Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 45 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study aimed to identify the impact of management information system on the performance of non-governmental organizations Giwa hospital case study a sample of 22 employees in the hospital that study found. There is no impact of hardware and software equipment on the performance of non-governmental organizations, individuals and procedures, and management information system as a whole on the performance of non-governmental organizations. At the end of researcher recommended the hospital updating management information system continuously, engaging employees in building systems, and train them on the system.
The scientific revaluation in the communication and information make a comprehensive change in the life and business, which affect the way that the non-governmental organizations provided its services to populations, which also affect the future of the nation? The new technology helps to reduce managerial cost and human cost and make the work more accurate and faster; which make the non-governmental go to electronic systems. From this point the role of management information system (M.I.S) is to manage the data, organizing, retrieving of information which the organization to provide services faster and make it more accurate and easier, which affect also the level of performance. It is also formalized procedure to provide management at all levels and in all function with appropriate information from all relevant source to enable them make timely and effective decisions for planning, directing, evaluating and controlling the activities for which they are responsible. A major task also facing management in almost even field of endeavor is to plan carefully so that the quantity and quality of information obtained will be adequate to meet its needs (munirat et al, 2014). The revolution in information technology has significantly change the nature of the business and created competitive advantages for those who appropriate its effects. The advent of information technology has affected the form and substances of information, accounting no excepted. The emergency of e-commerce has made possible large and cross -border transactions been carried out. This development therefore to be necessary a firm to change its accounting systems in order to ensure that output from the accounting systems could be prepared in a more timely manner. Therefore, the need for on-line and real-time processing system will naturally arise (Noor et al, 2003). From this point the importance of this study the effect of management information system on the performance of non-governmental organization comes.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Management information system has changed the physical layout of offices to accommodate local networks and departmental integrated systems. It is also a formalized procedure to provide management at all levels and in all functions with appropriate information from all relevant source to enable them make timely and effective decisions for planning, directing, evaluating, and controlling the activities for which they are responsible. A major task also facing management in almost every field of endeavor is to plan carefully so that the quantity and quality of information obtained will be adequate to meet its needs.
The revolution in information technology has significantly changed the nature of business and created competitive advantages for those who appreciate its effects.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
We can summarize the problem of the study in the question: what is the impact of Management Information System on the performance of non-governmental organization. We can subdivide the main question into the following questions;
1. What are the impacts of hardware and software equipment on the performance of non-governmental organization?
2. What is the impact of computers networks used at the hospital on the performance of non-governmental organizations?
3. What are the impacts of human resources and procedures on the performance of nongovernmental organizations?
1.3 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The reason of this study is to know about the impact of management information system on the performance and efficiency of the employees. The scope is restricted to Giwa Hospital Kaduna in this study, attention has been focused on the Impact of Management Information System on the performance of nongovernmental organizations .This research is meant to see how the hospital could make use of effective services to attract customers.
1.4 BROAD OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
This study aimed to determine the role played by the management information system in non - governmental organizations and how they affect the performance of the employee.
1.5 SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE
1. Determine the level of performance in non - governmental organizations.
2. Determine the level of the information system that used in non - governmental organizations.
3. Determine the role of management information system on the performance of employee in non – governmental organizations.
1.6 RESEARCH QUESTION
1. What are the levels of performance in non – governmental organization?
2. What are the roles of Management Information System on the performance of the employee in non – governmental organization?
3. What are the levels of Management Information Systems that are used in non-governmental organization?
4. What are the impacts of management information system in relation to the employees?
5. What measures could be adopted to improve the performance of management information system in your hospital?
1.7 RESEARCH HYPOTHESIS
This research work depends on the following main hypothesis:
1. Null hypothesis (HO) is a central to the research work. There is no impact of management information system on the performance of non-governmental organization.
2. Alternate hypothesis (HI) is the opposite of null hypothesis (HO).There is impact of management information system on the performance of non-governmental organization.
1.8 SIGNIFICANT OF THE STUDY
The importance of the study comes from the importance of management information systems on the performance of non - governmental organization, and it’s role on providing the appropriate data and information both internally and the externally in order to support management functions, giving advanced solutions for managers, helping administration to take correct decision in a larger margin, improve the administrative level in non-governmental organizations.
1.9 DEFINATION OF THE TERMS
Management: Precisely, management is defined as the combination of materials and human resources to achieve goals (mauser and schwartx, 1979). Management refers to the process of achieving organizations goals through the coordinated performance of six specific functions of planning, organizing, controlling, communicating, staffing and motivating (agu, et al, 2000)
Information: Information is anything of affecting the uncertainty associated with a given situation. Information is seen as a meaningful input from which decision are made (Hagues, 1976). They are data processed into a meaningful state ready for use.
System: A system is a means by which an organization achieve its goals .According to Oparah et al (2006), system is seen as an established or organized procedure or a method.
Organization: According to Oparah et al, (2006), an organization is the internal environment where businesses activities are carried out .It consist of units with a clear out division lf labour and experts employed and trained for different business function.
Performance: is the speed at which computer operate, either theoretically using a formula for calculation. Performance is the action as process of performing a task or function.
Non – governmental organization: Referred to as private sector that contribute in cooperation project or activities such as healthcare, environmental, education, social training and other progressive activities to effect change to their objectives.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR HEALTH EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. A COMPARATIVE STUDY ON HEALTH EDUCATION INTERVENTION ON MALARIA PREVENTION IN COMMUNITIES IN ANAMBRA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Nigeria is a nation fill with vegetation and water bodies; this is usually pronounced in the eas...Continue Reading »
» A CASE STUDY OF UTH, UYO, AKWA IBOMCHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background of the studyThe business of risk adjustment has come a long way since the pub...Continue Reading »
3. SOCIO-DEMOGRAPHIC CORRELATES OF PERCEIVED SEXUAL BEHAVIOURS OF ADOLESCENTS IN IMO STATE, NIGERIA.» ABSTRACT This study was designed to determine the socio demographic correlates of perceived sexual behaviours of adolescents in Imo State. The stateme...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1:1 Background of the Study Drugs are commonly used by everybody whether young or old. Drugs are not only useful for human be...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study The Kwara central zone is made up of Ilorin west, Ilorin east, Ilorin South, Asa and Mooro local gove...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study focused on the Evaluation of Health Inequity Status of Youths Among Households. The socio economic characteristics of the responden...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Drug abuse is one of the top problems confronting the nation today especially among the youth. In...Continue Reading »
8. KNOWLEDGE AND PERCEPTION OF DRUG USE AND ABUSE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN OREDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The use of drugs dates back into the pre history of man. Such drugs were used to relieve pain or ...Continue Reading »
9. THE CONDOM USE CAMPAIGN AND ITS INFLUENCE IN THE SEXUAL LIFE OF STUDENTS OF UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA» ABSTRACT This study examined condom use campaign and its influence in the sexual life of students of University of Nigeria, Nsukka.The objectives of t...Continue Reading »
10. EVALUATION OF HEALTH EDUCATION A TOOL FOR ERADICATING COMMUNICABLE DISEASE AMONG PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS. CASE STUDY OF LEA PRIMARY SCHOOL LUGBE VILLAGE...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study A communicable disease is an illness caused by a specific infectious agent or it's toxi...Continue Reading »