Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 222 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-6 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
In 1995, the World Trade Organisation (WTO) was established as the only international
Organisation dealing with the global rules of trade between nations. Its primary function
was to ensure that trade flows as smoothly, predictably and freely as possible. At the heart
of the system are the WTO’s Agreements, which are the legal rules for international
This study aims at appraising the role of the WTO in settling trade disputes. Specifically,
this study would examine the WTO Dispute Settlement System, identi
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT It is generally accepted that banks are inevitable component of an economic system and that the capital of a bank is the foundation on which ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT A global trend has emerged aimed at reducing government’s involvement and attracting private partnership in the economy. This global trend ...Continue Reading »
» This dissertation employs the doctrinal method of research to appraise the doctrine of Self defence as one of the fundamental principles of Internatio...Continue Reading »
4. A CRITIQUE OF THE POWERS OF ATTORNEY GENERAL IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT In the system of Administration of Justice in Nigeria, Attorney General occupies a very prominent position. As the Chief Law Officer and Mini...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0.0: INTRODUCTION Law is central to national governance and a nation can succinctly be described as a group of pers...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0.0 INTRODUCTION The law of copyright has its origin in English law. The first truly copyright status in England wa...Continue Reading »
7. A METAPHYSICAL ANALYSIS OF AMOS TUTUOLA’S “THE PALMWINE DRINKARD” AND D.O. FAGUNWA’S “THE FOREST OF GOD”» INTRODUCTION Background To The Study The word “metaphysics” is derived from two Greek words “Meta” which means “after&rd...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page Certification Dedication Acknowledgement Table of content Table of cases Table of statues List of abbreviation Abstract C...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The Capital Gains Tax was introduced into Nigeria by the Capital Gains Tax Decree (Decree No. 44) in 1967. The decree was enacted on 19th Oct...Continue Reading »
10. THE ROLE OF THE NIGERIA DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION IN PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF BANK FRAUD IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Background of the Study In nearly all contract types, the preparation of a realistic cost estimates is a necessary part of any buildin...Continue Reading »