Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 61 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The rural environment dominates the District and is mostly used for pastoral and arable farming, horticulture and planted production forestry. There are also the urban environments of Gore and Mataura. The rural environment is characterised by the compatibility of land uses, expanses of open space, privacy for inhabitants, a minimum of signage, low background noise levels and a high quality roading network. Commercial and industrial activities are generally located where the environment and landscape can absorb the effects of these activities. Gore is the largest urban environment in the District and it is largely residential in character.
It is also characterised by compatibility of land uses, generous open space (including parks and schools), low levels of light spill and low background noise levels. The District centre for retail and commercial activity is situated in Gore. When compared with the balance of the urban environment, the commercial area has increased signage, noise and light levels, larger buildings, and increased traffic and pedestrian activity.Land Use
The compatibility of land uses and its ability to absorb the adverse effects of activities is as can be expected for a rural retail/commercial sub-regional centre. The central commercial area however continues to maintain much of the character that it developed in its early years, including a wide main street, continuous building facades, provision of verandas and a high amenity for pedestrians. Areas of industrial activities have higher levels of noise, lighting, heavy vehicle movements, bulk storage of hazardous substances and larger buildings than other parts of the District.Land Use
Mataura is the other urban environment within the District, being predominantly industrial in character, resulting in higher noise and odour levels than Gore. Mataura residential areas are somewhat similar to those comparable locations in Gore with the exception of the dominance of industrial activity that is located in Mataura. Smaller settlements (Waikaka, Pukerau and Mandeville) provide rural servicing and residential activities and as such have a wider range of land uses in proximity one to another.Land Use
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR HEALTH EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN ASSESSMENT ON THE PREVALENCE OF ABORTION AMONG TEENAGE GIRLS IN FAKI ROAD SABON GARI TUDUN WADA KADUNA SOUTH.» ABSTRACT The research is carried out on factor that affecting the teenage abortion and causes and Health education on prevalence of Abortion among tee...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY In recent years, there has been a great increase of knowledge derived from scientific studies reg...Continue Reading »
» 1.1 INTRODUCTION Pregnancy is the common name for gestation in humans. It is the development of one or more offspring, known as an embryo or fetus in ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT A study was carried to ascertain the potency of some techniques used in diagnosis of Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Two hundred and five...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Nutrition is the science of food, nutrients and other substances, their action, interaction and balance in relation to he...Continue Reading »
6. ACCESSIBILITY, USE, MISUSE AND EFFECTS OF COMBINED ORAL CONTRACEPTIVES AMONG WOMEN OF CHILD BEARING AGE» INTRODUCTION Over the world, family planning and contraception is among the pertinent issues been discussed. In the early days, human societies had cr...Continue Reading »
7. INCIDENCE OF LOW BIRTH WEIGHT AMONG WOMAN OF CHILD BEARING AGE IN ABAJI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA F.C.T ABUJA» ABSTRACT The study was designed to determine the incidence of gastro enteritis in Danwaire street Kaduna south local government of Kaduna state of Nig...Continue Reading »
8. SOCIO-DEMOGRAPHIC CORRELATES OF PERCEIVED SEXUAL BEHAVIOURS OF ADOLESCENTS IN IMO STATE, NIGERIA.» ABSTRACT This study was designed to determine the socio demographic correlates of perceived sexual behaviours of adolescents in Imo State. The stateme...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The intention of this research is to analyse the prospect and problems of National health Insurance scheme in Nigeria. Which will bring healt...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Adolescence is a period of transition from childhood to adulthood and as these adolescents prepares t...Continue Reading »