Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The main thrust of this study is to evaluate effectiveness of innovative customers service as aid to increasing customer satisfaction in telecommunications industry. Specific objectives are: To dramatically improve customer satisfaction in telecommunication industries, To identify the loop holes associated with customer service as an aid to effective customer satisfaction. Data for this study was collected by means of structured questionnaires (primary data). Secondary data were collected from text books, journals and the internet. Various analytical tools and soft wares such as pie charts, tables, and Statistical Package for Social Science (SPSS) were used in analyzing data for this study. Data collected will be analyzed using frequencies and percentages.
Findings from the study revealed that majority of the respondents are of the opinion that innovative customer service is an effective tool for customer satisfaction in the telecomm industry and that customer service is needed for customer retention in any organisation. This study will be of immense benefit to other researchers who intend to know more on this topic and can also be used by non-researchers to build more on the effectiveness of innovative customer service as aid to increasing customers satisfaction in telecommunications in industry.
1.1 Background of the Study
Before now, the self-service and automated customer service has allowed companies to reduce costs while handling the ever-increasing transactions effectively.However, the advent of innovation and the changing profile of customers who are becoming increasingly mobile and no longer reliant on a single communication device. This means that, reactive customer service model is beginning to look out dated and less effective to modern customers’ needs.
Telecommunication companies are realizing that customer interaction service must be replaced by a more proactive approach that recognizes the growing user-centricity of customer communications network.
With the paradigm shift, telecommunication companies that can move quickly to respond to this change can gain market share, as well as reduce customer churn, by enhancing the experience of customers who now expect prompt and accurate services anytime and anywhere.
Research has identified a core set of attributes and actions of successful customer service organizations within the market economy. Regardless of whether these organizations provide goods or services, they recognize that satisfied customers are the key to their success. Customer satisfaction drives successful businesses. Telecommunication companies should develop principles and strategies for achieving customer satisfaction.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
The apparent customer dissatisfaction, especially in the telecommunication industries in Nigeria cannot be over emphasized. Lack of creativity and innovative approach to satisfying customers’ expectation to suit their ever changing needs is a challenge faced by most telecommunication industries in Nigeria.
1.3 Objectives of the Study
The study strives to achieve the following objectives;
1. To define innovative customer service and how it can effectively satisfy customers in telecommunication industry.
2. To dramatically improve customer satisfaction in telecommunication industries.
3. To identify the loop holes associated with customer service as an aid to effective customer satisfaction.
1.4 Research Questions
In lieu of the above stated problems, this study will help to answer the following research questions;
1. What is innovative customer service and how can it effectively satisfy customers in telecommunication industry?
2. How can customer satisfaction be improved in telecommunication industry.
3. What are the loop holes associated with customer service as an aid to effective customer satisfaction.
1.5 Research Hypotheses
Ho: Innovative customer service is not an effective tool to customer satisfaction in the telecommunication industry.
Hi: Innovative customer service is an effective tool to customer satisfaction in the telecommunication industry.
1.6 Significance of the Study
This study will be of immense benefit to other researchers who intend to know more on this topic and can also be used by non-researchers to build more on the effectiveness of innovative customer service as aid to increasing customers satisfaction in telecommunications in industry.
1.7 Scope/Limitations of the Study
This study is on effectiveness of innovative customers’ service as aid to increasing customer satisfaction in telecommunications industry.
Limitations of study
1. Financial constraint: Insufficient fund tends to impede the efficiency of the researcher in sourcing for the relevant materials, literature or information and in the process of data collection (internet, questionnaire and interview).
2. Time constraint: The researcher will simultaneously engage in this study with other academic work. This consequently will cut down on the time devoted for the research work.
1.8 Definition of Terms
Innovation:This is the process of translating an idea or an innovation into a good or service with the aim of creating value in exchange for money.
Customer Service:This is the advice or assistance provided by a company to those people who buy their products or services.
Customer Satisfaction:This is a term that measures how a company’s goods or services meet their customers’ expectation.
Telecommunications Industry:This is a company that provides telecommunications services such as telephony and data communications access.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Sales promotion is an indirect form of marketing promotion inserted to stimulate quick action. As...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study In any organization whether profit or nonprofit oriented the main purpose of that organization ar...Continue Reading »
3. THE EFFECT OF PRODUCT ADVERTISEMENT ON SALES VOLUME OF COMPANIES ( A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC (TH MILE CORNER,ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Advertising is one of the four promotional tools companies use to direct persuasive communication...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Physical distribution channels has created a created a great impact by bridging the gap between the producers and the final consumers. The in...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Promotional mix variables differ in effectiveness in generating consumer interest and influencing purchase decision. In this study, an attemp...Continue Reading »
6. IMPACT OF SALES PROMOTION ON MARKETING OF SOFT DRINKS IN ABAKALIKI URBAN: (STUDY OF SALES PROMOTION CONDUCTED BY NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC FROM 21S...» Abstract This study examined the Impact of Sales Promotion on Marketing of Soft Drinks in Abakaliki Urban: (Study of Sales Promotion Conducted by Nige...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In Nigeria and most other African countries, tourism is an emerging sector of our economy and as su...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Software produced within Nigeria by its citizens is in other words referred to as Made in Nigeria...Continue Reading »
9. THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN MARKETING PRODUCT AND SERVICES (A CASE STUDY OF ECO BANK ENUGU MAIN BRANCH» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Adaptation of Information Technology in Service and Product in Public Sector Organizations in...Continue Reading »
10. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF IMAGE LAUNDERING PROGRAMMES OF NIGERIA POLICE FORCE ON NIGERIANS: A STUDY OF SOUTH-EAST GEO-POLITICAL ZONE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The police force is regarded as the most visible governmental agency through which the character ...Continue Reading »