Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 106 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
This study examines the important moral, traditional, education, etc. roles Hausa women folktales bequeathed to children. It seeks to analyse how tales contribute to the moral development of the Hausa child as well as establish the dominant themes and characters in the stories. It also analyses Hausa woman and folk narration, the roles played by the narrators and audience, the components of teaching morality through folktales, and woman as a channel for educating the children. The work shows how the oral narratives have helped to preserve and expand an important part of a major cultural practice. In the course of the study, the data was gathered through an interview with three selected Hausa elderly women in Kumbotso local government area in Kano State and a lot of literature was gathered. To achieve these objectives, the study adopts the Functionalist theory for its analysis. The significance of the study outlines the moral lesson of Hausa tale depicting the picture of every society in general. The study of tales narrated by Hausa women are to serve as a tool in setting the moral standard of the children
This study examines the Hausa women folktale and the moral of children as a
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Ambiguity is a linguistic phenomenon in which more than one meaning, or deep structure, may be represented by the same expression, or surface...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe study examined the extent of the use of extensive reading in promoting communication competence in secondary school with reference to some...Continue Reading »
3. CONCEPTUALIZING POWER AND EMPOWERMENT IN ANGLOPHONE CAMEROON DRAMA: A STUDY OF SELECTED PLAYS OF BOLE BUTAKE.» ABSTRACT The study aims at conceptualizing power and empowerment in Anglophone Cameroonian drama based on the analysis of selected plays of Bole Butak...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In 1835, Auguste Conte, in his treatise on The Positive Philosophy, stated that “the essence of God’s wisdom in creating Eve (woman) was ...Continue Reading »
5. A PEDAGOGICAL ASSESSMENT OF LITERATURE-IN-ENGLISH IN SOME SELECTED GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN BAUCHI STATE» ABSTRACT This dissertation assesses the teaching and learning process of Literature in English in some selected secondary schools in Bauchi state. The...Continue Reading »
6. A NEW HISTORICIST APPRAISAL OF SINGLE MOTHERHOOD IN AFRICAN AMERICAN LITERATURE: A STUDY OF JAMES MCBRIDE’S THE COLOR OF WATER AND MAYA ANGELOU’S ...» ABSTRACT Hardly can there be a discussion on literature without a reference to historical issues. The close relationship between literature and histor...Continue Reading »
7. DRAMATIZATION OF NORTHERN NIGERIAN HISTORY: [ADAPTATION, TRADITION AND PERSONAGES] OF BEN TOMOLOJU’S AMINATU QUEEN OF ZAZZAU, AHMED YERIMA’S ATTAH...» ABSTRACT This thesis examines the interplay between the adaptation of historical materials for dramatic purpose and the production of what may be refe...Continue Reading »
8. DIASPORA, IDENTITY FORMATION AND CRISIS OF BELONGING IN BUCHI EMECHETA’S SECOND CLASS CITIZEN AND CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE’S AMERICANAH» ABSTRACT Diasporic literature centres on the experiences of people all around the world who leave their homelands in search of ―greener pastures‖ ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Human Beings are social animals and language is an instrument of the society which is acculturated into a give...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Gender is the state of being male or female and typically used with reference to social and cultu...Continue Reading »