Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The current and future well being of an organization depends mostly on the activities and management of its human resources element. All activities towards improved productivity such as profit; organizational efficiency and effectiveness can only be made possible by the manner and method in which the human resources are managed. Human resources management therefore occupies a critical position in well being of an organization more especially in the area of facilitating positive changes towards effective performance.
Because of this, there is need to improve some areas of operations of human resources department which require improvement or replace areas that may require replacement this initiated.
This project focus in computerization of the human resources department that leads or aims at reducing time constraints job involves in the organization including improving inadequate records maintenance in the system that leads to the system problem inadequate production of the product that will satisfy the customers. A computer model will be developed to take care of the problem areas that require computerization and improvement strategies proffered in areas of require appraisal.
This will go along way to help the human resources management to meet up with the challenges posed by the development of information technology and go a long way to help around the globe.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. CUSTOMER PROTECTION POLICY (A CASE STUDY OF THE CUSTOMER PROTECTION POLICY OF THE NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE FOR INVESTORS IN THE NIGERIAN CAPITAL MARKET...» INTRODUCTION In his first Consumer address to the United States Congress in America in 1962, the then American President, J. F. Kennedy, spelt out fou...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF PUBLIC RELATIONS IN NIGERIAN POLITICAL PARTIES’ CAMPAIGN PROGRAMME IN THE SOUTH EAST OF NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Before now, politicians were contended with publicity, i.e getting their views reported in the pr...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research on the impact of increasing sales promotion activities of consumer goods in Nigeria, using Nigerian bottling company as a case ...Continue Reading »
4. ANALYSIS OF PROMOTION MIX AS TOOLS OF MARKETING COMMUNICATION. A CASE STUDY OF UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In deciding on how to properly utilize the marketing communication mix to meet organization objectives, it is important t...Continue Reading »
5. EFFECTS OF MOTIVATION ON SALESFORCE PERFORMANCE IN GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC AND MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK IN SOUTH-EAST, NIGERIA» ABSTRACTThis study was conducted to evaluate the effects of motivation on sales force performance in Guinness Nigeria Plc and MTN in South East. The m...Continue Reading »
6. IMPACT OF THE COMMODITY EXCHANGE ON THE EXPORT OF PRIMARY COMMODITIES IN NIGERIA: FOCUS ON CASHEW» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Attempts to formalise produce marketing in Nigeria can be traced to the 1930s. Then the European ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION One thing that is permanent, in this world is change. Due to the fact that the world is dynamic, things must keep on changing...Continue Reading »
8. MARKETING RESEARCH AS A TOOL FOR INCREASED PROFITABILITY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY ENUGU)» ABSTRACT This project work is meant to examine marketing research as a tool for increased profitability. A case study of Nigerian Bottling Company Enu...Continue Reading »
9. AN EVALUATION OF THE ABUJA COMMODITY EXCHANGE MODEL FOR AGRICULTURAL MARKETING AND MARKET DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Formerly, agriculture was a major source of food production, raw materials, employment generation...Continue Reading »
10. IMPACT OF SALES PROMOTION ON MARKETING OF SOFT DRINKS IN ABAKALIKI URBAN: (STUDY OF SALES PROMOTION CONDUCTED BY NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC FROM 21S...» Abstract This study examined the Impact of Sales Promotion on Marketing of Soft Drinks in Abakaliki Urban: (Study of Sales Promotion Conducted by Nige...Continue Reading »