Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 119 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦8,000
This research centres on women and heritage preservation in old Nsukka division. It gear towards bringing to the limelight the roles women play in the field of archaeology and also the contributions of these women in heritage preservation which has erroneously been undermined by most archaeologist. Also the positions occupied by these women are not exempted which presently should give them full recognition in the field of archaeology and the society at large.
With this, the researcher made the use of ethnoarchaeology, using the present materials to interpret the past. Also the use of feminist theory was used for clear understanding of the research. Some sites were used for the study, which were Alor-uno, Edem and Opi found under old Nsukka division. In bringing out these women roles, positions and contributions to archaeology field, materials they produced were studied such as weaving and spinning. This clearly brought out these women potentials which have been under coverage in the field of archaeology and society at large. The roles of men were also considered and the likely inequalities that exist between women and their counterparts. In addition, the values of feminist archaeology were seriously considered. Having this on ground, it is believed that this work will serve as reference material in the field of archaeology and other fields.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT One of the most pressing issues facing most organizations today is the need to raise employee productivity. There is a widespread belief that...Continue Reading »
171 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
» Abstract The purpose of this study is to find out the impact of employee training and development on employee’s performance. The results show th...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 232 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
» 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study Recently, managers and management researchers have long believed that the objectives of the organization ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 900 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION: 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Management needs a lot of tools to be able to administer effectively in the day to day running o...Continue Reading »
73 pages | 147 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY 1.1 Introduction Organizations are established with the aim of effectively utilizing various available human and n...Continue Reading »
76 pages | 296 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
6. THE PROSPECT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN ENHANCING HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY IN A CONSTRUCTION COMPANY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Management of human resources is that functions of the enterprises which provides for effective utili...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 183 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
7. AN ASSESSMENT OF LEADERSHIP STRATEGIES ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATION BOARD, KADUNA ANNEX)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Organizational leadership strategy is a process, which allows management to be proactive rather t...Continue Reading »
106 pages | 156 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
» ABSTRACT The study investigated the influence of work and occupational stress on employee‟s job satisfaction. Two hundred and fifty (250) participan...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 206 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Maintaining healthy employee relations in an organization is a pre requisite for organizational success. One way of maintaini...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 419 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
10. AN APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE OF GOVERNMENT IN POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NAPEP)» ABSTRACTThe study is to appraise the role of government in poverty alleviation in Nigeria with a special reference to National Poverty Eradication Pro...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 187 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT