Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 222 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-6 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
In 1995, the World Trade Organisation (WTO) was established as the only international
Organisation dealing with the global rules of trade between nations. Its primary function
was to ensure that trade flows as smoothly, predictably and freely as possible. At the heart
of the system are the WTO’s Agreements, which are the legal rules for international
This study aims at appraising the role of the WTO in settling trade disputes. Specifically,
this study would examine the WTO Dispute Settlement System, identi
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Environment pollution of different dimension has caused a lot of havocs to the health and wealth of some Nigerians. To this end, the study ex...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Constitutional power, being the power fashioned out through the sovereign free will of the people, is basically meant to regulate the conduct...Continue Reading »
3. AN APPRAISAL OF THE CONCEPT AND PRACTICE OF ECONOMIC INTEGRATION UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW: A CASE STUDY OF ECOWAS» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The concept and practice of economic integration between or among states has an old histo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. National Human Rights Institutions (NHRIs) Marginalized and vulnerable groups have always existed in societies. Such gro...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CASES Ethyl Corp v. Environmental Protection Agency, 54, f.2d 1 (Cd. C. Cir. 1976) Environmental Defense Fund, Inc. v. Andrus, 596 f. 2d 848 ...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CASES MRS. GEORGINA AHAMEFULE V. IMPERIAL CENTRE AND DR. ALEX MOLOKWU (2005) 5 NWLR (pt. 917) 51 …………..……… 58 RANSOM KUTI v. AT...Continue Reading »
7. APPRASIAL OF EMPLOYERS’ LIABILITY FOR INJURIES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF NIGERIAN INDUSTRIAL SAFETY LAWS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Across all sectors of the economy, workers are sometimes, if not often involved in industrial acc...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The right of divorce (talaq) is vested in the husband by Islamic law to terminate a marriage that fails to achieve its objectives, in order t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Man is by nature a social animal. An individual who is unsocial naturally and not accidentally is either beneath our notice or more than huma...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The indispensability of safe drinking water to man cannot be over emphasized. This research has traversed the allowable length and breadth of...Continue Reading »