Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The development of technological devices which led to the advancement of sound design in professional theatre created a new platform and improved the quality of theatre productions, by enhancing and advancing the message of performances in the theatre.However, most academic theatres in Nigeria havenot been able to maximize the potentials of sound design and its crucial role in theatrical performances. It has not been fully applied as much as the other technical theatre design fields. It is based on this challenge that this study sought to assess the role which sound design plays in theatrical performances. This research appraises the significance of sound design by evaluating its application in the performance of Orisa Ibeji, by Ahmed Yerima, and also demonstrates its feasibility in the production of Regina Ode‘s The Masquerade Called Religion. The study aimed at better ways of incorporating ofsound design in theatre performances in the Ahmadu Bello University Studio Theatre by determining the extent of sound usage, challenges and ways through which new technologies could be incorporated.The methodology adopted includes both qualitative and quantitative research methods of gathering data to arrive at its findings. The findings revealed that technical sound equipment are insufficient, and there is no technical sound professional in the Department. This situation affects the development of sound specialization and sound application during performances. The study further observed that sound design is still a less understood concept hence,itsinadequate application in theatre performances.The implication lies in the fact that creating illusion which is one of the biggest additions to the art of sound in performances, is less understood. This study recommends that sound design be given priority and utmost attention in the A.B.U Studio Theatre. It emphasizes on training students by employing technical staff to handle sound equipment effectively, repairing instruments in poor conditions, as well as institutionalizing sound design in curriculums to promote its continuity.When sound design is deployed in theatre performances, audience satisfaction is assured and better result is achieved. On the whole, this study concludes that the modern technological development in the application of theatrical sound design should be deployed in performances for excellent results.
The assertion that sound is essential to our everyday lives cannot be disputed; this is because
sound is present in all spheres of human endeavours. In like manner, it is one of the most
important features of communication, without which
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This research project entitled ‘AN APPRAISAL OF THE APPLICATION OF THE LAW RELATING TO DOMICILE IN NIGERIA’, is aimed at examinin...Continue Reading »
79 pages | 0 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT Over the years, laws have generally evolved ways and grounds of compensating employees for job related disabilities and risks, because, in ma...Continue Reading »
159 pages | 167 hits | Source: LAW
3. AN APPRAISAL: LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND HEALTH CARE DELIVERY: A CASE STUDY OF ILORIN EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT, KWARA STATE» ABSTRACT AN APPRAISAL: LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND HEALTH CARE DELIVERY ILORIN EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AS A CASE STUDY This research seeks to highlights the re...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT The Freedom of Information Act, 2011 (FoI Act) was enacted at the end of nearly two decades of public advocacy and exactly one hundred years ...Continue Reading »
128 pages | 0 hits | Source: LAW
5. PROBLEM OF COMPULSORY ACQUISITION AND COMPENSATION UNDER THE LAND USE ACT OF 1978 (A CASE STUDY OF AKURE AIRPORT)» ABSTRACT The word land means different things to different people and in different context. These different meanings notwithstanding, land, since preh...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT The companies and Allied Matters Act was enacted in 1990 and before this time, both the statute and the common law did not accord to the stat...Continue Reading »
100 pages | 332 hits | Source: LAW
7. A STUDY OF CUSTOMARY LAND LAW AND TENURE PRACTICES OF SIX COMMUNITIES OF THE LOWER BENUE RIVER VALLEY OF NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This study is aimed at studying the customary land laws and tenurial practices of the communities of the Nigerian Lower Benue River valley. T...Continue Reading »
212 pages | 0 hits | Source: LAW
8. BLOOD RELATIONSHIP AS ABASISOF INHERITANCE UNDERISLAMIC LAW: A CASE STUDY OF THE INNER AND OUTER CIRCLES OF FAMILY» ...Continue Reading »
145 pages | 138 hits | Source: LAW
» CHAPTER ONE Introduction Background of the Study The marriage is legally or officially recognized (matrimonium iure aurum officiellement reconnu) a ma...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 1,185 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT Transportation is an integral factor in international trade and the contract of carriage of goods by sea, forms part of the complex web of tr...Continue Reading »
85 pages | 356 hits | Source: LAW