Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work deals mainly with interrogating the Northern Nigerian Society, a case study of Habiba by Razinat T Muhammad.
This project contains four chapters. Chapter one comprises the introduction, Aims and objectives, Significance of the study, Statement of the problem, scope and limitation and brief biography of the Author. Chapter
Two entails the literature review, chapter three deals with interrogating the Northern Nigerian society by Razinat .T. Muhammad. Chapter four contains the summary and conclusion of this research.
This chapter introduces the focus of the research. It gives background knowledge of the study, defines the concept of literature, analyses its function and also the role of the writer in the society.
This study recognizes that when a writer creates a piece of work, they cannot be different to the nature of social relations in whose framework they create, because the writer is a human being living in a given social system. Literature becomes the means through which the writer tells people about the situation of things by creating awareness to the societies cultural, political and socio-economic realities.
Just as literature reflects the society, it also influences and shape society. Literature functions socially to maintain and stabilize the social order. The function of literature in the society is very crucial in the sense that it educates, mobilizes and even enlightens. Achebe (1965:22) agrees with the above when he states that:
‘The writer lives in a society and interacts with the
Interaction enables him to take a critical view of
The behavioral pattern of Individual within the
Changing social structure in the society’
In addition, literature reflects the people’s social condition. Literature cannot be divorced from the culture of the people because the values of a society are usually expressed in the people’s songs, dances, sculpture, rites and ceremonies.
It is important to state that no writer writes in isolation. The writer becomes the conscience of his society since anything produced by a writer is greatly determined by the environment and the time which the writer writes. The writer reflects the social problems and presents them depending on the perspectives with which he operates.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE ELEMENT OF PARA-GOTHICISM IN CHARLOTTE BRONTE’S JANE EYRE AND EMILY BRONTE’S WUTHERING HEIGHTS» ABSTRACT Para Gothicism is not a rediscovery of the gothic, but rather a rebirth of that style; it is also a modern name for Gothicism which is a genr...Continue Reading »
2. EFFECTS OF VITAMIN C ON SOME HAEMATOLOGICAL PARAMETERS AND BIOMARKERS OF OXIDATIVE STRESS IN ALBINO WISTAR RATS EXPOSED TO SHORT-TERM LEAD ACETATE» AbstractThe effects of vitamin C on some heamatological parameters and biomarkers of oxidative stress in albino wistar rats exposed to lead acetate ov...Continue Reading »
3. THE USE OF ICT IN THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ORAL ENGLISH IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN NSUKKA EDUCATION ZONE» ABSTRACT This research work set out to examine the use of ICT in the teaching and learning of oral English in secondary schools in Nsukka Education zo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Language is an integral part of our socio cultural heritage that serves as the primary medium of communication for mankind. Pragmatics evolve...Continue Reading »
5. AN ARTIST AS A HISTORIAN: A NEW HISTORICIST STUDY OF CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE’S Half Of A Yellow Sun AND CHINUA ACHEBE’S There Was A Country» ABSTRACT This study, “An Artist as a Historian…” set out to examine the historical perspective of the Nigerian Civil War using Chim...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The purpose of this study is to ascertain how verbs are formed in the two Languages. In contact, namely; English and Languages were extensive...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTTitle pageCertificationDedicationAcknowledgementTable of Content1.0 CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION1.1 Purpose of Study1.2 Scope of the Stud...Continue Reading »
8. A PHONOLOGICAL DESCRIPTION OF THE TWO-WORD STAGE OF LANGUAGE ACQUISITION: A CASE STUDY OF AN ENGLISH-HAUSA BILINGUAL» ABSTRACT Human language is primarily characterized by sounds formed and produced by the Organs of Speech. This dissertation entitled; “A Phonolo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe study attempted to investigate the patterns of interaction in English language JSS2 classroom in Mainland Local Government Area of Lagos S...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Language is an important tool in the entire existence of man, because it aids communicati...Continue Reading »