Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
The light sensitive alarm is an electronic circuit that detects a sudden shadow falling on the light sensor and sounds the bleeper. When this happens, the circuit will respond to gradual charges in brightness to avoid false alarm. The beeper sounds for only a short time to prevent the battery from running flat. Normal light can be use. The circuit will work best if a beam of light is made to fall on the light sensor. Breaking this beam will then cause the bleeper to sound. The light sensor is a light dependent resistor (LDR); this has a low resistance in bright light and a high resistance in dim light. The light sensitivity of the circuit can be adjusted by varying the 100kiloohms (K) preset. The length of bleep can be varied from 0.5 to 10 seconds using 1 milliohm (M) preset. using the 7555 low power timer ensures that the circuit draws very little current of about 0.5 milli-Amps except for the short time when the bleeper is sounding, this uses 7 milli-Amps. If the circuit is switch on continuously, an alkaline 9V battery should last for about a month.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The project is actually designed to promote high level of security in workshops, industries and home. It enhances a recorded indication of visitors and to summon staff or personnel to fulfill a service as in domestic and industrial use.
PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The purpose of this study is to provide maximum security round the world.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This project “light sensitive alarm” is design mainly to alert the user by a bleeper when the circuit detects a sudden shadow falling on the light sensor the bleeper duration can be controlled by varying the I ohms – preset resistor.
The limitations of this study are: the bleeper sound for only a short time to prevent the battery from running flat. If there is any little mistake during soldering, there will not work well. Also by met being able to purchase some components and their exact value couple with transportation problems has also gone a long way to reduce the efficiency of this project.
SIGNIFICANCE OF THE PROJECT
This project helps to provide security in offices, hotels, homes etc. it also promotes and encourage researches involving in security research projects.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Environmental, home and office security against intruders has become a thing of individual, national ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Wireless device having electronic properties are able to operate electrical device from a distance is...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A MICROCONTROLLER BASED LIQUIFIED PETROLEUM GAS LEAKAGE DETECTOR USING GSM MODULE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) detection is very important because gas is not only an explosive but al...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In our society today writing a project is all about applying the theories learnt over the year to produce design and cons...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work is designed to provide assistance in engaging and overcoming challenges involved in troubleshooting and maintenance of local area n...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Distilled water is needed for drinking, irrigation and for many other applications. A diversity of approaches are used fo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT An FM transmitter is an electronic device which, with the aid of an antenna, produces radio waves. The transmitter itself generates a radio f...Continue Reading »
8. APPLICATION OF ARTIFICAIL NEURAL NETWORK FOR ENHANCED POWER SYSTEMS PROTECTION ON THE NIGERIAN 330kV NETWORK» AbstractThis work investigates an improved protection solution based on the use of artificial neural network on the 330kV Nigerian Network modelled us...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT It has become inevitable that there would be communication and due to the inherent limitation of the human voice, the public address system c...Continue Reading »
10. SOLAR POWER GENERATION FOR INDIVIDUAL IN RURAL AREA CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF POWER IN THIS COUNTRY (NIGERIA).» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Energy is a basic need for the development of socio economic and enhancement of people’s living...Continue Reading »