Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The current and future well being of an organization depends mostly on the activities and management of its human resources element. All activities towards improved productivity such as profit; organizational efficiency and effectiveness can only be made possible by the manner and method in which the human resources are managed. Human resources management therefore occupies a critical position in well being of an organization more especially in the area of facilitating positive changes towards effective performance.
Because of this, there is need to improve some areas of operations of human resources department which require improvement or replace areas that may require replacement this initiated.
This project focus in computerization of the human resources department that leads or aims at reducing time constraints job involves in the organization including improving inadequate records maintenance in the system that leads to the system problem inadequate production of the product that will satisfy the customers. A computer model will be developed to take care of the problem areas that require computerization and improvement strategies proffered in areas of require appraisal.
This will go along way to help the human resources management to meet up with the challenges posed by the development of information technology and go a long way to help around the globe.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. TRENDING ISSUES AFFECTING ADVERTISING AGENCIES IN NIGERIA AND HOW THEY ARE ADAPTING TO THE CHALLENGES POSED BY THE ADVENT SOCIAL MEDIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The world today has become a rendezvous for many countries courtesy of globalization, which foste...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Advertising is a tool which is used to communicate message to consumers, the general public and s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Businesses today are facing one of the most competitive eras in history. The rise and fall of bus...Continue Reading »
4. ASSESSEMENT OF PERFORMANCE OF FEMALE MARKETING EXECUTIVES IN COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGER STATE, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The female executives that are working in banks today making use of this opportunities, not only ...Continue Reading »
» (A CASE STUDY OF ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY)CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In recent times some school of thought believes that tradi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project investigates “The Impacts of Pricing in Marketing of Coke Drinks in Enugu State” Every individual is interested in the price...Continue Reading »
7. MARKETING RESEARCH AS A TOOL FOR INCREASED PROFITABILITY IN SERVICE INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF NICON INSURANCE COMPANY PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The basic reason for this study is to examine Marketing Research as a tool for increased profitab...Continue Reading »
8. AN ANALYSIS OF PROMOTIONAL TECHNIQUES AND THEIR FIT WITH SOME SELECTED PRIVATE SECTOR ORGANIZATION IN KANO METROPOLIS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY It is not enough for a business to have good products sold and services rendered at attractive pr...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study was conducted to determine the effects of processing techniques and packaging materials on the quality of Suya meat. Materials and...Continue Reading »
10. THE PRACTICE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH (A STUDY OF SOME SELECTED CATHOLIC CHURCHES IN ENUGU URBAN)» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY INTRODUCTION The church like every other human organization needs the understanding, goodwill and continued suppor...Continue Reading »