Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 69 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Remuneration refers to the mode of compensating the workers exerting their energy or spending their time in accomplishing their organizations objectives.
Remuneration can be in monetary terms or in form of services. A monetary term is of course in form of wages and salaries and part of fringe benefits like housing and transportation allowances. Compensation package has three major components which are wages and salaries, fringe benefits and the other one is incentive schemes. Remuneration which comes in form of services includes recreational services, canteen services and medical services.
Remuneration has a significant impact on workers attitude and performance in organization because it is the most effective motivational technique. Good remuneration improves productivity, while poor remuneration affects productivity adversely. However, the general problem of monetary remuneration is that they are expert in the short run but not necessarily cost effect. On the other hand, monetary remuneration can motivate workers depending on his or her needs for money. Individual behaviour and consequently performance in an organization is related to remuneration. This is because people come to work in order to excel or to succeed in competitive situation.
As such, individuals with high needs for achievement have intense desire for success and equally intense fear of failure. As individuals, they like to see challenges set moderately difficult talk (but not impossible goal) for themselves, take realistic approach to risk, prefer to assume personal responsibilities to get the job done like specific and prompt feedback on how they are performing and likeness to work for long hours (Alfred, 1987).
Therefore, remuneration is one of the best motivational factors that facilitate individuals to put in their best in their job. As such, a well remunerated individual tends to work hard while a poorly remunerated worker does not put much effort in his or her job because such individual is not motivated.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ESSAY
The main objective of the essay is to evaluate the impact of remuneration on workers or employees attitude and performance in an organization. Other specific objectives are:
- To identify how remuneration affect employees performance and attitude in organization.
- To find out the various method of remuneration in organization.
- To identify the objectives of remuneration in organization.
- To identify the challenges of wages and salaries administration in organization and to provide workable solution to the identified problems.
SIGNIFICANCE OF THE ESSAY
The essay is significant in the following ways:
To corporate organizations, it would enhance policy formation in the areas of staff wages and salaries administration.
To students who may wish to use this essay as a reference material or as a spring board for their own work would find this work really significant.
SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF ESSAY
The essay focuses on the impact of remuneration on individual works attitude and performance in organization.
However, the following are some of the limitations of the essay:
- Time Constraint: The Limited time required for the completion of the work compete with the time I had to use in research and also prepare for lectures and group work.
- Financial Constraint: The cost of sourcing for the materials and the cost of transportation to where to get the appropriate materials needed for the completion of the essay
- Inadequate Information: I encountered problems in collecting date and information due to inadequate materis or book to get the needed information for the completion of the essay.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. STAFF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT AS A TOOL FOR HIGH EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Training refers to the teaching or learning activity carried on for the primary purpose of helpin...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY To enrich a position, first brainstorm a list of potential changes to the position. Once you have ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT One of the most pressing issues facing most organizations today is the need to raise employee productivity. There is a widespread belief that...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY One thing that makes a well planned human organization different from an unplanned one is the pre...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In any evaluation of the condition necessary for the growth and survival of an organization, the ...Continue Reading »
6. THE IMPACT OF HUMAN RELATION SKILLS ON THE JOB PERFORMANCE OF SECRETARIES [A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED BANKS IN AUCHI]» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study is to investigate human relations skills in the job performance of secretaries with new Nigeria bank, Uchi Communit...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The attainment of organizational goals depend largely on the effort of its’ human resources. No organization...Continue Reading »
8. IMPACT OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT AND DEVELOPMENT ON EMPLOYEE RETENTION IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Over the years, stiff competition among various organizations has made management of corporations...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study assessed the methods of car parking in Lagos state, Nigeria. The goals of the study is to examine the car parking management syste...Continue Reading »
10. IMPACT OF RETIREMENT BENEFITS ON THE LIVING CONDITION OF RETIREES IN ALAGBOOLE AREA OF OGUN STATE NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The research focuses on the appraisal of the impact of retirement benefits on the living condition of retirees in Alagboole Area Of Ogun Stat...Continue Reading »