Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 99 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦8,000
The essence of creation of man in any environment is to interact, relate and have dealings with each other, in these relationships, certain level of moral standards is expected to be maintained which has necessitated the need for a guiding of conduct.
Hence, the introduction of the law which is regarded as rules, and principles set out in order to streamline the activities of man with each other.
Natural law theory emphasizes that, law has a divine or supernatural origin and for human laws to be legally valid, they must conform to nature of man and dictates of reason. Human laws should stand or fall according to the dictates of the latter, just as the sun is ordained to rise from the the east.
Also, as it is unavoidable that a man should interact with one another , the law of Negligence presumes the existence of a duty of care towards each other, it is however of no doubt that acts and omissions are bound to arise from such interactions which may result into unforeseen damages especially , when negligence is involved.
Thus, in the course of this work, effort will be geared towards focusing on how the natural law can be embedded into the modern law of negligence i.e the law as it is and the law as it ought to be. By so doing, a framework for harmonizing the two laws would have been provided.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT In 1995, the World Trade Organisation (WTO) was established as the only international Organisation dealing with the global rules of trade bet...Continue Reading »
2. AN APPRAISAL OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF LEGAL FRAMEWORK OF CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IN INTERNATIONAL LAW» ABSTRACT This dissertation entitled “An Appraisal of the Development of Legal Framework of Crimes against Humanity in International Law” aimed at ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The inherent nature of human beings is their unpredictability in terms of behavioural conduct. States, groups and International Organizations...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT One of the defences open to an accused which may exculpate or mitigate him from criminal liability is provocation. The law recognizes that hu...Continue Reading »
5. A LEGAL AND JURISPRUDENTIAL ANALYSIS OF HOMOSEXUALITY AND SAME SEX MARRIAGES: SUPPORTING THE NIGERIAN POSITION» TABLE OF CONTENTSTitle Page iCertification iiApproval iiiDedication ivAcknowledgement vTable of Contents viiCHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION1.1 Definition of...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The legal infliction of death as a penalty for violating criminal law has been in existence from time immemorial, people have been put to dea...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page Certification Dedication Acknowledgement Table of content Table of cases Table of statues List of abbreviation Abstract C...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Violence against women or domestic violence has been a serious problem in most societies throughout history especially Nigeria, and this is p...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Under the law employers are responsible for health and safety management. It is an employer's dut...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Generally, jurisdiction is a term of comprehensive import embracing every kind of judicial action. The fundamental nature of jurisdiction of ...Continue Reading »