Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 61 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,500
This thesis has found out that the court does not have an efficient means of coercion to apply delivered decisions, there by making the enforcement of the court’s decision cumbersome; decision of the court
dealing with sanctions on member state who fail to fulfil their obligations are more complex than the interpretation of ECOWAS text; the research showed that the court also did not provide for the time limit in which an application can be reacted or responded to or time limit in which an annulment decision must be enforced. This thesis has put forth suggestions for the court. The suggestions essentially call for full subregional integration process by the court like all other ECOWAS institutions. The research revealed that the place of the court in the subregional integration will be more important if the decisions delivered by it can be enforced without encumbrance within the ECOWAS region; and that member states and some national institutions should not hold on tightly to their sovereignty but rather try to put enough zeal into facilitating rapid and efficient execution of decisions made by the court. This research work highlighted the extent of the powers of the Community Court of Justice and the factors that have led to it a judicial body with limited powers as regards the lack of access to court being by individual citizens, with the expansion of the provisions of the protocol, the court is bound to blossom in the scope of jurisdiction. It is hoped that this will help to move the sub-region towards greater integration so as to be able to compete in the new competitive global market. The ECOWAS Court has consistently demonstrated courage in the discharge of its vital role in putting an end to violation of all human rights
and impunity of perpetrators in the sub region.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN EXAMINATION OF TAX ADMINISTRATION AND ENFORCEMENT MECHANISMS UNDER THE FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE ACT, 2007» ABSTRACT From the inception of modern taxation in Nigeria in the first decade of the 20th century the problem of poor tax administration has been the ...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 126 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT Nigeria’s electric power sector requires substantial reform if the country’s economic development and poverty alleviation program...Continue Reading »
103 pages | 697 hits | Source: LAW
3. AN APPRAISAL: LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND HEALTH CARE DELIVERY: A CASE STUDY OF ILORIN EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT, KWARA STATE» ABSTRACT AN APPRAISAL: LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND HEALTH CARE DELIVERY ILORIN EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AS A CASE STUDY This research seeks to highlights the re...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT Man is by nature a social animal. An individual who is unsocial naturally and not accidentally is either beneath our notice or more than huma...Continue Reading »
42 pages | 564 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT There are various legislations under the Nigerian legal system that seeks to protect the rights of the child. Majorly, the 1999 Constitution ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 453 hits | Source: LAW
6. EVALUATING THE APPLICATION OF INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN LAW IN INTERNAL ARMED CONFLICTS: SIERRA LEONE AND LIBERIA AS CASE STUDIES» ABSTRACT Nigeria as an Independent state with different ethnic and religious groups over the years experienced a number of ethno religious conflicts w...Continue Reading »
142 pages | 70 hits | Source: LAW
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page i Declaration ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgements v Table of Contents vi Table of Cases ix Table of Statu...Continue Reading »
108 pages | 236 hits | Source: LAW
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Rule of law and democracy are both legal and political issues which have gained attention not only i...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 564 hits | Source: LAW
9. THE ROLE OF UNITED NATIONS EDUCATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND CULTURAL ORGANISATION (UNESCO) IN THE PROTECTION OF HUMAN RIGHTS IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It has always been presupposed that United Nations Educational Scientific ...Continue Reading »
98 pages | 141 hits | Source: LAW
10. PROTECTION AND REDRESS FOR VICTIMS OF CRIME IN NIGERIA: AN APPRAISAL OF THE ROLES OF THE POLICE AND THE COURT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The pathetic circumstances of victims of crime in the world have been so worrisome that, Pino Ala...Continue Reading »
300 pages | 303 hits | Source: LAW