Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 29 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This family case study was carried out at Primary Health Centre Kagoro, Kaduna South, where I did my rural practical experience as a Public Health Nurse on training.
Mallam M.Y is Hausa by tribe and Islam by religion. Who live with his parents at Dutsen Street Kagoro, born on 10th December, 2015 and is the first born and the only child of the family.
The patient was brought to the facility around 11:00am with the following complain failure to thrive, wasting, diarrhea, hotness of the body, and frequent crying.
On examination, patient was found to be dehydrated with distended abdomen, old man face, and weight loss.
Mallam M.Y was diagnosed of marasmus, which occur as a result of deficiency of proteins, calories, minerals and other vitamins in the diet.
1.1 Case Study Background
The Developmental Milestone
Mallam M.Y was born at Primary Health Centre Kagoro Kaduna South on 10th Dec 2015. The mother completed all her booking appointments and duration of the pregnancy was 38 weeks gestation and had spontaneous vagina delivery without complication before and after delivery.
Patient had not been growing well since the age of Nine months as evidenced by stunting and weight loss. Patient received only OPVO at birth as immunization throughout his life.
Past Medical History
The patient had a history of malaria in the past, which was treated with antimalaria drugs. He also had diarrhea and abdominal pain, which were all treated. Mallam M.Y have never had blood transfusion, nor surgery.
Present Medical History
Mallam M.Y was brought to the Primary Health Centre by his mother who complained of failure to thrive, diarrhoea, elevated temperature, frequent crying and wasting.
On examination, patient was found to be dehydrated, with distended abdomen, having old man’s face, stunned and low weight. The diagnosis of Nutritional Marasmus was made. His vital signs were as follows:
(a) Temperature – 37oc
(b) Pluse rate - 110 beats per minute
(c) Respiration – 26 beats per minute
Various laboratory investigations carried out include; MP, Hb, Blood group. The investigation result was as follows:
MP (+) Hb 12g/mml, Blood group (0Rhd + ve) all were normal.
1.2 Family Social History
Dustema Street Kagoro
Dustema Street Kagoro
Dustema Street Kagoro
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR HEALTH EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» A CASE STUDY OF UTH, UYO, AKWA IBOMCHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background of the studyThe business of risk adjustment has come a long way since the pub...Continue Reading »
2. THE ROLE OF HEALTH EDUCATION ON IMMUNIZATION AMONG THE COMMUNITY MEMBERS IN ABAKWA, UNGWAN SHANU WARD OF KADUNA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA ...» ABSTRACT This research work is designed to investigate the role of health education on immunization Abakwa, Unguwan Shanu ward of kaduna north local g...Continue Reading »
3. ASSESSMENT OF THE CAUSES OF PREMARITAL SEX AMONG UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTIONBackground of the studyOver the years and all through history it has been observed that opposite sex attracts, that is, man to ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The history of human race has been observed as the histories of drugs used since earliest time, herbs, root, back leaves ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Akinyili (2012) stated that a drug is any chemical that change a person normal body process or function based ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study assessed the attitude and practice of standard precautions among primary healthcare workers in North central zone Nigeria. HAIs ar...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The press sensationalizes crime stories, over reports violent crime stories like homicide, assault, etc. in comparison to non violent stories...Continue Reading »
8. ATTITUDE OF THE WORKERS IN ANAMBRA CENTRAL SENATORIAL ZONE TOWARDS FAKE PRODUCTS (NAFDAC REGULATED PRODUCTS).» ABSTRACT The study was on the attitude of the workers in Anambra Central Senatorial Zone (ACSZ) towards fake products. It examined the attitude of ACS...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Over the years, right from the second half of the 20th century, genetics progressively became an ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study investigated the level of knowledge of sex education among in school adolescents in Benin City looking at the influences which gend...Continue Reading »