Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 119 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦8,000
This research centres on women and heritage preservation in old Nsukka division. It gear towards bringing to the limelight the roles women play in the field of archaeology and also the contributions of these women in heritage preservation which has erroneously been undermined by most archaeologist. Also the positions occupied by these women are not exempted which presently should give them full recognition in the field of archaeology and the society at large.
With this, the researcher made the use of ethnoarchaeology, using the present materials to interpret the past. Also the use of feminist theory was used for clear understanding of the research. Some sites were used for the study, which were Alor-uno, Edem and Opi found under old Nsukka division. In bringing out these women roles, positions and contributions to archaeology field, materials they produced were studied such as weaving and spinning. This clearly brought out these women potentials which have been under coverage in the field of archaeology and society at large. The roles of men were also considered and the likely inequalities that exist between women and their counterparts. In addition, the values of feminist archaeology were seriously considered. Having this on ground, it is believed that this work will serve as reference material in the field of archaeology and other fields.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This study examined the Employees Workers Motivation and its effect on business and productivity. A case study of Nigeria Bottling Company Pl...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 168 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
» ABSTRACT In today’s business, retention of valuable employees is one of the most critical issues facing employers, This study therefore focuses ...Continue Reading »
68 pages | 250 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
3. OUTSOURCING, A STRATEGY FOR ORGANIZATIONAL EFFICIENCY IN NIGERIA OIL AND GAS SECTOR (A SURVEY OF SELECTED OIL AND GAS COMPANIES IN PORT HARCOURT)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Outsourcing, dates back to the Romans, notably with the sourcing out of tax collection, regained popularity in the eighteenth...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 421 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY One of the cardinal focus of the management is the application of management strategies that would bring abou...Continue Reading »
63 pages | 316 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
5. AN EVALUATION OF THE IMPACT OF REMUNERATION ON EMPLOYEES ATTITUDE AND PERFORMANCE IN ORGANIZATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Remuneration refers to the mode of compensating the workers exerting their energy or spending their time in accomplishing the...Continue Reading »
69 pages | 262 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND STUDY The workplace of the 21st century is a fast paced, dynamic, highly stimulating environment which brings ...Continue Reading »
77 pages | 248 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
7. HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT: TOOLS FOR DEVELOPING THE HEALTH CARE SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL, BENIN CITY)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYIn the recent past, the term, “Human Resources Management” has begun to be used instead of per...Continue Reading »
85 pages | 536 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Emotional Intelligence is a concept focused on how effectively people work with others in an org...Continue Reading »
72 pages | 307 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
» 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study Recently, managers and management researchers have long believed that the objectives of the organization ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 951 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION OF STUDY The emergence and development of entrepreneurship is a strong linkage to small and medium sized ent...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 968 hits | Source: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT