Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 96 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1 - 5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Law can be defined as the body of rule designed or formulated to guide human actions or conducts which are enforced among the members of a given society, the breach of which attract sanctions.
However, in spite of the ambiguity created in defining law and failure to reach universally acceptable definition of the term law. Therefore, it is most pertinent to examine the meaning of law from the different schools. For instance the natural school lead by Thomus Acquina, he sees law as what is fair, just, right and good. The historical school postulate, that law should be rooted in the people and reflects the common consciousness. To the sociological school, law is the pertinent norm and value in the society while the realist perceived law to be made through the medium of court. Utilitarian sees law to promote utility.
The definitions of law from the above is not all encompassing as Professors Okunniga Once posited
“Nobody including the lawyer is offered, nobody including the lawyer is offering, nobody including the lawyer will be able to offer a definition of law to end all definitions”
On the whole, the definition of law up till the present day is still a subject of controversy among the jurists. A precise and appropriate definition is yet to be given to the meaning of law. It is on this note that this research aimed at analyzing the definitions given by various Scholar of each school Vis-à-vis the meaning of law, the study is also intended to carryout divergent views among jurists, scholar on the essential needs for universally acceptable definition of law.
To this end, the research consists of five chapters the first chapter, deals with general introduction, the second chapter focuses on the nature and meaning of law chapter three, deals extensively with theories of law while chapter four concentrates on the view of law in Nigeria legal system and the last chapter contains conclusion with recommendations.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. COMPARATIVE LEGAL ANALYSIS OF BILATERAL AIR SERVICE AGREEMENTS BETWEEN NIGERIA AND SOME SELECTED COUNTRIES» ABSTRACT This dissertation is a Comparative Legal Analysis of Bilateral Air Service Agreements between Nigeria and Some Selected Countries. The countr...Continue Reading »
2. AN APPRAISAL OF FUNCTIONAL EQUIVALENCE IN ANNE MARRIE FLOOD‘S TRANSLATION OF TWO CLASSICAL ARABIC POEMS» ABSTRACT This study investigates the level of functional equivalence in the Flood‘s (2008) translation of two classical Arabic poems into Englis...Continue Reading »
3. AN APPRAISAL OF THE EFFICACY OF THE LEGAL AND INSTITUTIONAL FRAMEWORKS FOR COMBATING CYBERCRIMES IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Advances in Artificial Intelligence are credited to have given the world computers that can defeat people at chess as well as drive cars and ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Gender discrimination and violence against women are global phenomena and are as old as human history. Nigeria like other African countries h...Continue Reading »
5. A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS ON THE CONCEPT OF FREEDOM OF RELIGION UNDER THE SHARI‘AH AND INTERNATIONAL LAW» ABSTRACT This study analyzes the compatibility of Shariah with International Law on freedom of religion. As a subject of colossal complexity and varia...Continue Reading »
6. AN APPRAISAL ON THE RIGHT OF THE CHILD TO FREEDOM OF THOUGHT, CONSCIENCE AND RELIGION UNDER NIGERIAN LAWS» ABSTRACT This study has examined the intricacies involved with respect to child’s rights to freedom of thought, conscience and religion under Nigeri...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction There is a universal righteous indignation against crimes as constituting a clog in the wheels of pe...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Deposit Insurance System (DIS) has become a key component of most financial systems worldwide because of the important roles it plays in prot...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Under the two laws, confession is a statement by suspect in crime which is adverse to that person. It is a form of evidence that is acceptabl...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work aims at evaluating the role and significance of the Value Added Tax (VAT) Act in Revenue Generation in Nigeria. This exami...Continue Reading »