Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The current and future well being of an organization depends mostly on the activities and management of its human resources element. All activities towards improved productivity such as profit; organizational efficiency and effectiveness can only be made possible by the manner and method in which the human resources are managed. Human resources management therefore occupies a critical position in well being of an organization more especially in the area of facilitating positive changes towards effective performance.
Because of this, there is need to improve some areas of operations of human resources department which require improvement or replace areas that may require replacement this initiated.
This project focus in computerization of the human resources department that leads or aims at reducing time constraints job involves in the organization including improving inadequate records maintenance in the system that leads to the system problem inadequate production of the product that will satisfy the customers. A computer model will be developed to take care of the problem areas that require computerization and improvement strategies proffered in areas of require appraisal.
This will go along way to help the human resources management to meet up with the challenges posed by the development of information technology and go a long way to help around the globe.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT As customers are the backbone of any business, firms without customers would not be able to sustain their performance. This is because such f...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research work; the impact of social media on cosumer buying behaviour of Toyota brand of vehicles aim at finding out whether Customers ha...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study “Advertising can be traced back to the very beginnings of recorded history. Archaeologists ...Continue Reading »
4. EFFECTIVE MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE OF MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN ABA METROPOLIS (A CASE STUDY OF LEVER BROTHERS PLC, ABA)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION: In Nigeria where the importance of marketing is yet to be fully appreciated, people talk of marketing their products as ...Continue Reading »
5. CORPORATE ADVERTISING AS AN EFFECTING PROMOTIONAL TOOL IN THE MARKETING OF BANKING SERVICES (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED COMMERCIAL BANK IN DELTA STATE)» ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research on the impact of increasing sales promotion activities of consumer goods in Nigeria, using Nigerian bottling company as a case ...Continue Reading »
7. EFFECT OF PERDONAL SELLING ON SALES VOLUME OF SOFT DR INK IN UYO METROPOLIS ( A CASE STUDY COCA COLA NIGERIA LIMITED)» Abstract A lot of beverages manufacturing companies in Nigeria are suffering from the piling up of unsold stocks. In recent years, Nigeria witnessed s...Continue Reading »
8. EFFECT OF MARKETING RESEARCH ON PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF DEMAS FOOD LIMITED, EKET) AKWA IBOM STATE» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Today’s world is characterized by major changes in market and economic conditions, coupled with ...Continue Reading »
9. MARKETING PROBLEMS AND PROSPECT OF MASS TRANSIT SERVICES IN ENUGU STATE (A CASE STUDY OF PEACE MASS TRANSIT COMPANY LIMITED ENUGU)» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to investigate marketing problems and prospect of mass services in Enugu State using Peace Mass Transport Company ...Continue Reading »
10. TRENDING ISSUES AFFECTING ADVERTISING AGENCIES IN NIGERIA AND HOW THEY ARE ADAPTING TO THE CHALLENGES POSED BY THE ADVENT SOCIAL MEDIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The world today has become a rendezvous for many countries courtesy of globalization, which foste...Continue Reading »