Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 106 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1 - 5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The Medical field is one of the most referred and reverenced profession in that it deals with the lives of human beings and in the course of their dealings with patients, these patients go through tests, operations, diagnosis to mention but a few.
The Medical professionals in the course of discharging their duties are sometimes Negligent as regards adhering strictly to their professional Code of Conduct. For instance where a doctor leaves operating instruments in the abdomen of a patient. In Nigeria there exists a countless catalogue of Negligent cases in which the involved Medical Personnel go scot free because their victims are ignorant of their rights let alone enforcements of such rights.
The peculiarities imposed on the practice of Medicine in Nigeria by our Culture and Environment have been examined. The laxity or absence of policing of drugs and food in Nigeria has been highlighted. It is clear from this that some Nigerian laws which relate to many aspects of Medicine are outmoded and inadequate. This particular point is emphasized especially in matters of abortion an mental illness.
This Negligent act can be described as the breach of duties, standard, care and diligence required by the Medical Profession. The main focus of this long Essay is to discuss the Legal Implications of the breach of Duty in the Medical Profession. As regards this, solutions would be proferred to curb all acts which might later occur in the nearest future.
This work is divided into five chapters, chapter one deals basically with the general introduction. Chapter two gives us an insight into Medicine as a whole, how it evolved in Nigeria and how we received it. Chapter three gives us a proper understanding of the concept, Duty of Care and Medical Negligence, Chapter four avails a Medical Practitioner the opportunity to be free from liability in essence, they have defences they can rely on. Lastly, Chapter five deals with the general conclusion.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» INTRODUCTION Healthcare is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing industries, consuming a substantial chunk of the labour force and rece...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Before the inception of the British colonies which brought common law in place as a source of Nigeria law. It remain an indisputable fact tha...Continue Reading »
3. AN APPRAISAL OF THE COMMUNITY COURT OF JUSTICE OF THE ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS) IN CONFLICT RESOLUTION.» ABSTRACT This thesis entitled, “An Appraisal of the Ascertainment of Applicable Law of Torts in Conflict of Laws” aimed at ascertaining th...Continue Reading »
4. AN APPRAISAL OF THE EFFICACY OF THE LEGAL AND INSTITUTIONAL FRAMEWORKS FOR COMBATING CYBERCRIMES IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Advances in Artificial Intelligence are credited to have given the world computers that can defeat people at chess as well as drive cars and ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The Rule of Law in Nigeria is expected to be the guiding principle of governance since it is the foundation of good governance, the experienc...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The role of tax as a major source of income for government cannot be overemphasized. The imposition, collection and administration of tax are...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INRODUCTION 1.0.0: INTRODUCTION Presumption is an important topic in the law of evidence; it is a creature of common law which is ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT As a result of interactions between individuals, it is normal for dispute to arise. Islamic Law had provided the procedures through which suc...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Right from the beginning there has always been a transition from one generation to another generation and whatever assets...Continue Reading »
10. AN APPRAISAL OF THE REQUIREMENTS OF PROOF IN THE HEARING AND DETERMINATION OF ELECTION PETITION IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION Elections generally are guided by statutory provisions. Not only must the body to take charge of the...Continue Reading »