Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 78 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-4 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
This work is undertaken to examine the imperatives for the
United Nations reform, which had not been accorded serious
attention it deserves since its inception over sixty years ago. It
focuses on the reform of the Security Council which is the most
strategic organ of the U.N. It further examines the need for an
urgent reform of the Council in particular, to correct the injustices of
the past and make the world body truly democratic and
representative in the current global realities.
The work exhaustively analyze the suitability of more
countries representing “the marginalized continents” such as Latin
America, Asia and most importantly Africa, in the United Nations
Security Council – considering their appreciable contributions
towards the achievement of the goals of the world body.
Nigeria’s suitability to represent Africa in the reformed council
with other qualified member states from Latin America, Asia and
even Europe was adequately articulated with the hope that current
members would accept the reform.
1.1 Background to the Study:
The United Nations was established in 1945 “to save
succeeding generations from the scourge of war,” the
United Nations is unquestionably the most sophisticated
diplomatic machinery ever created for the promotion and
management of international peace and security. The United
Nations emerged after the catastrophy of the Second World
In order to ensure prompt and effective action by the
United Nations, its founding fathers, under Article 24 of the
U.N Charter, assi
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The study examined ECOWAS protocol on free movement and trans border security within Nigeria and Benin republic boarder. The study employed t...Continue Reading »
2. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE BILATERAL COOPERATION BETWEEN NIGERIA AND THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ILLICIT DRUG TRAFFICKING FROM 1989-2012» ABSTRACT Bilateral ormultilateral cooperation is indispensable in combating drug abuse and trafficking effectively. Nigeria and United States are work...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND INFORMATION National interests are those important goals that are significant to the survival of states. N...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The Gulf of Guinea is made up of the maritime areas of the western parts of the African continent...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The research provides a descriptive analysis of the Aesthetic of urhobo gospel song. It traces the history and development of urhobo gospel s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1 1.1 BACKGROUND INFORMATION Modern patterns of economic dependence in Africa are product of a profound global transformation that had occurre...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The emergence of three major powerful and growing regional blocs; the European Union (EU), the North American Free Trade Area (NAFTA) and the...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF UNCONSCIOUS RACISM ON PERSONS OF COLOR (MOSTLY AFRICANS) AND ON THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN AFRICANS AND CHINESE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION “…I see racism in stores being sold as cream, on television as movies and in church as baptismal name and many o...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This Research work is centered mainly on the International Court of Justice‟s adjudication process in the Nigerian Cameroon conflict. The r...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1 BACKGROUND INFORMATION 1.1 INTRODUCTION: With the emergence of modern nation states, modern international relations emerged as these nation ...Continue Reading »