Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 88 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
It is stated that for any organization to remain viable, it must be
responsive to the changing environmental variables. These variables are
economic social, culture, legal, and technological forces.
However, in this work or study our concern is basically the technological
environmental forces, hence the topic “influence on online marketing and
electronic commerce on public relations practice in Nigeria”. Online marketing is
conducted through interactive online computer system, which link consumers
with sellers electronically. There are two types of online marketing channels:
commercial online services and internet.
Commercial online serviced offer online information and marketing
services to subscribers who [pay a monthly fee. The best known online services
provider is giants America online, which has more than 21 million subscribers.
Microsoft network (MSN) and prodigy trial far behind AOL with 2.45 million
and 1 million subscribers respectively.
These online service provide subscribers with information (news, libraries,
education, travel, sports, reference), entertainment (fun and games) shopping
services, dialogue opportunities (bulletin boards forms, chat boxes), and e-mail.
After growing rapidly through the mid-1990’s the commercial online
services have been overtaken by the internet as the primary online marketing
channel. In fact, all of the online service films now offer internet accesses as
primary services. The evolved form a network created by the defense
department during the 1960’s, initially to link government labs contractors, and
military installations, today, this huge, public computer network links computer
users of all types all around the world. Anyone with a PC, a modern and the
right software can browse the internet to obtain or share information on almost
any subject and to interact with other users.
Internet usage with the development of the user friendly world web (the
web) and web browser software such as Netscape navigator and Microsoft
internet explore. Today, even novices can surf the internet and experiences fully
integrated text, graphics, images, and access news, food, recipes, arts, and
business information. The internet itself is free although individual users usually
must pay a commercial access provider to hook up to it.
Although still in their infancy, internet usage and online marketing are
growing explosively. Today, some 40 million U.S households are dialing into the
internet, up from just 6 million in 1994. The U.S internet, up from just 6 million in
1994. the US internet population is expected to swell to some 60 million house
holds by the year 2002, total U.S. purchasing on the web is expected to skyrocket
from zero in 1994 and about $130 billion in 19999 to 1.4 trillion by 2003.
The explosion of internet usage heralds the dawning of a new world of
electronic commerce. Electronic commerce is the general term for a buying and
selling process that is supported by electronic means. Electronic markets are
“market spaces” rather than services electronically, and buyers search for
information, identify what they what, and place orders using a credit card or
other means of electronic payment.
The electronic commerce explosion is all around us. Here are just a few
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION One thing that is permanent, in this world is change. Due to the fact that the world is dynamic, things must keep on changing...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Information is a vital tool in almost all fields of human endeavour and based on this one can sim...Continue Reading »
3. EVALUATION OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA’S MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS CAMPAIGNS ON BANKING SECTOR REFORMS, CURRENCY RESTRUCTURING AND ABUSE OF THE NAIRA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY 13 The Nigerian banking sector is expected to be the engine and the fulcrum on which other sector...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The role of logistics and distribution system as a marketing function cannot be over emphasized. ...Continue Reading »
5. ANALYSIS OF PROMOTION MIX AS TOOLS OF MARKETING COMMUNICATION. A CASE STUDY OF UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC, KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In deciding on how to properly utilize the marketing communication mix to meet organization objectives, it is important t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study In any organization whether profit or nonprofit oriented the main purpose of that organization ar...Continue Reading »
7. AN APPRAISAL OF BANK MARKETING STRATEGIES IN THE NEW GENERATION BANKS (A STUDY OF SELECTED NEW GENERATION BANKS IN LAGOS STATE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study Following the past distress in the banking and finance industry in Nigeria, the new generatio...Continue Reading »
8. MARKETING RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW PRODUCTS BY MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF SELECTED BUSINESS ORGANISATIONS IN ENUGU STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Effective marketing decisions are based on sound information. This is true whether the decision i...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The success of any business organization depends largely on consumer patronage. For any product or services of an organiz...Continue Reading »
10. ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF CUSTOMER SERVICES AS A MARKETING TOOL IN THE ALUMINUM INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION A man that starts a business with a well furnished office and competent staff is incomplete without customers to secure t...Continue Reading »