Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 109 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
1.1 Background to Study
Virtually, all legal systems recognized and guaranteed certain rights for human beings.
Further to these recognized rights, some selected rights have been regarded as fundamental
rights. Among these fundamental rights is right to acquire and own property. The
Nigerian Constitution like that of other civilized countries, followed suit and recognized
these fundamental rights1. Notable among these rights is right to acquire and own
In furtherance to the above, the right to own property was further guided and jealously
protected to the extent that tampering with same (somebody property) without prior
consent and permission of the owner is regarded as criminal act (i.e. offence) under the
In addition to the above, a Nigerian Citizen is allowed though subject to some limitation to
have resort to self-help in an attempt to defend his property4.
Comparatively, Islam and indeed Islamic law equally in comprehensive form provided for,
protected and guaranteed the essential rights5 (among which is right to own property).
Islamic law did not only recognize and protect the right (referred here specifically to right
1 See Chapter IV of the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (as amended).
2 See section 43, ibid.
3 For example see section 286 of P
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The companies and Allied Matters Act was enacted in 1990 and before this time, both the statute and the common law did not accord to the stat...Continue Reading »
2. DEED OF ASSIGNMENT AS A MEANS OF TRANSFER OF REAL PROPERTY IN NIGERIA, ISSUES, CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS» ABSTRACT Acquisition of real property in Nigeria is a right enshrined under the constitution of Nigeria 1999 (as amended). Transaction in land formed ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT It is natural and common in human society to have between individuals a kind of dispute that may probably arise. Islamic Law had laid down an...Continue Reading »
4. THE RIGHT OF WORKERS TO STRIKE, THE RECENT ASUU STRIKE AND THE LEGALITY OF COLLECTIVE BARGAINING IN NIGERIA» TABLE OF CASES Foreign Cases Collymore v. AG Trinidad and Tobago (1970) AC 538 88 Cropter Handwoven Harris Tweed v. Veitch (1942) AC 435 1 Dunlop Pneu...Continue Reading »
5. AN APPRAISAL OF THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK OF THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY (NEMA) IN THE PROTECTION AND ASSISTANCE OF INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSON...» ABSTRACT This thesis entitled: “An Appraisal of the Legal Framework of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) in the Protection and Assista...Continue Reading »
6. AN EXAMINATION OF THE TAXATION OF MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS AND ITS LEGAL EFFECTS ON FOREIGN INVESTMENTS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Taxation is the key to a sustainable development. This is because no government can survive without sufficient revenue to finance its activit...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT It is a fact that the recognition of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) as a method of dispute resolution has grown by leap and bound in re...Continue Reading »
8. EVALUATING THE APPLICATION OF INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN LAW IN INTERNAL ARMED CONFLICTS: SIERRA LEONE AND LIBERIA AS CASE STUDIES» ABSTRACT Nigeria as an Independent state with different ethnic and religious groups over the years experienced a number of ethno religious conflicts w...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION MEANING AND SCOPE, FORMATION, HISTORICAL BACKGROUND AND BASIS OF LIABILITY. 1.1 Meaning and Scope of Contract of Employment T...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Law can be defined as the body of rule designed or formulated to guide human actions or conducts which are enforced among the members of a gi...Continue Reading »