Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 99 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦8,000
The essence of creation of man in any environment is to interact, relate and have dealings with each other, in these relationships, certain level of moral standards is expected to be maintained which has necessitated the need for a guiding of conduct.
Hence, the introduction of the law which is regarded as rules, and principles set out in order to streamline the activities of man with each other.
Natural law theory emphasizes that, law has a divine or supernatural origin and for human laws to be legally valid, they must conform to nature of man and dictates of reason. Human laws should stand or fall according to the dictates of the latter, just as the sun is ordained to rise from the the east.
Also, as it is unavoidable that a man should interact with one another , the law of Negligence presumes the existence of a duty of care towards each other, it is however of no doubt that acts and omissions are bound to arise from such interactions which may result into unforeseen damages especially , when negligence is involved.
Thus, in the course of this work, effort will be geared towards focusing on how the natural law can be embedded into the modern law of negligence i.e the law as it is and the law as it ought to be. By so doing, a framework for harmonizing the two laws would have been provided.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study Disputes, in their various guises, are an inevitable part of human interaction. No so...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The legal regimes of protection of investments in Nigeria have over the years suffered not only from a lack of policy drive, but also a susta...Continue Reading »
3. AN APPRAISAL OF THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR THE PRIVATIZATION AND REFORM PROGRAMME FOR THE ENERGY SECTOR IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This Research Study titled: “” was chosen after a careful review of the process and nature of the legal framework put in place in some re...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The challenge identified by this research was the manner of collaterisation of credits by financial institutions. It was discovered that due ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The Phrase “Rule of law” vehemently connotes the “absolute Supremacy or predominance of regular law as opposed to the influ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 MEANING OF LAND AT COMMON LAW Generally, there are various definitions by different scholars as regards the meaning of La...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The electoral process is a total process that includes registration of voters, identifying the political parties to be voted for, voting, cou...Continue Reading »
8. AN ANALYSIS OF THE LEGAL RIGHTS OF THE NIGER DELTA STATES IN RELATION TO OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL OF MINERAL RESOURCES UNDER NIGERIAN LAW» ABSTRACT Natural resources worldwide are a gift of nature and an endowment of comfort that makes the existence of mankind complete. As nature’s pric...Continue Reading »
» Title Page Table of Contents CHAPTER ONEIntroduction CHAPTER TWONigeria’s Role in the Establishment of International Organizations CHAPTER THREEOrig...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT One of the goals of Nigeria Agricultural Development policy is to achieve for the nation enough food sufficient for the consumption and utter...Continue Reading »