Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 90 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
Al Maslahah al mursala is a Maslahah which is neither acknowledged nor rejected by the Law Giver. It is called (Mursalah) that is absolute or free from any restriction because it is not qualified or based on a specific Nass. al-Maslahah al-Mursalah can also be any benefit which can be inferred from the five purposes of Islamic Law, but they are neither directly acknowledged nor rejected by the Law Giver al-Maslah al-Mursalah is one of the sources of Islamic law recognized and applied by the Maliki School of law, Some Muslim jurists do not recognize al-Maslah al-Mursalah as a source of Islamic law that is why it is categorized as one of the disputed source of Islamic law. The Maliki school is the leading jurists in terms of the application of al-Maslah al-Mursalah, .This research work examines al-Maslah al-Mursalah as a source of Islamic law, position of al-Maslah al-Mursalah in Nigerian Legal System, Extent of powers of the Shari‟ah court judges to practice Ijtihad while applying al-Maslah al-Mursalah and practical examples of the application of al-Maslah al-Mursalah in judicial proceedings was discussed in this research, it was observed that the Sahabah , the Tabi‟un and their followers applied al-Maslahah al-Mursalah in most of their Fatawa and adjudication due to its importance in dealing with new issues that might have come during their time, though they did not give it the nomenclature “al-Maslah al-Mursalah” but a careful look at what they did clearly shows that their verdicts were based on the concept known today as al-Maslahah al-Mursalah..It was also observed that the suspension of hadd punishment for theft by caliph Umar due to femine based on Maslaha gives rise to the development of somany principles of Islamic law such as Aldharurat tabihu It was recommended that the present Ulama should imitate the Sahabah , the Tabi‟un and their followers in basing their fatawa on matters that are not specifically sanctioned or covered by a specific Nass by applying the Al-Maslahah al-Mursalah It is also recommended that the judges should use Maslaha Murdala to develop ptinciple of Islamiclaw that will take care of the emergine issues that are brought before them. .
1.1 Background of the study
Al-Maslahah al-Mursalah is a method employed by the jurists and Islamic scholars in dealing
with new issue (al-waqi‟ah) not sanctioned by Allah or His Apostle on its fa
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN APPRAISAL OF WOMEN’S RIGHT TO PROPERTY UNDER CUSTOMARY LAW: A CASE STUDY OF WOMEN RIGHTS IN SOUTHERN KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT In most tribes in the Southern part of Kaduna State, when a person dies, his property is been distributed among family members and the women ...Continue Reading »
166 pages | 54 hits | Source: LAW
2. A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE CONFLICT SITUATIONS AND CHOICE OF LAWS IN THE NIGERIAN LEGAL SYSTEM AND OTHER LEGAL SYSTEMS.» GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0.0: INTRODUCTION The project looks into the problems which arise when one legal system has to deal with the legal rules of ano...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: LAW
3. THE ROLE OF THE PUBLIC COMPLAINTS COMMISSION IN PROTECTING WORKER’S RIGHTS AGAINST ADMINISTRATIVE INJUSTICE AND MALADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This research project is titled “The Role of the Public Complaints Commission in Protecting Worker’s Rights against Administrativ...Continue Reading »
141 pages | 144 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT Differing is inevitable among people, because of individual natural differences regarding thinking, understanding, power of assimilation, int...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 414 hits | Source: LAW
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Inheritance is defined as “hereditary succession to a Property, title, office, e.t.c. a con...Continue Reading »
82 pages | 218 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT The study examined the role of Human Rights institutions in the country in addressing the problem of child abuse. The objective of this study...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 790 hits | Source: LAW
7. AN EXAMINATION OF THE TAXATION OF MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS AND ITS LEGAL EFFECTS ON FOREIGN INVESTMENTS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Taxation is the key to a sustainable development. This is because no government can survive without sufficient revenue to finance its activit...Continue Reading »
134 pages | 146 hits | Source: LAW
8. THE FARMEWORK OF ECONOMIC AND HUMAN RIGHTS UNDER THE ECOWAS TREATY: A CASE STUDY OF IMPLEMENTATION IN NIGERIA.» ABSTRACT The 1975 ECOWAS Treaty made by the founding fathers of the West African Regional Integration Philosophy was revised in 1993 in view of the de...Continue Reading »
107 pages | 142 hits | Source: LAW
9. AN ASSESSMENT OF LANDUSE PRACTICES INDUCING SEDIMENTATION IN KUSALLA RESERVOIR, KARAYE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, KANO STATE NORTH WEST NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study is to improve the productivity of the Kusalla reservoir towards a sustainable domestic water supply and irrigation ...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 312 hits | Source: LAW
10. PROBLEM OF COMPULSORY ACQUISITION AND COMPENSATION UNDER THE LAND USE ACT OF 1978 (A CASE STUDY OF AKURE AIRPORT)» ABSTRACT The word land means different things to different people and in different context. These different meanings notwithstanding, land, since preh...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: LAW