The Complete Project Research Material is averagely 16 pages long and is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters. Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References Level : BTech/BSc/BA/HND/ND.
Get the complete project »
A Paper on Service Marketing
Marketing is human activity directed at satisfying needs and wants through exchange processes.
Marketing according to Anyanwu [200:31] consist marketing is there for concerned with – marketing of goods.
Marketing is termed unlimited as activities goes by its practices becomes more sophisticated such that it cannot be confine unlearns of definition.
The General Overview of Service marketing
Services marketing is marketing based on relationship and value. The major differences of marketing services from good based products include:
- The buyer purchases are intangible
- The service may be based on the reputation of a single person
- It is more difficult to compare the quality of similar services.
- The buyer cannot return the services.
- Service marketing, marketing mix is extended to 7P the additional 2 more P’s are people, Physical evidence and Process.
Service marketing also includes the service scope referring to but not limited to the aesthetic appearance of the business from the outside, the inside, and the general appearance of the employees themselves.
In the process of marketing these goods and services marketing require some logistic functions, physical distribution of these goods and services.
Managing evidence relates to the confirmation that service has been fully delivered or discharged successfully. A customer might not have a bench mark for comparison if there is no yardstick in form of previous performance or similar delivery of such service to be rendered or already rendered.
However developing a marketing strategy is much the same for goods and services, in that it involves selecting target market and formulating a marketing mix. Therefore Levitt suggest “instead of talking of “goods ‘and of “services”, it is better to talk of “Tangibles” and “Intangible”.
Arguably, service industry marketing merely approaches the problems from the opposite end of the same spectrum.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» IMPACT OF MARKET SEGMENTATION AND THE PRODUCT POSITIONING IN A SERVICE INDUSTRY CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The most striking concept in the modern m...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 165 hits | Source: MARKETING
2. THE IMPACT OF “MARKETING MIX” IN THE ACCOMPLISHMENT OF ORGANIZATION OBJECTIVE (A CASE STUDY OF UNILEVER BROTHERS NIGERIA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Marketing mix is a business tool that used by the management of organizations which enable them t...Continue Reading »
53 pages | 180 hits | Source: MARKETING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY To achieve a set of organizational goals and objectives, companies conceptualize, design, and imp...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 96 hits | Source: MARKETING
4. ENHANCING ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILL THROUGH APPRENTICESHIP EDUCATION: A STUDY OF SELECTED APPRENTICES AT THE MECHANIC VILLAGE, ABAKALIKI» ABSTRACT This work assessed the enhancement of entrepreneurial skill through Apprenticeship education in Ebonyi State (A Study of Mechanic Village, Ab...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 5 hits | Source: MARKETING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background to the Study The origin and traditional background of trade fairs can be traced to the time when neither good ...Continue Reading »
83 pages | 190 hits | Source: MARKETING
6. IMPACT ON PATRONAGE FOR ACCOMMODATION PRODUCTS AND SERVICE, AND ATTRACTING GUESTS AND MAKING THEM A LOYAL GUEST OR CLIENT» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The hospitality industry like any other industry has been affected by so many sensitive and uncontr...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 69 hits | Source: MARKETING
7. THE IMPACT OF MARKETING STRATEGY ON THE PRODUCTIVITY OF AN ORGANIZATION: A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC» The article on this topic (the impact of marketing strategy on the productivity of an organization) is an extract from the complete project material. ...Continue Reading »
72 pages | 194 hits | Source: MARKETING
» ABSTRACT The current and future well being of an organization depends mostly on the activities and management of its human resources element. All acti...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 163 hits | Source: MARKETING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Marketing concept is a customer oriented philosophy which states that customer’s satisfacti...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 172 hits | Source: MARKETING
» ABSTRACT The need for an organization to properly coordinate its marketing communications strategies to achieve a clear, consistent and competitive me...Continue Reading »
280 pages | 9 hits | Source: MARKETING