Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 99 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦8,000
The essence of creation of man in any environment is to interact, relate and have dealings with each other, in these relationships, certain level of moral standards is expected to be maintained which has necessitated the need for a guiding of conduct.
Hence, the introduction of the law which is regarded as rules, and principles set out in order to streamline the activities of man with each other.
Natural law theory emphasizes that, law has a divine or supernatural origin and for human laws to be legally valid, they must conform to nature of man and dictates of reason. Human laws should stand or fall according to the dictates of the latter, just as the sun is ordained to rise from the the east.
Also, as it is unavoidable that a man should interact with one another , the law of Negligence presumes the existence of a duty of care towards each other, it is however of no doubt that acts and omissions are bound to arise from such interactions which may result into unforeseen damages especially , when negligence is involved.
Thus, in the course of this work, effort will be geared towards focusing on how the natural law can be embedded into the modern law of negligence i.e the law as it is and the law as it ought to be. By so doing, a framework for harmonizing the two laws would have been provided.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN ANALYSIS OF THE LEGAL RIGHTS OF THE NIGER DELTA STATES IN RELATION TO OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL OF MINERAL RESOURCES UNDER NIGERIAN LAW» ABSTRACT Natural resources worldwide are a gift of nature and an endowment of comfort that makes the existence of mankind complete. As nature’s pric...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project titled”An Appraisal of the Application of Plea Bargaining Procedure in Nigerian Criminal Justice System” is aimed at ascerta...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This dissertation entitled "A Critical Analysis of the Means of Proof in Civil Litigation under Islamic law "primarily examined the principle...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Cover Page Title Page i Declaration ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgements v Table of Contents vii ix Table of Cases x ...Continue Reading »
5. A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE ENFORCEMENT OF FOREIGN JUDGMENT IN NIGERIA AND UNITED KINGDON: A CASE FOR CYBER JURISDICTION» Abstract Under Private International Law, enforcement of foreign judgment or its recognition is the whole mark of every proceeding. Without them, this...Continue Reading »
6. MANAGEMENT AND POLICY FRAMEWORKS FOR ILLEGAL, UNREPORTED AND UNREGULATED (IUU) FISHING IN NIGERIAN WATERS» Abstract The study examines the management and policy frameworks for illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing in Nigerian waters, how maintaininga ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Differing is inevitable among people, because of individual natural differences regarding thinking, understanding, power of assimilation, int...Continue Reading »
8. AN APPRAISAL OF THE REQUIREMENTS OF PROOF IN THE HEARING AND DETERMINATION OF ELECTION PETITION IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Election petition is the only viable and recognized alternative open to any person or party dissatisfied with the conduct of an election unde...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1 GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0.0 INTRODUCTION The question of legitimacy and legitimation are principally connected with status. It is therefore, ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT According to the Black’s law dictionary, 6th edition trust property is defined as any money or property set aside as a trust for the be...Continue Reading »