Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 45 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
This is a research on problems of acquisition of materials and services to users in special libraries in Nigeria. A case study of Imo State House of Assembly. Questionnaires were used in getting the relevant information needed for the research. The responses from the questionnaires were analyzed to arrive at conclusion. The study revealed that library and information services provide reference and research support to the general assembly and its staff and legislatives information to the public. The research further studied the factors hindering the availability of information to the legislature. Recommendations were made based on the finding on ways and means of solving the problems and to make a way on effectiveness of the problems of acquisition of materials and services to users special libraries in Imo State house of assembly.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
Statement of the problem
Significance of the study
Objective of the study
Scope of the study
Findings and discussion
Summary and recommendations
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LIBRARY INFORMATION SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. LEADERSHIP STYLE, EMPLOYEE TRUST, INFORMATION CULTURE AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE OF STOCKBROKING FIRMS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Stockbroking firms play a fundamental role in a country’s capital market system. The performance of stockbroking firms is generally perceiv...Continue Reading »
2. AWARENESS, USE AND USERS’ SATISFACTION WITH LIBRARY E-RESOURCES BY UNDERGRADUATES OF NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, LAGOS STUDY CENTRE» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to ascertain awareness, use and users’ satisfaction of library electronic resources by undergraduates of Nat...Continue Reading »
3. ASSESSMENT OF REFERENCE AND INFORMATION SERVICES TO UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS IN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LIBRARIES IN ENUGU AND ANAMBRA STATES» ABSTRACT This study was conducted to assess reference and information services rendered to the undergraduate students in federal university libraries ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study aims at finding the information retrieval system is basically a system that stores records in a file for data relevant to each req...Continue Reading »
5. MANAGEMENT OF SPECIAL COLLECTIONS IN A PERIOD OF REDUCED FUNDING: A CASE STUDY OF NNAMDI AZIKIWE LIBRARY UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA» THESIS ABSTRACT The objective of this research was to investigate the management of the Special Collection Division in a period of reduced funding in ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study Library resources are very important in the libraries and also in the college libraries. It plays a v...Continue Reading »
7. DEVELOPMENT OF LIBRARY PERIOD PROGRAMME FOR TEACHING INFORMATION LITERACY SKILLS IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN NSUKKA.» ABSTRACT This study aimed at developing library period programme for teaching information literacy skills. In the study, library period programme (LPP...Continue Reading »
8. ICT COMPETENCIES OF LIBRARY STAFF AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA, FCT AND UNIVERSITY OF JOS, PLATAEU STATE.» ABSTRACT This study investigated the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) competencies of library staff in the University of Abuja, FCT and ...Continue Reading »
9. ACCESSIBILITY, USE OF ELECTRONIC INFORMATION RESOURCES AND RESEARCH OUTPUT OF LIBRARIANS IN UNIVERSITIES IN EKITI, ONDO AND OSUN STATES, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The accessibility of electronic information resources enhances librarians research output by providing various information needed for researc...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study There is growing concern about the potential effect of Internet use on students. Studies on Inter...Continue Reading »