Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 125 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
Finance is the key to investment and growth hence the need for efficient financial systems to help
development. Nigeria’s financial system comprises the money and capital markets that serve it.
These two sub-sectors create financial assets and liabilities by intermediating between surplus
and deficit units in the economy. While the money market is where short term loans are sourced,
the capital market is one for medium and long term funds. The Nigerian capital market like other
capital markets in the world is sustained by the level of investment that drives it. Investment is
fundamental to the growth and development of any economic entity. The returns on investments
benefit the individual and have multiplier effects on the society at large. This dissertation
examines the legal framework for combating fraudulent investment schemes in the Nigerian
Capital Market by employing the doctrinal method of research. The upsurge in fraudulent
investment schemes in the Nigerian capital market has virtually impacted all aspects of the
country, ranging from money loss; leakage in the financial system; undermining confidence in
the market and psychological effects on the investor among others. Despite the numerous laws
and institutions in place to help in the fight, fraudulent investment schemes continue to plague
the Nigerian capital market. This research finds that this can be attributed to the ignorance
displayed by investors at identifying genuine investment schemes. There is therefore, the need for
the Securities and Exchange Commission to embark on massive investors’ enlightenment
campaign to educate investors and potential investors about investment schemes.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DEED OF ASSIGNMENT AS A MEANS OF TRANSFER OF REAL PROPERTY IN NIGERIA, ISSUES, CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS» ABSTRACT Acquisition of real property in Nigeria is a right enshrined under the constitution of Nigeria 1999 (as amended). Transaction in land formed ...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CASES A.G Federation v. Guardian Newspaper Limited (1999) 9 N.W.L.R. (Pt. 618) p.187 S.C 45 A.G. Federation v. Atiku Abubakar (2007) 8 N.W.L....Continue Reading »
3. APPRAISING Al-MASLAHAH AL- MURSALAH AS A SOURCE OF ISLAMIC LAW IN JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS UNDER THE MALIKI LAW» ABSTRACT Al Maslahah al mursala is a Maslahah which is neither acknowledged nor rejected by the Law Giver. It is called (Mursalah) that is absolute or...Continue Reading »
4. AN EXAMINATION OF THE ROLE OF NIGERIAN COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION (NCC) IN REGULATING THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS SECTOR» ABSTRACT This research sets out to examine the role of the Nigerian communication commission in regulating the Nigerian telecommunication sector. It f...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work examines corruption, its legal effect, its meanings and peculiar manifestation in the Nigeria society. Abortive efforts ma...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study analyzed the Law on Company Meeting in Modern Day Corporate Governance in Nigeria. It principally discussed the concept of Company...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This dissertation aimed at examining the problems associated with mortgage transactions in Nigeria which has created a lacuna in using Landed...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Every human being is faced with the possibility that one or more of the hazards which form part of life will sooner or later befall him and w...Continue Reading »
9. AN APPRAISAL OF ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND ITS CONTRIBUTION TO SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This study presents a detailed and critical review of the alternative dispute resolution as a non judicial mechanism for the settlement of en...Continue Reading »
10. AN APPRAISAL OF THE LEGAL AND INSTITUTIONAL FRAMEWORK FOR THE PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC IN PERSONS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The battle against human trafficking in Nigeria is enormous and a number of measures have been employed in ensuring that the progress in the ...Continue Reading »