Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 106 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1 - 5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The Medical field is one of the most referred and reverenced profession in that it deals with the lives of human beings and in the course of their dealings with patients, these patients go through tests, operations, diagnosis to mention but a few.
The Medical professionals in the course of discharging their duties are sometimes Negligent as regards adhering strictly to their professional Code of Conduct. For instance where a doctor leaves operating instruments in the abdomen of a patient. In Nigeria there exists a countless catalogue of Negligent cases in which the involved Medical Personnel go scot free because their victims are ignorant of their rights let alone enforcements of such rights.
The peculiarities imposed on the practice of Medicine in Nigeria by our Culture and Environment have been examined. The laxity or absence of policing of drugs and food in Nigeria has been highlighted. It is clear from this that some Nigerian laws which relate to many aspects of Medicine are outmoded and inadequate. This particular point is emphasized especially in matters of abortion an mental illness.
This Negligent act can be described as the breach of duties, standard, care and diligence required by the Medical Profession. The main focus of this long Essay is to discuss the Legal Implications of the breach of Duty in the Medical Profession. As regards this, solutions would be proferred to curb all acts which might later occur in the nearest future.
This work is divided into five chapters, chapter one deals basically with the general introduction. Chapter two gives us an insight into Medicine as a whole, how it evolved in Nigeria and how we received it. Chapter three gives us a proper understanding of the concept, Duty of Care and Medical Negligence, Chapter four avails a Medical Practitioner the opportunity to be free from liability in essence, they have defences they can rely on. Lastly, Chapter five deals with the general conclusion.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Nigerian labour law relates to the enactment governing the relationship between an employer and his employees in Nigeria; it is otherwise cal...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 318 hits | Source: LAW
2. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF WIFES RIGHT TO MAINTENANCE IN ISLAMIC AND STATUTORY LAWS IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF ZARIA AND SABON-GARI COMMUNITIES OF KADUNA...» ABSTRACT This study analyzes the compatibility of Shariah with International Law on freedom of religion. As a subject of colossal complexity and varia...Continue Reading »
107 pages | 0 hits | Source: LAW
3. AN APPRAISAL OF THE ENFORCEMENT OF HUMAN RIGHTS UNDER THE FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS (ENFORCEMENT PROCEDURE) RULES 2009 IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 chose certain rights to protect under chapter IV and termed them as Fundamental Righ...Continue Reading »
69 pages | 299 hits | Source: LAW
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY University campuses offer a unique environment for students either to pursue a traditional courts...Continue Reading »
48 pages | 796 hits | Source: LAW
5. ANTI – GRAZING / ANTI OPEN GRAZING LAWS OF THE STATES IN NIGERIA VIS A VIS THE NIGERIAN LAND USE ACT» Abstract Despite the presence of laws regulating land management, the issues of herdsmen and farmers conflict persevered both in the Northern and Sout...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 249 hits | Source: LAW
6. THE DOCTRINE OF SEPARATION OF POWERS AMONG VARIOUS ORGANS OF GOVERNMENT AND GOOD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The term ‘Separation of Powers’ is an influential concept in modern democracies; it denotes the practice of dividing the powers o...Continue Reading »
94 pages | 468 hits | Source: LAW
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Pages Title Page i Declaration ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of Contents vii Table of Cases xi List of ...Continue Reading »
83 pages | 192 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT This research is concerned with the role Hisba is expected to play regarding Sharia implementation in some states of Northern Nigeria and the...Continue Reading »
172 pages | 84 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT It is generally accepted that banks are inevitable component of an economic system and that the capital of a bank is the foundation on which ...Continue Reading »
251 pages | 76 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT Violence against women or domestic violence has been a serious problem in most societies throughout history especially Nigeria, and this is p...Continue Reading »
68 pages | 287 hits | Source: LAW