Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 106 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
This study examines the important moral, traditional, education, etc. roles Hausa women folktales bequeathed to children. It seeks to analyse how tales contribute to the moral development of the Hausa child as well as establish the dominant themes and characters in the stories. It also analyses Hausa woman and folk narration, the roles played by the narrators and audience, the components of teaching morality through folktales, and woman as a channel for educating the children. The work shows how the oral narratives have helped to preserve and expand an important part of a major cultural practice. In the course of the study, the data was gathered through an interview with three selected Hausa elderly women in Kumbotso local government area in Kano State and a lot of literature was gathered. To achieve these objectives, the study adopts the Functionalist theory for its analysis. The significance of the study outlines the moral lesson of Hausa tale depicting the picture of every society in general. The study of tales narrated by Hausa women are to serve as a tool in setting the moral standard of the children
This study examines the Hausa women folktale and the moral of children as a
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE PORTRAYAL OF MEMORY, TRAUMA AND THERAPY IN POST-APARTHEID SOUTH AFRICAN PLAYS: A STUDY OF LARA FOOT NEWTON’S REACH! AND CRAIG HIGGINSON’S DREA...» ABSTRACT Using Lara Foot Newton’s Reach! and Craig Higginson’s Dream of the Dog, this study explores the manner in which this selected Sou...Continue Reading »
2. THE EXTENT USE OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING/ LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL» Abstract This research work was conducted to ascertain the extent of use of instructional materials for teaching and learning of integrated science an...Continue Reading »
3. SATIRE IN CONTEMPORARY AFRICAN DRAMA: A CASE STUDY OF HARVEST OF CORRUPTION BY FRANK OGODO OGBECHE AND DEATH AND THE KINGS HORSEMAN BY WOLE SOYINKA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The literature of people is the one that seeks to discuss, expose and propose solutions to the da...Continue Reading »
4. A STUDY OF BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS AND RACISM IN RICHARD WRIGHTS NATIVE SON AND RALPH ELLISON’S INVISIBLE MAN» ABSTRACTThe twentieth century American literary scene is characterized by the emergence of black writers who are concerned with creating what is calle...Continue Reading »
5. AN EXAMINATION OF THE ORAL ENGLISH SUBJECT CONTENT: A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ETI OSA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND Dialect is the real apparatus of correspondence in human culture and discourse possesses a noteworthy position in many dialogs...Continue Reading »
6. THE COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS BETWEEN THE PLAYS OUR HUSBAND HAVE GONE MAD AGAIN BY OLA ROTIMI AND TRACIE CHINA UTOH'S OUR WIVES HAVE GONE MAD AGAIN» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study It is assumed that for Africa and indeed the world to be an egalitarian society; teachers must fi...Continue Reading »
7. INFLUENCE OF INSTRUCTIONAL AIDS ON STUDENTS ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ZARIA METROPOLIS, KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Every instructional activity involves communication. Language is a meaningful medium of sending a...Continue Reading »
8. AN ERROR ANALYSIS OF THE ENGLISH LEXIS AND STRUCTURE OF STUDENTS’ WAEC COMPSITION: A CASE STUDY OF GOVERNMENT SECODNARY SCHOOL, KURU, NASARAWA STA...» ABSTRACT This aim of the work is to demonstrate the error students often commit in their written compositions in the West African Examinations Council...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis work is titled "study of some syntactic problems of English usage among university undergraduates in Lagos State University (LASU)" was s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY This project is an attempt to study some of the semantic redundancies found in students' speech. This is with ...Continue Reading »