Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 109 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
1.1 Background to Study
Virtually, all legal systems recognized and guaranteed certain rights for human beings.
Further to these recognized rights, some selected rights have been regarded as fundamental
rights. Among these fundamental rights is right to acquire and own property. The
Nigerian Constitution like that of other civilized countries, followed suit and recognized
these fundamental rights1. Notable among these rights is right to acquire and own
In furtherance to the above, the right to own property was further guided and jealously
protected to the extent that tampering with same (somebody property) without prior
consent and permission of the owner is regarded as criminal act (i.e. offence) under the
In addition to the above, a Nigerian Citizen is allowed though subject to some limitation to
have resort to self-help in an attempt to defend his property4.
Comparatively, Islam and indeed Islamic law equally in comprehensive form provided for,
protected and guaranteed the essential rights5 (among which is right to own property).
Islamic law did not only recognize and protect the right (referred here specifically to right
1 See Chapter IV of the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (as amended).
2 See section 43, ibid.
3 For example see section 286 of P
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. CRITICAL REVIEW OF THE RIGHTS OF THE DISPLACED PERSONS IN THE COURSE OF NATURAL DISASTERS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The overwhelming increase of Internally Displaced Persons in situation of natural disaster in Nigeria in recent years has become an issue of ...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page Declaration ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of Contents vi Table of Cases x Table of Statutes ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This thesis aimed at studying the roles played by the international community in the prevention and punishment of the crime of genocide under...Continue Reading »
4. THE FARMEWORK OF ECONOMIC AND HUMAN RIGHTS UNDER THE ECOWAS TREATY: A CASE STUDY OF IMPLEMENTATION IN NIGERIA.» ABSTRACT The 1975 ECOWAS Treaty made by the founding fathers of the West African Regional Integration Philosophy was revised in 1993 in view of the de...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The tax regime of small and medium business enterprises was a snow ball of international agitation specially international monetary fund (IMF...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This dissertation aimed at examining the problems associated with mortgage transactions in Nigeria which has created a lacuna in using Landed...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Differing is inevitable among people, because of individual natural differences regarding thinking, understanding, power of assimilation, int...Continue Reading »
» This dissertation employs the doctrinal method of research to appraise the doctrine of Self defence as one of the fundamental principles of Internatio...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This thesis entitled: “An Appraisal of the Legal Framework of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) in the Protection and Assista...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Generally, jurisdiction is a term of comprehensive import embracing every kind of judicial action. The fundamental nature of jurisdiction of ...Continue Reading »