Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 45 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
This is a research on problems of acquisition of materials and services to users in special libraries in Nigeria. A case study of Imo State House of Assembly. Questionnaires were used in getting the relevant information needed for the research. The responses from the questionnaires were analyzed to arrive at conclusion. The study revealed that library and information services provide reference and research support to the general assembly and its staff and legislatives information to the public. The research further studied the factors hindering the availability of information to the legislature. Recommendations were made based on the finding on ways and means of solving the problems and to make a way on effectiveness of the problems of acquisition of materials and services to users special libraries in Imo State house of assembly.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
Statement of the problem
Significance of the study
Objective of the study
Scope of the study
Findings and discussion
Summary and recommendations
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LIBRARY INFORMATION SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. INFORMATION LITERACY COMPETENCE AND USE OF INFORMATION RESOURCES BY MEDICAL STUDENTS IN TWO UNIVERSITIES IN LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Information literacy competency has become inevitable especially with the rapid growth of information resources and advancement in technology...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The main purpose of this study is to determine the training methods of librarians in ICT use in federal universities in the south east zone o...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study In the United States, there is what is referred to as the 'CNN Effect.' It refers to the role of ...Continue Reading »
4. INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) USE FOR SCHOLARLY COMMUNICATION AMONG ACADEMICS IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES» ABSTRACT The study was carried out to determine the information and communication technology use for scholarly communication among academics in Nigeri...Continue Reading »
5. HEALTH INFORMATION RIGHTS AWARENESS, PERCEIVED STIGMATIZATION, PERSONAL FACTORS AND WILLINGNESS TO USE MENTAL HEALTHCARE SERVICES AMONG LIBRARIANS IN ...» ABSTRACT Mental health is a desirable state globally and a requirement for optimum performance in any area of human endeavour. Studies have shown that...Continue Reading »
6. READING CULTURE AND USER SATISFACTION AS DETERMINANTS OF LIBRARY PATRONAGE BY UNDERGRADUATES IN PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN OYO STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Library patronage is an essential factor for justifying the value and existence of libraries to the university community. However, observatio...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Public Libraries are organizations established by governments to acquire, organize, store and disseminate information and knowledge to all pe...Continue Reading »
8. UTILIZATION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES (ICTs) BY STUDENTS IN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES IN NORTH- CENTRAL ZONE OF NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This research work was intended to investigate the utilization of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) by students in the five f...Continue Reading »
9. ATTITUDE OF UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS TOWARDS THE ACADEMIC USE OF ELECTRONIC INFORMATION RESOURCES IN TWO FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES IN ENUGU AND ANAMBRA STATE...» ABSTRACT This study examined the attitude of undergraduate students towards academic use of electronic information resources in two federal universiti...Continue Reading »
10. STRATEGIES FOR GENERATING REVENUE FOR PUBLIC LIBRARIES IN NIGERIA( A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL LIBRARY KADUNA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Information and its effective and proper dissemination is a powerful force to reckon with in any ...Continue Reading »