Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The current and future well being of an organization depends mostly on the activities and management of its human resources element. All activities towards improved productivity such as profit; organizational efficiency and effectiveness can only be made possible by the manner and method in which the human resources are managed. Human resources management therefore occupies a critical position in well being of an organization more especially in the area of facilitating positive changes towards effective performance.
Because of this, there is need to improve some areas of operations of human resources department which require improvement or replace areas that may require replacement this initiated.
This project focus in computerization of the human resources department that leads or aims at reducing time constraints job involves in the organization including improving inadequate records maintenance in the system that leads to the system problem inadequate production of the product that will satisfy the customers. A computer model will be developed to take care of the problem areas that require computerization and improvement strategies proffered in areas of require appraisal.
This will go along way to help the human resources management to meet up with the challenges posed by the development of information technology and go a long way to help around the globe.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. IMPACT OF MATERIALS HANDLING ON ORGANIZATIONAL PROFITABILITY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY, KADUNA)» ABSTRACT The project is titled “Impact of Material Handling in Enhancing Organization Profitability” a case study of Nigerian Bottling Com...Continue Reading »
2. EFFECTIVENESS OF INNOVATIVE CUSTOMERS SERVICE AS AID TO INCREASING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY» ABSTRACT The main thrust of this study is to evaluate effectiveness of innovative customers service as aid to increasing customer satisfaction in tele...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Advertising has become a powerful communication tool in passing message about the products and se...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It is usually impossible for a particular organization to have a comprehensive knowledge of all t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYProduct management embraces the task of adjusting the product throughout its life to match the e...Continue Reading »
6. ASSESSING MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS TOOLS EFFECTIVENESS TO THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Any investment has to bring some return for its investor, evaluating the effectiveness of a particular investment help organi...Continue Reading »
7. IMPACT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP SKILL ON REDUCTION OF YOUTH UNEMPLOYMENT IN EBONYI STATE: A STUDY OF NATIONAL DIRECTORATE OF EMPLOYMENT IN EBONYI STATE» ABSTRACT This research work is titled “impact of Entrepreneurship skill on reduction of youth unemployment in Ebonyi State” The main objec...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 0.1 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY One of the most important operating decisions management must take is establishing the sellin...Continue Reading »
9. THE IMPACT OF NEW PRODUCT MARKETING STRATEGIES ON THE PERFORMANCE OF FIRMS IN NIGERIA (A CASE OF GUINNESS STOUT IN ‘UNIQUE NEW BOTTLE’)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Developing and marketing new products are very important for profitability, survival and growth of companies. ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY We are all surrounded by a vast amount of advertising. Nearly everybody, therefore, has some thou...Continue Reading »