Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The development of technological devices which led to the advancement of sound design in professional theatre created a new platform and improved the quality of theatre productions, by enhancing and advancing the message of performances in the theatre.However, most academic theatres in Nigeria havenot been able to maximize the potentials of sound design and its crucial role in theatrical performances. It has not been fully applied as much as the other technical theatre design fields. It is based on this challenge that this study sought to assess the role which sound design plays in theatrical performances. This research appraises the significance of sound design by evaluating its application in the performance of Orisa Ibeji, by Ahmed Yerima, and also demonstrates its feasibility in the production of Regina Ode‘s The Masquerade Called Religion. The study aimed at better ways of incorporating ofsound design in theatre performances in the Ahmadu Bello University Studio Theatre by determining the extent of sound usage, challenges and ways through which new technologies could be incorporated.The methodology adopted includes both qualitative and quantitative research methods of gathering data to arrive at its findings. The findings revealed that technical sound equipment are insufficient, and there is no technical sound professional in the Department. This situation affects the development of sound specialization and sound application during performances. The study further observed that sound design is still a less understood concept hence,itsinadequate application in theatre performances.The implication lies in the fact that creating illusion which is one of the biggest additions to the art of sound in performances, is less understood. This study recommends that sound design be given priority and utmost attention in the A.B.U Studio Theatre. It emphasizes on training students by employing technical staff to handle sound equipment effectively, repairing instruments in poor conditions, as well as institutionalizing sound design in curriculums to promote its continuity.When sound design is deployed in theatre performances, audience satisfaction is assured and better result is achieved. On the whole, this study concludes that the modern technological development in the application of theatrical sound design should be deployed in performances for excellent results.
The assertion that sound is essential to our everyday lives cannot be disputed; this is because
sound is present in all spheres of human endeavours. In like manner, it is one of the most
important features of communication, without which
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Rule of law and democracy are both legal and political issues which have gained attention not only i...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Corporate governance is a principled based system by which corporations are organised and managed. It is made up of rules and regulations and...Continue Reading »
3. AN APPRAISAL OF THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW OF ARMED CONFLICT» ABSTRACT The effect of war has far gone beyond human suffering. Armed conflict has devastating effect on the environment. It is on record that some ba...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY A child is just young human being that is yet to get to adolescence stage. On the other hand, chi...Continue Reading »
5. A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THE ENFORCEMENT OF FOREIGN JUDGMENT IN NIGERIA AND UNITED KINGDOM: A CASE FOR CYBER JURISDICTION» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY A wise saying has it that, no man is an island, hence human interaction becomes necessary...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Just as it is common for conflicts to arise in every human relationship, the relationship between an employer and an employee is not left out...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The companies and Allied Matters Act was enacted in 1990 and before this time, both the statute and the common law did not accord to the stat...Continue Reading »
8. THE ROLE OF NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION IN THE PROMOTION AND PROTECTION OF HUMAN RIGHTS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This Dissertation aimed at examining the legal framework for the promotion and protection of Human Rights in Nigeria in relation to the exist...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION Healthcare is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing industries, consuming a substantial chunk of the labour force and rece...Continue Reading »
10. THE RIGHT OF WORKERS TO STRIKE, THE RECENT ASUU STRIKE AND THE LEGALITY OF COLLECTIVE BARGAINING IN NIGERIA» TABLE OF CASES Foreign Cases Collymore v. AG Trinidad and Tobago (1970) AC 538 88 Cropter Handwoven Harris Tweed v. Veitch (1942) AC 435 1 Dunlop Pneu...Continue Reading »