Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 92 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦8,000
Home ownership has been a problem to many people in Nigeria. This is the more reason why efforts are being made from all quarters to alleviate this problem. The two most prominent of these efforts are the Home Financing Schemes, otherwise known as Mortgage Financing, which are made by the public corporations and private institution. The effort of the public corporations is known as Conventional Mortgage Financing while a part of the private institution is that of the Islamic Economic System known Islamic Mortgage Financing. The focus of this research study is to compare the legal frameworks of these two opposite mortgage financing schemes. This is to be able to balance the regulatory issues that generate from the acceptability of these schemes in other to avail the Muslims the understanding of opting for the scheme that best aligns with the demand of their faith, without necessarily transgressing the law of the land in any way, bearing in mind the nascent status of the Islamic option, which is yet to enjoy a focused/specific municipal legal attention.
Mortgage financing otherwise known as Home Financing is a product through which people are made or become home owners. It is a practice that is widely or relatively embraced by financial institutions as well as the private individuals (group of people). It is a subtle scheme that guarantees convenient home ownership through loan agreement. But in the same vein, it is seen generally beyond this perspective; a financing scheme through which desired property is acquired via the repayment process, especially with the conventional banking system.
It should be noted that this financing scheme is conceived in many ways: It differs in operationalization with the conventional banking operator, the legal practitioner and the practitioners of the Islamic economic system cum the (Shariâ€Ÿah) regulator. By and large, the converging point with all these practitioners is that Mortgage Financing is a method of acquiring legal or equitable property upon installmental repayment.
The Nigerian legal framework has thrived in the construction of provisions that regulate the operation of Conventional Mortgage Financing. This regulatory
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN APPRAISAL ON THE RIGHT OF THE CHILD TO FREEDOM OF THOUGHT, CONSCIENCE AND RELIGION UNDER NIGERIAN LAWS» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion is one of the fundamental freedom...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT According to the Black’s law dictionary, 6th edition trust property is defined as any money or property set aside as a trust for the be...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In Nigeria, in spite of the statutory mechanisms put in place to mitigate disputes, the phenomenon has been on the increase and on a consiste...Continue Reading »
4. BLOOD RELATIONSHIP AS ABASISOF INHERITANCE UNDERISLAMIC LAW: A CASE STUDY OF THE INNER AND OUTER CIRCLES OF FAMILY» ...Continue Reading »
» LIST OF ABBREVIATION AC Appeal Court All NLR All Nigerian Law Reports ANLR All Nigerian Law Reports CA Court of Appeal CBN Central Bank of Nigeria FRN...Continue Reading »
6. AN APPRAISAL OF THE ECOWAS LEGAL REGIME ON PROLIFERATION AND MISUSE OF SMALL ARMS AND LIGHT WEAPONS: A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This dissertation examines the Proliferation and Misuse of Small Arms and Light Weapons under the ECOWAS Legal regime taking Nigeria as a cas...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0.0: INTRODUCTION International Humanitarian Law took its modern form after World War II in a bid to prevent a repe...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The entrenchment of the right of expression as a fundamental human right in Nigeria could be traced to the Independence Constitution of 1960 ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Crime has been a major subject of concern throughout human history. No society is free of crime and criminals. The Nigeria Police Force is an...Continue Reading »
10. THE DOCTRINE OF SEPARATION OF POWERS AMONG VARIOUS ORGANS OF GOVERNMENT AND GOOD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The term ‘Separation of Powers’ is an influential concept in modern democracies; it denotes the practice of dividing the powers o...Continue Reading »