Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 40 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,500
A power rotary banana slicer suitable for small scale processing was designed and developed based on engineering properties of banana varieties, namely Nendran and Dwarf Cavendish. This banana slicer mainly consists of feeders for round slicing, cutter, power transmission mechanism, base support and frame. 111e power operated rotary slicer with three blade cutter that was operating at 36CJ rpm speed was developed to overcome drawbacks of existing hand or power operated rotary slicers and to meet the demand of small scale processing industries. This slicer has slicing efficiency of about a 93-94·% with effective capacity of about 100 kg/h for both varieties. The mean thickness of cut for both varieties was about 2.00 ± 0.194 mm, whereas mean roundness was of 0.84 and 0.70 for Nendran and Dwarf Cavendish varieties respectively.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Certification - - - - - - - - ii
Dedication - - - - - - - - iii
Acknowledge - - - - - - - - iv
Abstract - - - - - - - - - v
Table of content - - - - - - - vi
- Introduction (Historical Background of the Project - - 1
- Statement of the problem - - - - 2
- Aim and Objective of the work - - - 2
- Purpose of the work - - - - - 3
- Definition of term - - - - - 3
- Limitation of work - - - - - 4
- Delimitation of work - - - - - 4
2.1 Review of the problem - - - - - 5
2.2 Work-shop Tool Equipment - - - - 16
2.3 Material Involve and Method of production - 19
2.4 Performance Evaluation - - - - 26
2.5 Result and discussion - - - - 30
3.1 Qualitative Function of the Project/use of
project work - - - - - - - 31
3.2 Demand of the work - - - - - 31
4.1 Analysis of data result - - - - - 33
4.2 Funding - - - - - - - - 35
5.1 Summary - - - - - - - 36
5.2 Conclusion - - - - - - - 37
5.3 Recommendation - - - - - - 38
5.4 References - - - - - - - 39
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
This project seek to identify the easier way that could be use in slicing banana seen banana is one of the most important fruit use in many fruit juice with high nutrient, the project work is to seek on how to keep man in area of its production using banana slicer.
1.3 AIM AND OBJECTIVE OF THE PROBLEM
The project aim at examining the best technological way of slice banana.
- To examine the benefit and temotions of banana slicer
- To add benefit to the oldest way of slicing banana using manual method.
1.4 PURPOSE OF THE WORK
This project was undertaken with the view to examine the function of function in banana production to man.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The purpose of this project is to produce a narrative description of the design and construction of a microcontroller based d...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Constant Electricity Power supply is the hallmark of National development with electric emerg...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 OBJECTIVE OF PROJECT The need for a remote control alert system that can control domestic appliances and various lighting...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT It has become inevitable that there would be communication and due to the inherent limitation of the human voice, the public address system c...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN OF AN EQUIPMENT THAT CAN FACILITATE A CONVENIENT AND EASY WAY OF CONTROLLING OUR DOMESTIC APPLIANCES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 OBJECTIVE OF PROJECT The need for a remote control alert system that can control domestic appliances and various lighting...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Environmental, home and office security against intruders has become a thing of individual, national ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The Automated Meter Reading (AMR) was started in 1962 by AT&T, but this experiment was not succes...Continue Reading »
8. EVALUATION OF NIGERIAN GAS PRODUCTION & ELECTRICITY GENERATION FROM NATURAL GAS USING REGRESSION ANAYLSIS (1999-2014)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the study Nigeria is a nation that has been blessed with mineral resources ranging from solid minerals to ...Continue Reading »
9. A CUCKOO SEARCH BASED CO-ORDINATION OF DISTRIBUTED GENERATION UNITS AND SHUNT CAPACITOR BANK IN RADIAL DISTRIBUTION NETWORKS» ABSTRACT This research work presents the Application of Cuckoo Search Algorithm for the simultaneous placement of distributed generation units and shu...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT With the increasing use of extensive IT and Telecommunication systems for sensitive or safety critical applications, the matter of IT and Tel...Continue Reading »