Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The current and future well being of an organization depends mostly on the activities and management of its human resources element. All activities towards improved productivity such as profit; organizational efficiency and effectiveness can only be made possible by the manner and method in which the human resources are managed. Human resources management therefore occupies a critical position in well being of an organization more especially in the area of facilitating positive changes towards effective performance.
Because of this, there is need to improve some areas of operations of human resources department which require improvement or replace areas that may require replacement this initiated.
This project focus in computerization of the human resources department that leads or aims at reducing time constraints job involves in the organization including improving inadequate records maintenance in the system that leads to the system problem inadequate production of the product that will satisfy the customers. A computer model will be developed to take care of the problem areas that require computerization and improvement strategies proffered in areas of require appraisal.
This will go along way to help the human resources management to meet up with the challenges posed by the development of information technology and go a long way to help around the globe.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» The article on this topic (the effect of price and price changes on sales of consumer goods) is an extract from the complete project material. The com...Continue Reading »
2. CUSTOMER PROTECTION POLICY (A CASE STUDY OF THE CUSTOMER PROTECTION POLICY OF THE NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE FOR INVESTORS IN THE NIGERIAN CAPITAL MARKET...» INTRODUCTION In his first Consumer address to the United States Congress in America in 1962, the then American President, J. F. Kennedy, spelt out fou...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Academics and practitioners have been striving to establish and agreed upon definitions of the co...Continue Reading »
4. THE ROLE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS IN THE MARKETING OF HOSPITAL SERVICES (A CASE STUDY OF PARK-LANE HOSPITAL ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Before now, hike in 1960’s public relation practice was not popular, only a few Nigerians knew what...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In the western world the relevance of television advertising in promoting the sales of commod...Continue Reading »
6. ASSESSING MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS TOOLS EFFECTIVENESS TO THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Any investment has to bring some return for its investor, evaluating the effectiveness of a particular investment help organi...Continue Reading »
7. THE EFFECT OF PRODUCT ADVERTISEMENT ON SALES VOLUME OF COMPANIES ( A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC (TH MILE CORNER,ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Advertising is one of the four promotional tools companies use to direct persuasive communication...Continue Reading »
8. STRATEGIES FOR INTRODUCING A NEW PRODUCT IN THE MARKET (A CASE STUDY OF ENCRISTO PHAMACEUTICALS LIMITED IN ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The objective of any organization is to create customers and satisfying them at a profit that is,...Continue Reading »
9. PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGEMENT AND THE SUSTENANCE OF DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA: A SURVEY OF THE DYNAMICS OF EXECUTIVE – LEGISLATIVE RELATIONS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY In the wake of political independence in 196os, the indigenous political leaders sought to instit...Continue Reading »
10. IMPACT OF PRODUCT QUALITY ON SALES VOLUME OF AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY)» ABSTRACT The research is focused on the impact of product quality on sales volume in Nigerian Bottling Company. The objectives of this study are to un...Continue Reading »