Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 45 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study aimed to identify the impact of management information system on the performance of non-governmental organizations Giwa hospital case study a sample of 22 employees in the hospital that study found. There is no impact of hardware and software equipment on the performance of non-governmental organizations, individuals and procedures, and management information system as a whole on the performance of non-governmental organizations. At the end of researcher recommended the hospital updating management information system continuously, engaging employees in building systems, and train them on the system.
The scientific revaluation in the communication and information make a comprehensive change in the life and business, which affect the way that the non-governmental organizations provided its services to populations, which also affect the future of the nation? The new technology helps to reduce managerial cost and human cost and make the work more accurate and faster; which make the non-governmental go to electronic systems. From this point the role of management information system (M.I.S) is to manage the data, organizing, retrieving of information which the organization to provide services faster and make it more accurate and easier, which affect also the level of performance. It is also formalized procedure to provide management at all levels and in all function with appropriate information from all relevant source to enable them make timely and effective decisions for planning, directing, evaluating and controlling the activities for which they are responsible. A major task also facing management in almost even field of endeavor is to plan carefully so that the quantity and quality of information obtained will be adequate to meet its needs (munirat et al, 2014). The revolution in information technology has significantly change the nature of the business and created competitive advantages for those who appropriate its effects. The advent of information technology has affected the form and substances of information, accounting no excepted. The emergency of e-commerce has made possible large and cross -border transactions been carried out. This development therefore to be necessary a firm to change its accounting systems in order to ensure that output from the accounting systems could be prepared in a more timely manner. Therefore, the need for on-line and real-time processing system will naturally arise (Noor et al, 2003). From this point the importance of this study the effect of management information system on the performance of non-governmental organization comes.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Management information system has changed the physical layout of offices to accommodate local networks and departmental integrated systems. It is also a formalized procedure to provide management at all levels and in all functions with appropriate information from all relevant source to enable them make timely and effective decisions for planning, directing, evaluating, and controlling the activities for which they are responsible. A major task also facing management in almost every field of endeavor is to plan carefully so that the quantity and quality of information obtained will be adequate to meet its needs.
The revolution in information technology has significantly changed the nature of business and created competitive advantages for those who appreciate its effects.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
We can summarize the problem of the study in the question: what is the impact of Management Information System on the performance of non-governmental organization. We can subdivide the main question into the following questions;
1. What are the impacts of hardware and software equipment on the performance of non-governmental organization?
2. What is the impact of computers networks used at the hospital on the performance of non-governmental organizations?
3. What are the impacts of human resources and procedures on the performance of nongovernmental organizations?
1.3 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The reason of this study is to know about the impact of management information system on the performance and efficiency of the employees. The scope is restricted to Giwa Hospital Kaduna in this study, attention has been focused on the Impact of Management Information System on the performance of nongovernmental organizations .This research is meant to see how the hospital could make use of effective services to attract customers.
1.4 BROAD OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
This study aimed to determine the role played by the management information system in non - governmental organizations and how they affect the performance of the employee.
1.5 SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE
1. Determine the level of performance in non - governmental organizations.
2. Determine the level of the information system that used in non - governmental organizations.
3. Determine the role of management information system on the performance of employee in non – governmental organizations.
1.6 RESEARCH QUESTION
1. What are the levels of performance in non – governmental organization?
2. What are the roles of Management Information System on the performance of the employee in non – governmental organization?
3. What are the levels of Management Information Systems that are used in non-governmental organization?
4. What are the impacts of management information system in relation to the employees?
5. What measures could be adopted to improve the performance of management information system in your hospital?
1.7 RESEARCH HYPOTHESIS
This research work depends on the following main hypothesis:
1. Null hypothesis (HO) is a central to the research work. There is no impact of management information system on the performance of non-governmental organization.
2. Alternate hypothesis (HI) is the opposite of null hypothesis (HO).There is impact of management information system on the performance of non-governmental organization.
