Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 92 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦8,000
Home ownership has been a problem to many people in Nigeria. This is the more reason why efforts are being made from all quarters to alleviate this problem. The two most prominent of these efforts are the Home Financing Schemes, otherwise known as Mortgage Financing, which are made by the public corporations and private institution. The effort of the public corporations is known as Conventional Mortgage Financing while a part of the private institution is that of the Islamic Economic System known Islamic Mortgage Financing. The focus of this research study is to compare the legal frameworks of these two opposite mortgage financing schemes. This is to be able to balance the regulatory issues that generate from the acceptability of these schemes in other to avail the Muslims the understanding of opting for the scheme that best aligns with the demand of their faith, without necessarily transgressing the law of the land in any way, bearing in mind the nascent status of the Islamic option, which is yet to enjoy a focused/specific municipal legal attention.
Mortgage financing otherwise known as Home Financing is a product through which people are made or become home owners. It is a practice that is widely or relatively embraced by financial institutions as well as the private individuals (group of people). It is a subtle scheme that guarantees convenient home ownership through loan agreement. But in the same vein, it is seen generally beyond this perspective; a financing scheme through which desired property is acquired via the repayment process, especially with the conventional banking system.
It should be noted that this financing scheme is conceived in many ways: It differs in operationalization with the conventional banking operator, the legal practitioner and the practitioners of the Islamic economic system cum the (Shariâ€Ÿah) regulator. By and large, the converging point with all these practitioners is that Mortgage Financing is a method of acquiring legal or equitable property upon installmental repayment.
The Nigerian legal framework has thrived in the construction of provisions that regulate the operation of Conventional Mortgage Financing. This regulatory
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to study Judges make law. This fact—and its consequences—has been a key area of study and debate in...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In Nigeria, in spite of the statutory mechanisms put in place to mitigate disputes, the phenomenon has been on the increase and on a consiste...Continue Reading »
3. A STUDY OF CUSTOMARY LAND LAW AND TENURE PRACTICES OF SIX COMMUNITIES OF THE LOWER BENUE RIVER VALLEY OF NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This study is aimed at studying the customary land laws and tenurial practices of the communities of the Nigerian Lower Benue River valley. T...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The topic of this research is „THE SINIFICANCE OF INJUNCTIONS IN THE DISPENSATIN OF JUSTICE IN NIGERIA‟. Injunctions are court orders...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE NATURE AND DEFINITION OF INSURANCE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Risk and uncertainty are incidental to life. Man may meet untimely death. He may suffe...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Since the transformation of the Organization of African Unity (OAU) to African Union (A.U.) various measures were adopted by the newly formed...Continue Reading »
7. THE ROLE OF UNITED NATIONS AND REGIONAL ORGANIZATIONS IN RESOLVING DISPUTES IN INTERNATIONAL LAW:A CASE STUDY OF CONGO» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY: The concept of International Trade has been of immense importance in the existence of the nation...Continue Reading »
8. THE DOCTRINE OF SEPARATION OF POWERS AMONG VARIOUS ORGANS OF GOVERNMENT AND GOOD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The term ‘Separation of Powers’ is an influential concept in modern democracies; it denotes the practice of dividing the powers o...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The Rule of Law in Nigeria is expected to be the guiding principle of governance since it is the foundation of good governance, the experienc...Continue Reading »
» ABRSTRACT This thesis entitled, "Tortious Liability of Medical Practitioners in Nigeria: An Appraisal," Examines critically, the civil (tortious) Liab...Continue Reading »