Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 68 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This Research work is centered mainly on the International Court of Justice‟s adjudication process in the Nigerian-Cameroon conflict. The research examines how judgment over the conflict was passed by the International Court of Justice and how they ensured justice was achieved in determining who the sovereignty over the peninsula lies with.
The research for this study was conducted using secondary sources of data collection, that is, data and materials were gathered majorly from Journals, Internet Sources, Newspapers and few Textbooks.
Results from the research work reveal that the International Court of Justice declared Cameroon the sovereign owner of the Bakassi Peninsula region on the basis of the Anglo-German Treaty of 1913. It also showed how the United Nations Secretary General, Koffi Annan, used his good offices to secure Nigeria and Cameroon‟s commitment to abide by any judgment reached by the court. This he did by holding several meetings between the presidents of Nigeria and Cameroon, Obasanjo and Biya. The efforts of Koffi Annan, however, paved the way for the Green Tree Accord that served as the backbone to the International Court of Justice‟s decision.
The study thus concludes that contrary to popular conception about the unfairness of the outcome to Nigeria, the court process was, in fact, transparent open and fair to both parties. This gives to demonstrate the significance of process as a key determinant of outcomes.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN EVALUATION OF THE IMPLICATIONS OF MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS AND FINANCIAL AID ON THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY» ABSTRACT Multinational corporations are large companies with their headquarters in the home country the country of its origin and other branches in se...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Aristotle many years ago asserted that it is the nature of man to know: in other words, ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The main focus of this research work is to examine an appraisal of Nigeria China political and Economic relations from 1999 2014. The relatio...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND INFORMATION The Nigerian foreign policy serves, both as the bridge with which she connects to the global syst...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND The challenges to establish and maintain law, order, peace and security have preoccupied humanity since politi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Nigeria from time past have always been regarded as the giant of Africa, partly due to its high ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to provide better understanding of not just Nigeria‟s foreign policy but to also shed more light on problems and...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT It is widely reported that gender inequality has been and continuously remains an endemic to the growth of not just nation states but the int...Continue Reading »
9. APPROACHES TO GLOBAL CHANGES EXERCISED BY VETO-WIELDING COUNTRIES MILITATES AGAINST THE OBJECTIVES OF THE UNSC» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY In 1945, with the ending of World War II, a pattern of winners and losers occurred. That same yea...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF IRRUA Irrua is in Esan Central Local Government Area of Edo State in Nigeria. Irrua and other towns around her ar...Continue Reading »