1.8 SIGNIFICANT OF THE STUDY
The importance of the study comes from the importance of management information systems on the performance of non - governmental organization, and it’s role on providing the appropriate data and information both internally and the externally in order to support management functions, giving advanced solutions for managers, helping administration to take correct decision in a larger margin, improve the administrative level in non-governmental organizations.
1.9 DEFINATION OF THE TERMS
Management: Precisely, management is defined as the combination of materials and human resources to achieve goals (mauser and schwartx, 1979). Management refers to the process of achieving organizations goals through the coordinated performance of six specific functions of planning, organizing, controlling, communicating, staffing and motivating (agu, et al, 2000)
Information: Information is anything of affecting the uncertainty associated with a given situation. Information is seen as a meaningful input from which decision are made (Hagues, 1976). They are data processed into a meaningful state ready for use.
System: A system is a means by which an organization achieve its goals .According to Oparah et al (2006), system is seen as an established or organized procedure or a method.
Organization: According to Oparah et al, (2006), an organization is the internal environment where businesses activities are carried out .It consist of units with a clear out division lf labour and experts employed and trained for different business function.
Performance: is the speed at which computer operate, either theoretically using a formula for calculation. Performance is the action as process of performing a task or function.
Non – governmental organization: Referred to as private sector that contribute in cooperation project or activities such as healthcare, environmental, education, social training and other progressive activities to effect change to their objectives.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR HEALTH EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE ROLE OF MEDICAL IMAGING IN DIAGNOSING TUBERCULOSIS, A CASE STUDY AT SHEHU MUHAMMAD KANGIWA MEDICAL CENTER [S.M.K.M.C]» ABSTRACT A research was conducted to know the role of medical imaging in diagnosing tuberculosis, were 30 questionnaires are shared to the department ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to find out the health care seeking behaviour among the aged in Niger State. To achieve this purpose the ex pos...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study United Nation International Children Education Fund (UNICEF) and the World Health Organization (WHO) ...Continue Reading »
4. EVALUATION OF HEALTH EDUCATION A TOOL FOR ERADICATING COMMUNICABLE DISEASE AMONG PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS. CASE STUDY OF LEA PRIMARY SCHOOL LUGBE VILLAGE...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study A communicable disease is an illness caused by a specific infectious agent or it's toxi...Continue Reading »
5. SANITATION PRACTICES AND IMPLICATION ON STUDENTS HEALTH (Case Study Of Enugu State College Of Education (Technical) Enugu)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY: World Health Organization defined sanitation as the means of collecting and disposing excreta and community l...Continue Reading »
6. THE PREVALENCE OF TUBERCULOSIS AMONG MALE IN GENERAL HOSPITAL SULEJA LOCAL GOVERMNET AREA OF NIGER STATE.» ABSTRACT The study focused on the prevalence of tuberculosis among male in General Hospital Suleja, Suleja Local Government area of Niger state. the a...Continue Reading »
7. INCIDENCE ON HYPEREMESIS GRAVIDARIUM AMONG PREGNANT WOMEN IN KINKINAUCOMMUNITY, KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT» ABSTRACT This project was carried out in kinkinau, Kaduna south Local Government area Kaduna state, on incidence of hyperemesis gravideruim among preg...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The spread of the HBV in Nigeria has posed a lot of threat to health and well being citizens in N...Continue Reading »
9. KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE OF PATIENT TEACHING AMONG NURSES WORKING IN TERTIARY HEALTH INSTITUTIONS IN ENUGU» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to determine the knowledge, attitude and practice of patient teaching among nurses working in selected tertiary he...Continue Reading »
10. APPRAISAL ON CONTROL OF DIARRHOEA AMONG CHILDREN WITHIN THE AGE BRACKET OF UNDER 5 YEARS IN BEBUAWHAN COMMUNITY IN OBUDU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF CROS...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Diarrhoea is a symptom of infections caused by a host of bacterial, viral and parasitic organisms mos...Continue Reading »