Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The main thrust of this study is to evaluate effectiveness of innovative customers service as aid to increasing customer satisfaction in telecommunications industry. Specific objectives are: To dramatically improve customer satisfaction in telecommunication industries, To identify the loop holes associated with customer service as an aid to effective customer satisfaction. Data for this study was collected by means of structured questionnaires (primary data). Secondary data were collected from text books, journals and the internet. Various analytical tools and soft wares such as pie charts, tables, and Statistical Package for Social Science (SPSS) were used in analyzing data for this study. Data collected will be analyzed using frequencies and percentages.
Findings from the study revealed that majority of the respondents are of the opinion that innovative customer service is an effective tool for customer satisfaction in the telecomm industry and that customer service is needed for customer retention in any organisation. This study will be of immense benefit to other researchers who intend to know more on this topic and can also be used by non-researchers to build more on the effectiveness of innovative customer service as aid to increasing customers satisfaction in telecommunications in industry.
1.1 Background of the Study
Before now, the self-service and automated customer service has allowed companies to reduce costs while handling the ever-increasing transactions effectively.However, the advent of innovation and the changing profile of customers who are becoming increasingly mobile and no longer reliant on a single communication device. This means that, reactive customer service model is beginning to look out dated and less effective to modern customers’ needs.
Telecommunication companies are realizing that customer interaction service must be replaced by a more proactive approach that recognizes the growing user-centricity of customer communications network.
With the paradigm shift, telecommunication companies that can move quickly to respond to this change can gain market share, as well as reduce customer churn, by enhancing the experience of customers who now expect prompt and accurate services anytime and anywhere.
Research has identified a core set of attributes and actions of successful customer service organizations within the market economy. Regardless of whether these organizations provide goods or services, they recognize that satisfied customers are the key to their success. Customer satisfaction drives successful businesses. Telecommunication companies should develop principles and strategies for achieving customer satisfaction.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
The apparent customer dissatisfaction, especially in the telecommunication industries in Nigeria cannot be over emphasized. Lack of creativity and innovative approach to satisfying customers’ expectation to suit their ever changing needs is a challenge faced by most telecommunication industries in Nigeria.
1.3 Objectives of the Study
The study strives to achieve the following objectives;
1. To define innovative customer service and how it can effectively satisfy customers in telecommunication industry.
2. To dramatically improve customer satisfaction in telecommunication industries.
3. To identify the loop holes associated with customer service as an aid to effective customer satisfaction.
1.4 Research Questions
In lieu of the above stated problems, this study will help to answer the following research questions;
1. What is innovative customer service and how can it effectively satisfy customers in telecommunication industry?
2. How can customer satisfaction be improved in telecommunication industry.
3. What are the loop holes associated with customer service as an aid to effective customer satisfaction.
1.5 Research Hypotheses
Ho: Innovative customer service is not an effective tool to customer satisfaction in the telecommunication industry.
Hi: Innovative customer service is an effective tool to customer satisfaction in the telecommunication industry.
1.6 Significance of the Study
This study will be of immense benefit to other researchers who intend to know more on this topic and can also be used by non-researchers to build more on the effectiveness of innovative customer service as aid to increasing customers satisfaction in telecommunications in industry.
1.7 Scope/Limitations of the Study
This study is on effectiveness of innovative customers’ service as aid to increasing customer satisfaction in telecommunications industry.
Limitations of study
1. Financial constraint: Insufficient fund tends to impede the efficiency of the researcher in sourcing for the relevant materials, literature or information and in the process of data collection (internet, questionnaire and interview).
2. Time constraint: The researcher will simultaneously engage in this study with other academic work. This consequently will cut down on the time devoted for the research work.
1.8 Definition of Terms
Innovation:This is the process of translating an idea or an innovation into a good or service with the aim of creating value in exchange for money.
Customer Service:This is the advice or assistance provided by a company to those people who buy their products or services.
Customer Satisfaction:This is a term that measures how a company’s goods or services meet their customers’ expectation.
Telecommunications Industry:This is a company that provides telecommunications services such as telephony and data communications access.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACTThis research is on the importance of packaging of consumer good in Nigeria. Where by to find out the packaging strategies, understand the mea...Continue Reading »
2. SMALL-SCALE INDUSTRIES DEVELOPMENT IN ANAMBRA STATE: PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS. (A CASE STUDY OF AWKA AND NNEWI INDUSTRIAL AREAS)» ABSTRACT THIS RESEARCH IS AIMED AT SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES DEVELOPMENT IN ANAMBRA STATE: PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS. SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES ARE THOSE INDUS...Continue Reading »
3. MARKETING ACCEPTABILITY OF LOCALLY MADE COSMETIC PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED HAIR DRESSING SALON IN OBIAGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY During the pre and post independence period Nigerian market were flooded with foreign goods inclu...Continue Reading »
4. IMPACT OF FAKE DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING ON CONSUMERS PURCHASING INTENTION IN NIGERIA (CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY The essence of being in business by any business outfits is to produce for sales and profits. In order to...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe purpose of this study is the impact of advertising on the company’s marketing growth of peacock paint limited ikot Ekam Akwa ibom state....Continue Reading »
6. AN EVALUATION OF THE IMPACT OF ADVERTISING ON CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR (A CASE STUDY OF DE-UNITED FOODS INDUSTRIES LTD: MAKERS OF INDOMIE NOODLES)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY We are in a very dynamic and complex world. The business environment is becoming sophisticated da...Continue Reading »
7. STAFF PERCEPTION OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF MARKETING STRATEGIES IN COMMERCIAL BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED BANKS IN UYO)» The article on this topic (staff perception of the effectiveness of marketing strategies in commercial banks) is an extract from literature review of ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 OVER VIEW OF THE STUDY Hotels provide meals, drinks, attractions, accommodation etc., to the general public or persons in...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In the western world the relevance of television advertising in promoting the sales of commod...Continue Reading »
» (A CASE STUDY OF AIRTEL NIGERIA, IKOT EKPENE ROAD, UYO)CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Customers are the focal point of all mark...Continue Reading »