The Complete Project Research Material is averagely 67 pages long and is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters. Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References Level : BTech/BSc/BA/HND/ND.
Get the complete project »
Office machines and equipments being used in business office today have accounted tremendously to the present and provide less fatigue work for secretaries in modern business organization.
The growth of modern business fiends has made it mandatory that all manner of practitioner in business fields should be well informed on the various aspect of office equipment and machinery that are used in daily performance of office functions. the usage of these machines and equipment must be dependent on, various factors namely:- the type of job, how sophisticated the job requiring the machine is, the amount of capital at the disposal of the organization in the purchase of such equipment, the range of equipment at the disposal of the user etc.
There are now, wide variety of modern office equipment which serves secretaries purpose.
Eze (1983) says that the increasing demand of modern industrial, political and social engineering technology have compounded information, expanded unimaginably the scope and depth of human knowledge and rendered the gathering far beyond traditional human labour and tools. To this end, the introduction of a new technology in the form of modern office equipment precipitates change in the nature of office work.
Ajakemo (1995) sated that the tremendous growth of business coupled with their complexities and ever-keener completion among various business organization among others have increased the need for modern office machines and equipment. Today, increasing technological dependence, high volume, information requirements and the importance and value of the human resource have mounted a lot of pressure on the management of most business organization to look elsewhere for shaper tools which not only relievers man from both physical and mental strain but help to enhance productivity.
As industries are growing every day, manual labour alone can no longer contain the requirements of office work requiring high volume data collection, analysis and communication. Beside, some machines prevent fraud like the cheques writing machines and also help to increase efficiency, accuracy, and appearance of documents such as memo, graphs, letters etc. Hence, no office can exist and function effectively without modern office machines and equipment.
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
We have been putting forward the argument that for the need of office machines, but it is important that I equally take of the problems associated with secretaries and office equipments and the machines in their places of works.
Secretaries usually perform a variety of tasks requiring different skills. The need to improve the quality of information has are created wide speed interest at present office technology and hence more sophisticate equipment are being used increasing in office.
Obviously growth in size, complexity of business and ever-keener competition of business organizations are mounting a lot of pressure on the management of these organization to look for shaper tools in physical production and in mental work, such as problem recognition, analysis, memory and communication to achieve understanding. Besides, technological advances in office machines and related equipment to meet administrative needs are now progressing with amazing speed.
Secretaries see increase in information technology as a challenge and also as a threat to their job or profession.
This problem and anxiety in the minds of office workers, it is likely to lead to a drastic reduction in production in most office.
Finally, this situation calls for serious policies by management deal with the problem, which psychologically destroys the mental and emotional state of workers.
PURPOSE OF STUDY
The purpose of this study are:-
1. To identity the contributions of office machines to an organization.
2. To identity the problems associated with modern office equipment.
3. To identity the prospects associated with the use of modern office equipment.
4. To identity what should be considered before purchasing a new machine.
The following questions have been asked as a guide to the questions of the study.
1. What are the contributions of modern equipment to the organization?
2. What are the problems associated with the use of modern office equipment on secretarial staff of NNPC Enugu?
3. What are the prospects of using modern office equipment in an organization?
4. What are the items to be considered before purchasing a new machine?
DEFINITION OF MODERN OFFICE EQUIPMENT
Modern office equipment is the name given to all the newly invented electronic machines that are being introduced in the offices as a result of additional increase in production. Office equipment includes all terms of machines and furniture that facilitate office operations.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF AIRTEL NIGERIA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The management of people within the organisation has become an increasingly recognized important ...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 129 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
2. THE IMPACT OF MATERIAL REQUIREMENT PLANNING IN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY (A Case Study of Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Plc, Kakuri Branch Kaduna)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Production is the transformation of one set of resources into a second set. In order to describe ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 89 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
3. A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF RENTAL VARIATION IN RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF PORT HARCOURT 2004- 2014)» ABSTRACT This research has investigated in to a comparative analysis of rental variation in residential and commercial properties in Port Harcourt 200...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 91 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
4. PRIVATIZATION OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES AND ITS IMPLICATION ON ECONOMIC POLICY AND DEVELOPMENT OF CROSS RIVER STATE» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction Cross River State public enterprises are generally corporate entities other than ministerial departm...Continue Reading »
45 pages | 185 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
5. SURVEY OF THE PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OF A SECRETARY IN A DEPRESSED ECONOMY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study A secretary is an indispensable asset to any organization or institution. No tertiary institution...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 235 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
6. PROBLEMS OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT IN PUBLIC ORGANIZATION (INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY (IMT), ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The role that education is expected to play in a society is multi faceted. It is expected to buil...Continue Reading »
104 pages | 188 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The A few years ago the concept of training and employee development was very equally understood ...Continue Reading »
73 pages | 219 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
8. SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESS ENTERPRISES AND ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF VONO PRODUCT PLC)» ABSTRACT This project has been able to carry out Small and Medium Scale business enterprises and economic growth. The research sample is randomly sele...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 191 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study theNigeria as an independent nation was characterized by good governance and the principle of sus...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 269 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
» ABSTRACT Employee job performance is one of the crucial factors in maintaining and increasing effectiveness within a company or organization there are...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 75 hits | Source: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT