Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of the Study
Cash management is essential to the survival and growth of any manufacturing industry. Managing an industry financial operation requires knowledge of economy and ways to maximize revenue. Without cash management, the manufacturing industry will be unable to function because there are no cash management techniques. The manufacturing industries faced increased global competitions that challenge it to become increasingly more competitive. In response to this, many manufacturers are focusing on efficiency through cost reduction to stay competitive and profitable.
Impact of cash management encompasses proper management of cash inflows and cash outflows which entails, synchronizing cash inflows and outflows and accelerating of cash inflows and controlling cash outflows, getting available fund to where they are needed and controlling disbursement.
Cash is commonly referred to as life blood of a business. Cash also refers to currency (coin and paper) that is services. Cash management has to do with managing the money of the firm in order to attain maximum cash available and invest idle funds. There is need for effective and efficient cash management especially in the period of inflation to ensure survival of the business.
This study would critically examine the impact of cash management in the manufacturing industry with specific focus on champion breweries plc, Uyo.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
The adverse economic factors over the years have remarkable effect on the management of cash in the manufacturing industries. High state of inflation, declining economic activities, increase in the price of petroleum product have contributed to reducing consumer purchasing power and this has been a great negative impact on the proper cash management in the manufacturing industry which champion breweries plc is not left out. These issues raise the researchers concern, to examine the impact of cash management in the manufacturing industries.
1.3 Objectives of the Study
- To examine the impact of cash management in the manufacturing industry.
- To highlight risks associated with holding cash in an organization.
- To examine problems associated with cash management in the manufacturing industry.
- To develop appropriate strategies for cash management in the manufacturing industry.
1.4 Research Questions
For the purpose of this study, the following research questions were formulated;
- What are the impact of cash management in the manufacturing industry?
- What are risks associated with holding cash in an organization?
- What are the problems associated with cash management in the manufacturing industry?
- What are the appropriate strategies for cash management in the manufacturing industry?
1.5 Significance of the Study
- In the recent time due to changes in business generally, greater emphasis have been placed on cash management.
- The important of this study is that it will highlight the consequences of not having and operating an efficient cash management system in business organizations.
- This research work will also expose the management of manufacturing organization to effective way to manage cash towards the achievement of organizational goals.
1.6 Scope of the Study
This research work centered on the impact of cash management in the manufacturing industry using
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» INTRODUCTION The art of communication involves listening and speaking as well as reading and writing. Staffs need to be highly skilled in all these ar...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 154 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Work life balance and employee’s satisfaction is an area of increasing importance to both emplo...Continue Reading »
102 pages | 270 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
3. NEGOTIATION AS A COST REDUCTION TECHNIQUE IN MATERIAL PROCUREMENT AT NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY PLC KADUNA PLANT» CHAPTER I: Introduction Every human being needs water to survive, so also every organization needs materials to survive. In the private and public sec...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 252 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The problems of employee motivation and performance in Nigeria have continued to attract the atte...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 236 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
5. ASSESSING THE STRATEGIES OF PRODUCTION PLANNING AND INVENTORY CONTROL IN HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY(A CASE STUDY OF JUBILEE HOTEL KADUNA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Hospitality industry is one of the leading industries in the world; It contributes to prosperity ...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 314 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The need for customer satisfaction is one of the most discussed issues in the airline industries ...Continue Reading »
62 pages | 161 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
7. INFLUENCE OF LEADERSHIP STYLE ON EMPLOYEES’ PERFORMANCE IN GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENTS (A STUDY OF EBONYI STATE MINISTRY OF FINANCE, ABAKALIKI).» Abstract The study examined the influence of leadership style on employees’ performance in government establishments; with particular reference ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 114 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
8. PRIVATIZATION OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES AND ITS IMPLICATION ON ECONOMIC POLICY AND DEVELOPMENT OF CROSS RIVER STATE» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction Cross River State public enterprises are generally corporate entities other than ministerial departm...Continue Reading »
45 pages | 283 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Inventories occupy the most strategic position in structure of working capital of most business e...Continue Reading »
49 pages | 335 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Organization and methods was originated through the efforts of the pioneers of scientific management such as Taylor and G...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT