Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research titled “Literary analytical study of the poems of Dayyib Mustapha Zaria contains five chapters. Chapter one is the introduction of the whole work, it provides: The research topic, purpose of the study, aims and objectives, scope and limitations, hypothesis, and research methodology. Chapter two brings about the review of literature. Chapter three is the auto biography of the poet, his educational background and the introduction to his poems. Chapter four is the discussion and the study of the poems. Chapter five is the conclusion of the work which comprises the summary, the outcomes, piece of advice, the references and the documentation of the poems.
.ﺔﻘﺑﺎﺴﻟا تﺎﺳارﺪﻟاو ﺔﻣﺪﻘﻤﻟا :ﻦﯿﺜﺤﺒﻣ ﻦﻣ نﻮﻜﺘﯾ :ﺔﻣﺪﻘﻤﻟا
ﺎﻧﺪّﯿﺳ ﷲا لﻮﺳر ﻰﻠﻋ مﻼﺴﻟاو ةﻼﺼﻟاو ،هﺪﺣو ﷲ ﺪﻤﺤﻟا
:ﺪﻌﺑ ﺎﻣأ ﺪﻤﺤﻣ ﺎﻨﯿﺒﻧو ﺔﻐﻠﻟا ﻢﺴﻗ ﻰﻟإ ﻊﺿاﻮﺘﻤﻟا ﺚﺤﺒﻟا اﺬھ مﺪﻘﺗ ﺔﺜﺣﺎﺒﻟا نّ ﺈﻓ
.ﺎﯾراز ﻮﻠّﺑ ﺪﻤﺣأ ﺔﻌﻣﺎﺠﺑ ﺔﯿﺑﺮﻌﻟا -:ﺔﯿﻟﺎﺘﻟا طﺎﻘﻨﻟا ﻰﻠﻋ لوﻷا ﻞﺼﻔﻟا ﻞﻤﺘﺸﯾو
ﺚﺤﺒﻟا ناﻮﻨﻋ_ ﺚﺤﺒﻟا ﻊﻓاود_ ﺚﺤﺒﻟا فاﺪھأ_ ﺚﺤﺒﻟا ﺔﯿﻤھأ_ ﺚﺤﺒﻟا دوﺪﺣ_ ﺚﺤﺒﻟا ﺔﯿﻟﺎﻜﺷإ_ ﺚﺤﺒﻟا ﺞﮭﻨﻣ_
:ﺚﺤﺒﻟا ناﻮﻨﻋ ﺔﺳارد ،ﺎﯾراز ﻰﻔﻄﺼﻣ ﺐﯿﻃ ﺮﻌﺷ ﻲﻓ حﺪﻤﻟا ﺪﺋﺎﺼﻗ "
."ﺔﯿﻠﯿﻠﺤﺗ ﺔﯿﺑدأ :ﺚﺤﺒﻟا ﻊﻓاود
رﺎﯿﺘﺧا ﻲﻓ ﺔﺜﺣﺎﺒﻟا مﺎﻤﺘھا ترﺎﺛأ ﻲ
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ISLAMIC STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Ionizing radiations have a profound effect on reproductive system and functions especially among women radiographers. The word infertility is...Continue Reading »
2. THE ATTITUDE OF MUSLIMS YOUTH IN THE ECONOMIC SELF RELIANCE IN GUMMI LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF ZAMFARA STATE» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In the name of Allah most beneficial most merciful may the blessing and peace of Allah be upon our master Muha...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study It is axiomatic that one of the factors that contributed to the development to Islam in Nigeria w...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT. This research work deals mainly with interrogating the Northern Nigerian Society, a case study of Habiba by Razinat T Muhammad. This project...Continue Reading »
5. THE IMPACT OF DA’WAH ACTIVITIES ON MUSLIM YOUTHS; A CASE STUDY OF SURU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KEBBI STATE» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTIONAll Praises are due to Allah the Lord of universe who created and guide to aright path.There is no guide except His, May Hi...Continue Reading »
6. THE PRACTICE OF GENDER EQUALITY IN ISLAM AND WESTERN WORLD (A CASE STUDY OF MAIDUGURI METROPOLITANT COUNCIL)» ABSTRACT The overview of this beautiful work will result in analyzing the practice of Gender Equality in both Islamic and Western perspective from wit...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT At first glance, the subject of Islamic influence on the Dukku people toward the attitude of marriage seem easy to write about, but it is, in...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The advancement in Science and Technology and the quest for children led to the development and invention of a new process of human procreati...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Islam is the religion of peace and brotherhood. It is a belief in Divine Monotheism, i.e. belief ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In the name of Allah the most beneficent and most merciful all praise is due to Allah who is the...Continue Reading »