Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
Insider trading has been understood to the act of dealing in
unpublished price sensitive information and it is seen to go against the
principle of equal access to information. This work made an unfair
appraisal of the concept of insider trading in Nigeria in the course of
the work. The origin of inside trading regulation was examined and a
cursory literature review of the concept of insider trading was made. In
the courses of examine the overview of this concept, the argument both
for and against the prohibition of insider trading was made. This study
paid primary attention to the prohibition of regulation of this concept
in Nigeria from its conception to date. A look was taken at the
regulation of the concept in some other jurisdiction and finally some
recommendations were made.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN EXAMINATION OF THE CONCEPT OF FISCAL FEDERALISM AND TAX LEGISLATION IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE» ABSTRACT This work is prompted by the shortage of revenue accruing to the federating units in Nigeria. It exposes the potential of taxation as an alte...Continue Reading »
2. AN APPRAISAL ON THE RIGHT OF THE CHILD TO FREEDOM OF THOUGHT, CONSCIENCE AND RELIGION UNDER NIGERIAN LAWS» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion is one of the fundamental freedom...Continue Reading »
3. AN EXAMINATION OF ADMINISTRATIVE CHALLENGES INHIBITING THE DISTRIBUTION OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS UNDER THE PETROLEUM PROFIT TAX LAWS OF NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The aim of this paper is to examine the ownership, the legal framework as well as the basic components of the petroleum profits which compone...Continue Reading »
4. AN APPRAISAL OF ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND ITS CONTRIBUTION TO SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTE IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This work critically examines the concept of alternative dispute resolution, its meaning, suitability, advantages and criticisms. It explores...Continue Reading »
5. AN ANALYSIS OF THE LEGAL RIGHTS OF THE NIGER DELTA STATES IN RELATION TO OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL OF MINERAL RESOURCES UNDER NIGERIAN LAW» ABSTRACT Natural resources worldwide are a gift of nature and an endowment of comfort that makes the existence of mankind complete. As nature’s pric...Continue Reading »
6. AN APPRAISAL OF THE LEGAL AND INSTITUTIONAL FRAMEWORK FOR THE PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC IN PERSONS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The battle against human trafficking in Nigeria is enormous and a number of measures have been employed in ensuring that the progress in the ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction The concept of bail vis à vis enforcement of fundamental rights in Nigeria has recently taken a cen...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTS Under the Charter of the United Nations, intervention is absolutely prohibited in matters that are purely domestic to states. However, notwi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. Background to the Study Property inheritance including the rights of women to property, receives very little degree of...Continue Reading »
10. EVIDENTIARY RULES ON ADMISSIBILITY OF DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE UNDER NIGERIAN EVIDENCE ACT 2011: A CRITICAL APPRAISAL» ABSTRACT This Dissertation provided a critical conceptual discourse into the Evidentiary Rules On Admissibility of Documentary Evidence Under Nigerian...Continue Reading »