Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 99 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦8,000
The essence of creation of man in any environment is to interact, relate and have dealings with each other, in these relationships, certain level of moral standards is expected to be maintained which has necessitated the need for a guiding of conduct.
Hence, the introduction of the law which is regarded as rules, and principles set out in order to streamline the activities of man with each other.
Natural law theory emphasizes that, law has a divine or supernatural origin and for human laws to be legally valid, they must conform to nature of man and dictates of reason. Human laws should stand or fall according to the dictates of the latter, just as the sun is ordained to rise from the the east.
Also, as it is unavoidable that a man should interact with one another , the law of Negligence presumes the existence of a duty of care towards each other, it is however of no doubt that acts and omissions are bound to arise from such interactions which may result into unforeseen damages especially , when negligence is involved.
Thus, in the course of this work, effort will be geared towards focusing on how the natural law can be embedded into the modern law of negligence i.e the law as it is and the law as it ought to be. By so doing, a framework for harmonizing the two laws would have been provided.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF DIRECTORS’ DUTIES OF CARE AND SKILL AND FIDUCIARY DUTIES OF LOYALTY AND GOOD FAITH UNDER THE COMPANIES’ ACTS OF NIGERIA ...» ABSTRACT Having been in existence for about twenty five years now, the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 ―CAMA‖ is long overdue for review. Th...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 338 hits | Source: LAW
2. AN EXAMINATION OF THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR COMBATING FRAUDULENT INVESTMENT SCHEMES IN THE NIGERIAN CAPITAL MARKET.» ABSTRACT Finance is the key to investment and growth hence the need for efficient financial systems to help development. Nigeria’s financial sys...Continue Reading »
125 pages | 32 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT Agency relationship from its origin, presents situation where a person (principal) is bound by the acts of another (the agent) and he (the pr...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 255 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT Injunction is an equitable remedy in the form of a court order that compels a party to do or refrain from a specific acts. It is a remedy tha...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 290 hits | Source: LAW
» CHAPTER 1 GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0.0: INTRODUCTION Medical practice has attained sufficient status to the extent that principles of law that are relev...Continue Reading »
104 pages | 0 hits | Source: LAW
6. THE FARMEWORK OF ECONOMIC AND HUMAN RIGHTS UNDER THE ECOWAS TREATY: A CASE STUDY OF IMPLEMENTATION IN NIGERIA.» ABSTRACT The 1975 ECOWAS Treaty made by the founding fathers of the West African Regional Integration Philosophy was revised in 1993 in view of the de...Continue Reading »
107 pages | 84 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT The legal infliction of death as a penalty for violating criminal law has been in existence from time immemorial, people have been put to dea...Continue Reading »
112 pages | 390 hits | Source: LAW
8. THE ROLE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) LAW IN THE GROWTH OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (SMES) IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This research entitled: “The Role of Intellectual Property (IP) Law in the Growth of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Nigeria&rdq...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 36 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT Prisoners in Nigeria are often perceived and categorized as “outcast”. The belief of many is that, once you are a prisoner, you a...Continue Reading »
99 pages | 31 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT The psalms explored the full range of human experience in a very personal and practical way. Its 50 “songs” run from the creation...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: LAW