Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 106 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
This study examines the important moral, traditional, education, etc. roles Hausa women folktales bequeathed to children. It seeks to analyse how tales contribute to the moral development of the Hausa child as well as establish the dominant themes and characters in the stories. It also analyses Hausa woman and folk narration, the roles played by the narrators and audience, the components of teaching morality through folktales, and woman as a channel for educating the children. The work shows how the oral narratives have helped to preserve and expand an important part of a major cultural practice. In the course of the study, the data was gathered through an interview with three selected Hausa elderly women in Kumbotso local government area in Kano State and a lot of literature was gathered. To achieve these objectives, the study adopts the Functionalist theory for its analysis. The significance of the study outlines the moral lesson of Hausa tale depicting the picture of every society in general. The study of tales narrated by Hausa women are to serve as a tool in setting the moral standard of the children
This study examines the Hausa women folktale and the moral of children as a
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE ROLE OF AFRICA INDEPENDENT TELEVISION IN PROMOTING POPULAR CULTURE AMONG YOUTHS IN KADUNA METROPOLIS» ABSTRACTThe research investigates the contribution of African Independent Television (AIT) in promoting youth popular culture. To this end the objecti...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This research studies the occurrence of the constructions and functions of NPs in English and Hausa languages, and finds out the similarities...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Social media is the social interaction among people in which they create, share or exchange infor...Continue Reading »
4. EVALUATIVE STUDY OF TEACHING AND LEARNING ENGLISH GRAMMATICAL STRUCTURES IN SOME SELECTED PRIMARY SCHOOLS» ABSTRACTThis research work is concerned with the evaluative study of teaching and learning of English grammatical structures in the primary school. Th...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In this study we attempted to assess the differences that exist across the Predicative systems of English and Fulfulde. We also tried to esta...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1 Background to The Study: The term pidgin is used to refer to a language which develops in a situation where speakers of different languages ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work focuses on the language of persuasion by examining some selected speeches of Governor Aliyu Magatakurda Wamakko. It has be...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The basic concern of this article is to analyse Language And Culture As A Tool For Identifying Peoples Tribe And Ethnic Groups In Nigeria usi...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION African men started writing novels ahead of the female writers, the male writers believe that women are instruments of are instruments of...Continue Reading »
10. POLITICS IN CONTEMPORARY NIGERIAN NOVEL: A CASE OF WALE OKEDIRAN’S TENANTS OF THE HOUSE AND RICHARD ALI’S CITY OF MEMORIES» Abstract Literature overtime has always served the purpose of projecting the political realities of societies around the world. The African writer has...Continue Reading »