Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
That China has positioned itself as a country
to reckon with in today’s world economy is no longer contestable. This
reflects in the influx of economic activities from various foreign
investors who are attracted to the existence of a market for their
products and services in the over one (1) billion populated
country (Ayantunji & Ayodele, 2009). The study examines the Political Economy of Nigeria-China Relations (1999-2013). The analysis of China’s relations with Africa has often been generalized, yet these relations vary considerably across the continent, suggesting the need for greater attention to the specificities of each country. Thus, the study appraises the impact of diplomatic and economic relations on the political economy of Nigeria and China. The study predicates its investigations on dependency theory as the method of analysis, while method of data collection was qualitative in nature.
Data collected were analyzed using qualitative descriptive analysis. The study notes, among others, that the Chinese manufacturing operations contribute to the country’s GDP but offer tough competition for local producers. Exports to China might also boost the bottom line, as Nigerian suppliers find a new market for their goods, but here too, the results are mixed. Imports from China far outstrip exports, creating a large trade deficit and flooding the market with lowtech manufactured goods that might otherwise be produced domestically. The study argues that there is a huge imbalance yawning gap in trade between Nigeria and China and a need to improve more on the diplomatic relations between both countries. The study recommends that Nigeria’s first priority lies in developing the capacity to better manage its own policies toward China’s engagement. Nigeria needs to realize that China’s engagement gives it a unique opportunity to significantly expand its development and articulate a comprehensive strategy that addresses its long-term needs.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The importance of international technology transfer (international transfer of technology) for econom...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work examines the Nigeria’s foreign debt profile, in relation to the debt management plans adopted to manage Nigeria’s increasing de...Continue Reading »
3. ASSESSMENT OF THE BENEFIT OF ACCESSIBLE TOURISM TO THE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED IN PLATEAU STATE: A CASE STUDY OF RAYFIELD HOLIDAY RESORT, JOS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the study Tourism is one of the most discussed and prefer sectors in the world, providing millions of jobs...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND INFORMATION Conflicts are common and unavoidable in all human society. All over the world, conflicts occur be...Continue Reading »
5. THE IMPACT OF CHALLENGES AND LIMITATIONS CONFRONTING INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION IN CARRYING OUT HUMANITARIAN AID» ABSTRACT The gap between the magnitude of humanitarian need and the global capacity to respond is massive and growing. Humanitarian crises directly af...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND INFORMATION Economic Community of West Africa states (ECOWAS) was founded on 28th of May, 1975. It is a re...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study One of the most popular concepts in recent times is globalization. Globalization is a complex and mul...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY This project comes up as a result of the observation made about ways that public relations ca...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The Gulf of Guinea is made up of the maritime areas of the western parts of the African continent...Continue Reading »
10. DIASPORA’S CONTRIBUTION TO THE DEVELOPMENTAL PROCESS OF THE HOMELAND: THE CASE STUDY OF THE ERITREAN COMMUNITY IN SWITZERLAND» 1. Introduction Migration is a phenomenon discussed more often in the age of globalisation. Undeniably, the latter brought the economical, social, pol...Continue Reading »