Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 106 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1 - 5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The Medical field is one of the most referred and reverenced profession in that it deals with the lives of human beings and in the course of their dealings with patients, these patients go through tests, operations, diagnosis to mention but a few.
The Medical professionals in the course of discharging their duties are sometimes Negligent as regards adhering strictly to their professional Code of Conduct. For instance where a doctor leaves operating instruments in the abdomen of a patient. In Nigeria there exists a countless catalogue of Negligent cases in which the involved Medical Personnel go scot free because their victims are ignorant of their rights let alone enforcements of such rights.
The peculiarities imposed on the practice of Medicine in Nigeria by our Culture and Environment have been examined. The laxity or absence of policing of drugs and food in Nigeria has been highlighted. It is clear from this that some Nigerian laws which relate to many aspects of Medicine are outmoded and inadequate. This particular point is emphasized especially in matters of abortion an mental illness.
This Negligent act can be described as the breach of duties, standard, care and diligence required by the Medical Profession. The main focus of this long Essay is to discuss the Legal Implications of the breach of Duty in the Medical Profession. As regards this, solutions would be proferred to curb all acts which might later occur in the nearest future.
This work is divided into five chapters, chapter one deals basically with the general introduction. Chapter two gives us an insight into Medicine as a whole, how it evolved in Nigeria and how we received it. Chapter three gives us a proper understanding of the concept, Duty of Care and Medical Negligence, Chapter four avails a Medical Practitioner the opportunity to be free from liability in essence, they have defences they can rely on. Lastly, Chapter five deals with the general conclusion.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The concept of paralegal though not a new one in developed region, it is a novel one within Africa particularly in Nigeria. They are legal ad...Continue Reading »
2. AN APPRAISAL OF THE REQUIREMENTS OF PROOF IN THE HEARING AND DETERMINATION OF ELECTION PETITION IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION Elections generally are guided by statutory provisions. Not only must the body to take charge of the...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This dissertation aimed at examining the problems associated with mortgage transactions in Nigeria which has created a lacuna in using Landed...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study The study examines the Legal Framework for Mergers and Acquisitions in Nigerian Banking ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The Rule of Law in Nigeria is expected to be the guiding principle of governance since it is the foundation of good governance, the experienc...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Treaties represent an important instrument by which States undertake and accept responsibilities in the international arena. Nigeria has in f...Continue Reading »
7. AN APPRAISAL OF THE ENFORCEMENT OF HUMAN RIGHTS UNDER THE FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS (ENFORCEMENT PROCEDURE) RULES 2009 IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 chose certain rights to protect under chapter IV and termed them as Fundamental Righ...Continue Reading »
8. A Critique of the Application of the Principles of Natural Justice in Disciplinary Action in Nigerian Universities» ABSTRACT The requirement of the principles of natural justice in the Universities disciplinary action has received much attention from the Courts in t...Continue Reading »
9. AN APPRAISAL OF WOMEN’S RIGHT TO PROPERTY UNDER CUSTOMARY LAW: A CASE STUDY OF WOMEN RIGHTS IN SOUTHERN KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT In most tribes in the Southern part of Kaduna State, when a person dies, his property is been distributed among family members and the women ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The tax regime of small and medium business enterprises was a snow ball of international agitation specially international monetary fund (IMF...Continue Reading »