Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 125 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
Finance is the key to investment and growth hence the need for efficient financial systems to help
development. Nigeria’s financial system comprises the money and capital markets that serve it.
These two sub-sectors create financial assets and liabilities by intermediating between surplus
and deficit units in the economy. While the money market is where short term loans are sourced,
the capital market is one for medium and long term funds. The Nigerian capital market like other
capital markets in the world is sustained by the level of investment that drives it. Investment is
fundamental to the growth and development of any economic entity. The returns on investments
benefit the individual and have multiplier effects on the society at large. This dissertation
examines the legal framework for combating fraudulent investment schemes in the Nigerian
Capital Market by employing the doctrinal method of research. The upsurge in fraudulent
investment schemes in the Nigerian capital market has virtually impacted all aspects of the
country, ranging from money loss; leakage in the financial system; undermining confidence in
the market and psychological effects on the investor among others. Despite the numerous laws
and institutions in place to help in the fight, fraudulent investment schemes continue to plague
the Nigerian capital market. This research finds that this can be attributed to the ignorance
displayed by investors at identifying genuine investment schemes. There is therefore, the need for
the Securities and Exchange Commission to embark on massive investors’ enlightenment
campaign to educate investors and potential investors about investment schemes.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Islamic Law covers every sphere of human endeavor. It comprises of the primary and the secondary sources of Law. The former consists of the Q...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Men and women are entitled to the full protection of their rights because they are human beings. At its most basic level, ‘human rights’ ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: GENERAL INTRODUCTION This study sets out to critically appraise the rule of law with special emphasis on the doctrine of non est factum a...Continue Reading »
4. AN APPRAISAL OF ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND ITS CONTRIBUTION TO SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTE IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This work critically examines the concept of alternative dispute resolution, its meaning, suitability, advantages and criticisms. It explores...Continue Reading »
5. MANAGEMENT AND POLICY FRAMEWORKS FOR ILLEGAL, UNREPORTED AND UNREGULATED (IUU) FISHING IN NIGERIAN WATERS» Abstract The study examines the management and policy frameworks for illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing in Nigerian waters, how maintaininga ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. National Human Rights Institutions (NHRIs) Marginalized and vulnerable groups have always existed in societies. Such gro...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page Dedication ii Declaration iii Certification iv Acknowledgements v Table of Contents vi Table of Cases xi Table of Statute...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The indispensability of safe drinking water to man cannot be over emphasized. This research has traversed the allowable length and breadth of...Continue Reading »
9. PROTECTION AND REDRESS FOR THE VICTIMS OF INTERNATIONAL CRIMES: AN APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE AND OPERATIONS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT» ABSTRACT The deplorable condition in which Victims of International Crimes are faced with has been a major concern to the ICC. Hence, in its preamble ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT One of the defences open to an accused which may exculpate or mitigate him from criminal liability is provocation. The law recognizes that hu...Continue Reading »