Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 69 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are N/A.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work is based on the importance of indigenous language in broadcast media. This project therefore clamoured for the development of indigenous language in the electronic media. Moreover this project has been able to explain how indigenous language is of immense benefit to broadcast media. The researcher have also succeeded in analyzing critically the concept of indigenous language, indigenous communication, types of indigenous communication, history of indigenous communication, theories and mode of indigenous communication and many more. Through all these subject matters, it is hope that improvement would meet indigenous language in Broadcast media.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.0 Background of the Study Language variation has remained a prominent theme in sociolinguistic enquiry by virtue of its...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 476 hits | Source: ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Social media is the social interaction among people in which they create, share or exchange infor...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 202 hits | Source: ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES
3. CHALLENGES OF POST-INDEPENDENCE AFRICA: A STUDY OF CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE’S PURPLE HIBISCUS AND HALF OF A YELLOW SUN» INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY During the colonial period, the African continent suffered a great deal of subjugation and humiliation at the han...Continue Reading »
131 pages | 1,059 hits | Source: ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Background to the Study Information is the key to a successful management, control, and decision making in every adverting agency, flo...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 558 hits | Source: ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION This research work aims at the investigating aspects of language that causes problems in learning second language. Many t...Continue Reading »
86 pages | 0 hits | Source: ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Drama is a very strong channel of communicating through which large number of people receive information and are entertained ...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 429 hits | Source: ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Tanure Ojaide is a well known personality in African creative writing. A literary critic and ...Continue Reading »
83 pages | 537 hits | Source: ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES
8. THE ROLE OF WOMEN IN THE SOCIO- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA AS IN THE JOYS OF MOTHERHOOD BY BUCHI EMECHETA» ABSTRACTThis thesis is concerned with feminist aesthetics carving out the motherist theory in the title The role of women in the Socio–economic deve...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 215 hits | Source: ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES
9. PREDOMINANT DEVICES USED BY NGUGI WA THIONG’O IN HIS NOVEL WIZARD OF THE CROW AND WHAT HE ACHIEVED BY USING THOSE DEVICES.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Language is the distinctive quality unique to man. It is what enables man to express him/herself ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 322 hits | Source: ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Life is full of struggles. Man lives in a hard and harsh environment where he struggles, toils and labours from day to day in...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 150 hits | Source: ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES