88 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
It is stated that for any organization to remain viable, it must be
responsive to the changing environmental variables. These variables are
economic social, culture, legal, and technological forces.
However, in this work or study our concern is basically the technological
environmental forces, hence the topic “influence on online marketing and
electronic commerce on public relations practice in Nigeria”. Online marketing is
conducted through interactive online computer system, which link consumers
with sellers electronically. There are two types of online marketing channels:
commercial online services and internet.
Commercial online serviced offer online information and marketing
services to subscribers who [pay a monthly fee. The best known online services
provider is giants America online, which has more than 21 million subscribers.
Microsoft network (MSN) and prodigy trial far behind AOL with 2.45 million
and 1 million subscribers respectively.
These online service provide subscribers with information (news, libraries,
education, travel, sports, reference), entertainment (fun and games) shopping
services, dialogue opportunities (bulletin boards forms, chat boxes), and e-mail.
After growing rapidly through the mid-1990’s the commercial online
services have been overtaken by the internet as the primary online marketing
channel. In fact, all of the online service films now offer internet accesses as
primary services. The evolved form a network created by the defense
department during the 1960’s, initially to link government labs contractors, and
military installations, today, this huge, public computer network links computer
users of all types all around the world. Anyone with a PC, a modern and the
right software can browse the internet to obtain or share information on almost
any subject and to interact with other users.
Internet usage with the development of the user friendly world web (the
web) and web browser software such as Netscape navigator and Microsoft
internet explore. Today, even novices can surf the internet and experiences fully
integrated text, graphics, images, and access news, food, recipes, arts, and
business information. The internet itself is free although individual users usually
must pay a commercial access provider to hook up to it.
Although still in their infancy, internet usage and online marketing are
growing explosively. Today, some 40 million U.S households are dialing into the
internet, up from just 6 million in 1994. The U.S internet, up from just 6 million in
1994. the US internet population is expected to swell to some 60 million house
holds by the year 2002, total U.S. purchasing on the web is expected to skyrocket
from zero in 1994 and about $130 billion in 19999 to 1.4 trillion by 2003.
The explosion of internet usage heralds the dawning of a new world of
electronic commerce. Electronic commerce is the general term for a buying and
selling process that is supported by electronic means. Electronic markets are
“market spaces” rather than services electronically, and buyers search for
information, identify what they what, and place orders using a credit card or
other means of electronic payment.
The electronic commerce explosion is all around us. Here are just a few
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. INFLUENCE OF CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENT ON CONSUMER BRAND PREFERENCE OF SELLECTED BEVERAGE BRANDS IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study The contemporary society is characterized with globalization and competition, because most consum...Continue Reading »
2. THE SIGNIFICANCE OF STRATEGIC MARKETING PRACTICES TO THE EFFECTIVENESS AND EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE OF SMALL SCALE AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISE» ABSTRACT The study examines the significance of marketing strategies on the performance of small scale enterprise in Shomolu Local Government Area of ...Continue Reading »
3. EFFECT OF PERDONAL SELLING ON SALES VOLUME OF SOFT IN UYO METROPOLIS ( A CASE STUDY COCA COLA NIGERIA LIMITED)» Abstract A lot of beverages manufacturing companies in Nigeria are suffering from the piling up of unsold stocks. In recent years, Nigeria witnessed s...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis research is on the importance of packaging of consumer good in Nigeria. Where by to find out the packaging strategies, understand the mea...Continue Reading »
5. IMPACT OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON CONSUMER BUYING BEHAVIOUR (A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENTS)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION New technological inventions can have a great impact in organizations through its contributions to change the social envi...Continue Reading »
6. FACTORS INFLUENCING CONSUMER PURCHASE BEHAVIOUR IN TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY ( A STUDY OF MOBITEL LIMITED)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Nigeria has emerged as the fastest growing telecommunication market on the African continent. The telecoms industry has e...Continue Reading »
7. IMPACT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP SKILL ON REDUCTION OF YOUTH UNEMPLOYMENT IN EBONYI STATE: A STUDY OF NATIONAL DIRECTORATE OF EMPLOYMENT IN EBONYI STATE» ABSTRACT This research work is titled “impact of Entrepreneurship skill on reduction of youth unemployment in Ebonyi State” The main objec...Continue Reading »
8. ANALYSIS OF PROMOTION MIX AS TOOLS OF MARKETING COMMUNICATION. A CASE STUDY OF UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In deciding on how to properly utilize the marketing communication mix to meet organization objectives, it is important t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Manufacturing firms are increasingly becoming aware, that the production of goods is meaningless without its availability...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe purpose of this study is the impact of advertising on the company’s marketing growth of peacock paint limited ikot Ekam Akwa ibom state....Continue Reading »