The Complete Project Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters. Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
Get the complete project »
1.1 Background of the Study
Cash management is essential to the survival and growth of any manufacturing industry. Managing an industry financial operation requires knowledge of economy and ways to maximize revenue. Without cash management, the manufacturing industry will be unable to function because there are no cash management techniques. The manufacturing industries faced increased global competitions that challenge it to become increasingly more competitive. In response to this, many manufacturers are focusing on efficiency through cost reduction to stay competitive and profitable.
Impact of cash management encompasses proper management of cash inflows and cash outflows which entails, synchronizing cash inflows and outflows and accelerating of cash inflows and controlling cash outflows, getting available fund to where they are needed and controlling disbursement.
Cash is commonly referred to as life blood of a business. Cash also refers to currency (coin and paper) that is services. Cash management has to do with managing the money of the firm in order to attain maximum cash available and invest idle funds. There is need for effective and efficient cash management especially in the period of inflation to ensure survival of the business.
This study would critically examine the impact of cash management in the manufacturing industry with specific focus on champion breweries plc, Uyo.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
The adverse economic factors over the years have remarkable effect on the management of cash in the manufacturing industries. High state of inflation, declining economic activities, increase in the price of petroleum product have contributed to reducing consumer purchasing power and this has been a great negative impact on the proper cash management in the manufacturing industry which champion breweries plc is not left out. These issues raise the researchers concern, to examine the impact of cash management in the manufacturing industries.
1.3 Objectives of the Study
- To examine the impact of cash management in the manufacturing industry.
- To highlight risks associated with holding cash in an organization.
- To examine problems associated with cash management in the manufacturing industry.
- To develop appropriate strategies for cash management in the manufacturing industry.
1.4 Research Questions
For the purpose of this study, the following research questions were formulated;
- What are the impact of cash management in the manufacturing industry?
- What are risks associated with holding cash in an organization?
- What are the problems associated with cash management in the manufacturing industry?
- What are the appropriate strategies for cash management in the manufacturing industry?
1.5 Significance of the Study
- In the recent time due to changes in business generally, greater emphasis have been placed on cash management.
- The important of this study is that it will highlight the consequences of not having and operating an efficient cash management system in business organizations.
- This research work will also expose the management of manufacturing organization to effective way to manage cash towards the achievement of organizational goals.
1.6 Scope of the Study
This research work centered on the impact of cash management in the manufacturing industry using
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This study examined the influence of Perceived Organizational Support on work behaviors of employees in University of Uyo. To achieve this, s...Continue Reading »
76 pages | 58 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
» ABSTRACT Merger and acquisition has been widely acclaimed by scholars and professionals in business as the most desirable and effective strategy to re...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 2 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
3. MINIMIZING DEFECTIVE PRODUCT THROUGH EFFECTIVE PRODUCTION PLANNING AND CONTROL IN DEFENCE INDUSTRIES CORPORATION OF NIGERIA» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page Declaration Approval page Dedication Acknowledgement Abstract Table of Contents CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Background of the Study 1...Continue Reading »
69 pages | 152 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
4. CONFLICT MANAGEMENT FOR EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE IN AN ORGANIZATION (A Case Study Of Union Bank of Nigeria)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The general view of managing conflict in an organization such as Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, the p...Continue Reading »
62 pages | 217 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
5. SURVEY OF THE PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OF A SECRETARY IN A DEPRESSED ECONOMY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study A secretary is an indispensable asset to any organization or institution. No tertiary institution...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 178 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Since the beginning of recorded time, people have travelled, and during their travels, have neede...Continue Reading »
69 pages | 185 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Work life balance and employee’s satisfaction is an area of increasing importance to both emplo...Continue Reading »
102 pages | 130 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
8. PRIVATIZATION OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES AND ITS IMPLICATION ON ECONOMIC POLICY AND DEVELOPMENT OF CROSS RIVER STATE» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction Cross River State public enterprises are generally corporate entities other than ministerial departm...Continue Reading »
45 pages | 128 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Inventories constitute the most significant part of current events of a large majority of compani...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 73 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
10. THE EVALUATION OF THE EFFECTS OF TRANSPORTATION PROBLEMS IN THE DISTRIBUTION OF GOODS AND SERVICES IN AGUATA L.G.A ANAMBRA STATE» CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In the transport context appraisal is always likely to be complex with interactions at many levels ...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 177 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT