Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
The light sensitive alarm is an electronic circuit that detects a sudden shadow falling on the light sensor and sounds the bleeper. When this happens, the circuit will respond to gradual charges in brightness to avoid false alarm. The beeper sounds for only a short time to prevent the battery from running flat. Normal light can be use. The circuit will work best if a beam of light is made to fall on the light sensor. Breaking this beam will then cause the bleeper to sound. The light sensor is a light dependent resistor (LDR); this has a low resistance in bright light and a high resistance in dim light. The light sensitivity of the circuit can be adjusted by varying the 100kiloohms (K) preset. The length of bleep can be varied from 0.5 to 10 seconds using 1 milliohm (M) preset. using the 7555 low power timer ensures that the circuit draws very little current of about 0.5 milli-Amps except for the short time when the bleeper is sounding, this uses 7 milli-Amps. If the circuit is switch on continuously, an alkaline 9V battery should last for about a month.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The project is actually designed to promote high level of security in workshops, industries and home. It enhances a recorded indication of visitors and to summon staff or personnel to fulfill a service as in domestic and industrial use.
PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The purpose of this study is to provide maximum security round the world.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This project “light sensitive alarm” is design mainly to alert the user by a bleeper when the circuit detects a sudden shadow falling on the light sensor the bleeper duration can be controlled by varying the I ohms – preset resistor.
The limitations of this study are: the bleeper sound for only a short time to prevent the battery from running flat. If there is any little mistake during soldering, there will not work well. Also by met being able to purchase some components and their exact value couple with transportation problems has also gone a long way to reduce the efficiency of this project.
SIGNIFICANCE OF THE PROJECT
This project helps to provide security in offices, hotels, homes etc. it also promotes and encourage researches involving in security research projects.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT AN INTELLIGENT TRAFFIC LIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM USING SENSORS AND A MICROCONTROLLER» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Traffic control systems include signs, light and other devices that communicate with specific direction, warning, or requ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The 200W solar system was determined by load assessment, solar panel number determination, battery requirement and then inverter sizing. A co...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A MICROCONTROLLER BASED LIQUIFIED PETROLEUM GAS LEAKAGE DETECTOR USING GSM MODULE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) detection is very important because gas is not only an explosive but al...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The purpose of this project is to produce a narrative description of the design and construction of a microcontroller based d...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN OF AN EQUIPMENT THAT CAN FACILITATE A CONVENIENT AND EASY WAY OF CONTROLLING OUR DOMESTIC APPLIANCES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 OBJECTIVE OF PROJECT The need for a remote control alert system that can control domestic appliances and various lighting...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND SIMULATION OF AUTOMATIC SOLAR POWERED TIME REGULATED WATER PUMPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEM» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTORDUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Over the years the activities of the solar energy have being beneficial to mankind. It is evident...Continue Reading »
7. EVALUATION OF THE POTENTIALS OF LARGE SCALE PHOTOVOLTAIC POWER GENERATION FOR RURAL ELECTRIFICATION IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The potentials of large scale solar photovoltaic power generation in Sokoto State, North Western Nigeria and Port Harcourt, Southern Nigeria ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In our society today writing a project is all about applying the theories learnt over the year to produce design and cons...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research is strictly concerned with finding out the impact of community radio Station on grassroots development. The first chapter explai...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Wireless device having electronic properties are able to operate electrical device from a distance is...Continue Reading »