Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 68 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This Research work is centered mainly on the International Court of Justice‟s adjudication process in the Nigerian-Cameroon conflict. The research examines how judgment over the conflict was passed by the International Court of Justice and how they ensured justice was achieved in determining who the sovereignty over the peninsula lies with.
The research for this study was conducted using secondary sources of data collection, that is, data and materials were gathered majorly from Journals, Internet Sources, Newspapers and few Textbooks.
Results from the research work reveal that the International Court of Justice declared Cameroon the sovereign owner of the Bakassi Peninsula region on the basis of the Anglo-German Treaty of 1913. It also showed how the United Nations Secretary General, Koffi Annan, used his good offices to secure Nigeria and Cameroon‟s commitment to abide by any judgment reached by the court. This he did by holding several meetings between the presidents of Nigeria and Cameroon, Obasanjo and Biya. The efforts of Koffi Annan, however, paved the way for the Green Tree Accord that served as the backbone to the International Court of Justice‟s decision.
The study thus concludes that contrary to popular conception about the unfairness of the outcome to Nigeria, the court process was, in fact, transparent open and fair to both parties. This gives to demonstrate the significance of process as a key determinant of outcomes.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSMENT OF THE BENEFIT OF ACCESSIBLE TOURISM TO THE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED IN PLATEAU STATE: A CASE STUDY OF RAYFIELD HOLIDAY RESORT, JOS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the study Tourism is one of the most discussed and prefer sectors in the world, providing millions of jobs...Continue Reading »
2. THE RECURRING INCIDENTS OF ETHNO-RELIGIOUS CONFLICTS IN NIGERIA: A PERSPECTIVE ON NATIONAL SECURITY CHALLENGES FOR NIGERIA» ABSTRACT 1. Ethno religious conflict has been one of the most pervasive and enduring conflicts in Nigeria due to its multi ethnic nature and diverse s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) and National Inland Water...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The main focus of this research work is to examine an appraisal of Nigeria China political and Economic relations from 1999 2014. The relatio...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The research provides a descriptive analysis of the Aesthetic of urhobo gospel song. It traces the history and development of urhobo gospel s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle require creative imagination and marks rea...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Over the past several decades, the economies of the world have become greatly connected through international trade and globalization. The tr...Continue Reading »
8. APPROACHES TO GLOBAL CHANGES EXERCISED BY VETO-WIELDING COUNTRIES MILITATES AGAINST THE OBJECTIVES OF THE UNSC» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY In 1945, with the ending of World War II, a pattern of winners and losers occurred. That same yea...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Conflict is a disagreement or clash between people, ideas; or in the case of our study, cultures. Therefore, culture becomes a unique and sen...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work is undertaken to examine the imperatives for the United Nations reform, which had not been accorded serious attention it deserves s...Continue Reading »