Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Brinin Tudu village is a rural settlement presently under Gummi local government area in Zamfara state. It is about Twenty One (21) kilometers away from Gummi town. Gummi town is located along latitude (Lat, 12o06N). the village is surrounded by a number of settlement that included Daki-Takwas, kwamma, Nasarawa Kifi, Falale, Birnin Magaji, Iyaka, kaiwa and Zauma all in the Gummi local government, with the exception Zauma which is in Bukkyyum local government of Zamfara state. It is bordered in the east by Zauma, in the South by Daki-Takwas, in the North by Birnin Magaji, while it share border in the West with Iyaka. Birin Tudu is headed by a village head with the title of “Sarkin Zauma”.1
A visual observation of the settlement will reveal series of houses built with different type of materials. The predominant building type I the mud building along traditional line. Other forms of building include those of cement blocks, rooted with corrugated iron; also some houses are made up with either clay or sticks.
Birnin Tudu settelemt was said to have been founded by a group of Zamfara hunters (who came in 1524) from “TUNFAF” village in present day Talata Mafara local government area in Zamfara state. Some of the paramount leaders of the group include Dankofo, Dansumba and Bamurna. The Name of the settlement was derived from the location of the area, because it’s situated in the higher land, which in Hausa language is regard to As “Tudu.”2
Birnin Tudu settlement envelops both Agriculturalist and pastoralist, other economic activities that are practiced in the area also included Black Smiting,, Bricklaying, Barbing and leather work. The predominant economic activity of the women members of the society included weaving (Saka) and spinning (Zare).3
1.2 Statement Of Problem
In spite of the longs existing History of Birnin-Tudu, dating back to 16th C. a historical accounts of the area is yet to be written. This could be attributed to the absence of written document, which some writers consider as the only reliable materials for sourcing History.
However, there are several Historical researches on the villages/settlements surrounding the areas of study, such as Daki-takwas, Zauma, Gummi, Nasarawar kifi, Zugu among others. It is in an effort to fill in this Lacuna in the socio-economic and political History of the area that this research set out to document the History of Birinin Tudu.
1.3 Aim And Objectives
The Major aim of this research is to study the Historical origin and development of Birnin Tudu specifically it intend to
1. Trace the Historical origin of the village.
2. Examine the socio-economic and political development of the village. In essence therefore, this study will provide the researcher and general public alike a modest Historical public alike a modest Historical of Birnin tudu village..
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR HISTORY & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION HISTORY AND DEVELOPMENT OF CHRISTIANITY Christianity is a religion that believes there is only one God. It is based on th...Continue Reading »
2. IMPACTS OF MODERNIZATION ON CULTURAL HERITAGE MANAGEMENT AND TOURISM DEVELOPMENT IN ADO AND IGEDE EKITI, EKITI STATE» Abstract This research work concentrates on the impacts of modernization on cultural heritage management and tourism development in Ado and Igede Ekit...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Events in the recent past connected with some deities in Igboland reveal that deities’ regime is not yet...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION Abortion is the removal or explusion of an anbryo or foetus from the uterus, resulting or causing its death. This can be spontaneously as...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION The history development of the Nigerian media, has its roots in colonialism and the through the missionary efforts of one white reverend ...Continue Reading »
6. CLIMATE CHANGE AND POLITICAL CONFLICT IN AFRICA: FOCUS ON MIGRATION AND REFUGEES IN THE CONTINENT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Conflict is the incompatibility of goals and values between two or more parties in a relationship...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction Festival is an event usually set by a local community. It centres on and some unique Aspects of that community. It is a s...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The study examines the role of women in the development of Ode Ondo, Southwestern Nigeria from 1960 to 1999. It discusses the rolewomen playe...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The project examines role of national museum to tourism development in Kaduna State. To identify the facilities and objects available at the ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Before and after independence, Nigeria has been the chief architect and chief negotiator of peace throughout Africa. Consequently, Nigeria be...Continue Reading »