Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 222 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
A nation’s financial system is made up of the Money Market, Capital
Market and the Insurance Market. While Central Bank of Nigeria
serves as the apex regulatory organization of the Nigerian Money
Market, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is the apex
regulatory body of the Nigerian Capital Market, while the National
Insurance Commission (NAICOM) regulates the Insurance Sector.
Capital Market, in simple terms, is a market for raising long-term
funds. It is that segment of the financial market which represents the
intricate intermediation functions and processes of a network of
individuals, institutions and financial instruments between the users
and providers of long-term funds are mobilized and channeled into
productive investments by the issuance of equities and interest
bearing securities. The market also provides a
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN APPRAISAL OF THE REQUIREMENTS OF PROOF IN THE HEARING AND DETERMINATION OF ELECTION PETITION IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Election petition is the only viable and recognized alternative open to any person or party dissatisfied with the conduct of an election unde...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The legal regimes of protection of investments in Nigeria have over the years suffered not only from a lack of policy drive, but also a susta...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research is concerned with the role Hisba is expected to play regarding Sharia implementation in some states of Northern Nigeria and the...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Under the Nigerian criminal justice the constitutional right of an accused person is enshrined in Section 35 and 36 of the Constitution of th...Continue Reading »
5. IMPACT OF SECURITY SYNERGY BETWEEN THE POLICE AND COMMUNITY POLICING ON THE CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED RIGHTS IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE: GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study In the discourse of security in Nigeria, Okorie,Jega,Salawu,Onyishi,Ezeoha,...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study The term “Investigation” encompasses a wide range of disciplines, and each discipline wit...Continue Reading »
7. AN EXAMINATION OF THE ROLE OF NIGERIAN COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION (NCC) IN REGULATING THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS SECTOR» ABSTRACT This research sets out to examine the role of the Nigerian communication commission in regulating the Nigerian telecommunication sector. It f...Continue Reading »
8. APPRAISING Al-MASLAHAH AL- MURSALAH AS A SOURCE OF ISLAMIC LAW IN JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS UNDER THE MALIKI LAW» ABSTRACT Al Maslahah al mursala is a Maslahah which is neither acknowledged nor rejected by the Law Giver. It is called (Mursalah) that is absolute or...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This dissertation entitled „‟An Analysis of the Efficacy of Minority Protection under Nigerian Company Law‟ which analyzed the principl...Continue Reading »
10. AN ANALYSIS OF THE LEGAL AND INSTITUTIONAL FRAMEWORK FOR THE REGULATION OF TRANSPORTATION OF PERSONS AND MERCHANDISE UNDER NIGERIAN MARITIME LAW» ABSTRACT Dispute or disagreements are unarguably and necessarily an inevitable part of human existence, flowing directly from communication, inter rea...Continue Reading »