Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Brinin Tudu village is a rural settlement presently under Gummi local government area in Zamfara state. It is about Twenty One (21) kilometers away from Gummi town. Gummi town is located along latitude (Lat, 12o06N). the village is surrounded by a number of settlement that included Daki-Takwas, kwamma, Nasarawa Kifi, Falale, Birnin Magaji, Iyaka, kaiwa and Zauma all in the Gummi local government, with the exception Zauma which is in Bukkyyum local government of Zamfara state. It is bordered in the east by Zauma, in the South by Daki-Takwas, in the North by Birnin Magaji, while it share border in the West with Iyaka. Birin Tudu is headed by a village head with the title of “Sarkin Zauma”.1
A visual observation of the settlement will reveal series of houses built with different type of materials. The predominant building type I the mud building along traditional line. Other forms of building include those of cement blocks, rooted with corrugated iron; also some houses are made up with either clay or sticks.
Birnin Tudu settelemt was said to have been founded by a group of Zamfara hunters (who came in 1524) from “TUNFAF” village in present day Talata Mafara local government area in Zamfara state. Some of the paramount leaders of the group include Dankofo, Dansumba and Bamurna. The Name of the settlement was derived from the location of the area, because it’s situated in the higher land, which in Hausa language is regard to As “Tudu.”2
Birnin Tudu settlement envelops both Agriculturalist and pastoralist, other economic activities that are practiced in the area also included Black Smiting,, Bricklaying, Barbing and leather work. The predominant economic activity of the women members of the society included weaving (Saka) and spinning (Zare).3
1.2 Statement Of Problem
In spite of the longs existing History of Birnin-Tudu, dating back to 16th C. a historical accounts of the area is yet to be written. This could be attributed to the absence of written document, which some writers consider as the only reliable materials for sourcing History.
However, there are several Historical researches on the villages/settlements surrounding the areas of study, such as Daki-takwas, Zauma, Gummi, Nasarawar kifi, Zugu among others. It is in an effort to fill in this Lacuna in the socio-economic and political History of the area that this research set out to document the History of Birinin Tudu.
1.3 Aim And Objectives
The Major aim of this research is to study the Historical origin and development of Birnin Tudu specifically it intend to
1. Trace the Historical origin of the village.
2. Examine the socio-economic and political development of the village. In essence therefore, this study will provide the researcher and general public alike a modest Historical public alike a modest Historical of Birnin tudu village..
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR HISTORY & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE ROLE OF MARKET IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF METROPOLITAN KADUNA: A CASE STUDY OF SHEIKH MHAMUD GUMI MARKET KADUNA 1992 – 2014» TABLE OF CONTENTS CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY 1.1 Introduction 1 1.2 Statement of the Problem 5 1.3 Aim and Objectives of the Study 7 1.4 Just...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Over the years, one of the most important developments in the field of migration has been the mass exodus and the emergen...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigated the digitalization of local collection and its impact on scholarship using the status of digitalization in some feder...Continue Reading »
4. EVALUATING THE CHANGING PATTERN OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION IN MAKARFI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, KADUNA FROM 1960-2014» Abstract This research aims at reconstructing the history of agricultural in Makarfi Local Government Area with emphasis on the changes in the pattern...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT On assumption of office as president, Obasanjo made diplomatic moves to redeem the battered and shattered image of the country which was as a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION Background to Study This work centers on the cultural activities of women in the Otukpo clan in Idoma land in the 20t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examined the relationship between the 1996 and 2003 civil war in the Democratic Republic of Congo, (DRC) and human rights violatio...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY 1.1 General Introduction The evolution of “District Head System” in Northern Nigeria has attracted the...Continue Reading »
9. TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE AMONG IBIAKU CLAN IN MKPAT ENIN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF AKWA IBOM STATE 1900-2000» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY M...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction Festival is an event usually set by a local community. It centres on and some unique Aspects of that community. It is a s...Continue Reading »