Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 61 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,500
This thesis has found out that the court does not have an efficient means of coercion to apply delivered decisions, there by making the enforcement of the court’s decision cumbersome; decision of the court
dealing with sanctions on member state who fail to fulfil their obligations are more complex than the interpretation of ECOWAS text; the research showed that the court also did not provide for the time limit in which an application can be reacted or responded to or time limit in which an annulment decision must be enforced. This thesis has put forth suggestions for the court. The suggestions essentially call for full subregional integration process by the court like all other ECOWAS institutions. The research revealed that the place of the court in the subregional integration will be more important if the decisions delivered by it can be enforced without encumbrance within the ECOWAS region; and that member states and some national institutions should not hold on tightly to their sovereignty but rather try to put enough zeal into facilitating rapid and efficient execution of decisions made by the court. This research work highlighted the extent of the powers of the Community Court of Justice and the factors that have led to it a judicial body with limited powers as regards the lack of access to court being by individual citizens, with the expansion of the provisions of the protocol, the court is bound to blossom in the scope of jurisdiction. It is hoped that this will help to move the sub-region towards greater integration so as to be able to compete in the new competitive global market. The ECOWAS Court has consistently demonstrated courage in the discharge of its vital role in putting an end to violation of all human rights
and impunity of perpetrators in the sub region.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. APPRAISAL OF COLLECTIVE BARGAINING PROCESS AS A MEANS OF SETTLEMENT OF LABOUR DISPUTES IN NIGERIA: CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS» ABSTRACT This dissertation is entitled Appraisal of Collective Bargaining Process as a Mode of Settlement of Labour Disputes in Nigeria: Challenges an...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 17 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT 1. Statement The contribution of solid minerals to the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and Foreign Exchange earnings of the country has been on ...Continue Reading »
372 pages | 10 hits | Source: LAW
3. WRONGFUL TERMINATION OF CONTRACTS OF EMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA: A CASE FOR REINSTATEMENT OF PRIVATE EMPLOYEES» CHAPTER ONE CONTRA...Continue Reading »
98 pages | 366 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT Under the two laws, confession is a statement by suspect in crime which is adverse to that person. It is a form of evidence that is acceptabl...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: LAW
5. THE DOCTRINE OF SEPARATION OF POWERS AMONG VARIOUS ORGANS OF GOVERNMENT AND GOOD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The term ‘Separation of Powers’ is an influential concept in modern democracies; it denotes the practice of dividing the powers o...Continue Reading »
94 pages | 397 hits | Source: LAW
» LIST OF ABBREVIATION AC Appeal Court All NLR All Nigerian Law Reports ANLR All Nigerian Law Reports CA Court of Appeal CBN Central Bank of Nigeria FRN...Continue Reading »
92 pages | 434 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT Every human being is faced with the possibility that one or more of the hazards which form part of life will sooner or later befall him and w...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: LAW
8. FARMERS AND HERDSMEN CLASHES; BOLSTERING AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT THROUGH THE INSTRUMENTALITY OF LAW» Abstract Land is probably the most important resources needed by man for his day to day existence. All human livelihoods and activities are directly o...Continue Reading »
58 pages | 279 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT In 1995, the World Trade Organisation (WTO) was established as the only international Organisation dealing with the global rules of trade bet...Continue Reading »
222 pages | 8 hits | Source: LAW
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Peace building is the identification and support of measures needed for transformation toward mor...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 298 hits | Source: LAW