Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 40 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,500
A power rotary banana slicer suitable for small scale processing was designed and developed based on engineering properties of banana varieties, namely Nendran and Dwarf Cavendish. This banana slicer mainly consists of feeders for round slicing, cutter, power transmission mechanism, base support and frame. 111e power operated rotary slicer with three blade cutter that was operating at 36CJ rpm speed was developed to overcome drawbacks of existing hand or power operated rotary slicers and to meet the demand of small scale processing industries. This slicer has slicing efficiency of about a 93-94·% with effective capacity of about 100 kg/h for both varieties. The mean thickness of cut for both varieties was about 2.00 ± 0.194 mm, whereas mean roundness was of 0.84 and 0.70 for Nendran and Dwarf Cavendish varieties respectively.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Certification - - - - - - - - ii
Dedication - - - - - - - - iii
Acknowledge - - - - - - - - iv
Abstract - - - - - - - - - v
Table of content - - - - - - - vi
- Introduction (Historical Background of the Project - - 1
- Statement of the problem - - - - 2
- Aim and Objective of the work - - - 2
- Purpose of the work - - - - - 3
- Definition of term - - - - - 3
- Limitation of work - - - - - 4
- Delimitation of work - - - - - 4
2.1 Review of the problem - - - - - 5
2.2 Work-shop Tool Equipment - - - - 16
2.3 Material Involve and Method of production - 19
2.4 Performance Evaluation - - - - 26
2.5 Result and discussion - - - - 30
3.1 Qualitative Function of the Project/use of
project work - - - - - - - 31
3.2 Demand of the work - - - - - 31
4.1 Analysis of data result - - - - - 33
4.2 Funding - - - - - - - - 35
5.1 Summary - - - - - - - 36
5.2 Conclusion - - - - - - - 37
5.3 Recommendation - - - - - - 38
5.4 References - - - - - - - 39
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
This project seek to identify the easier way that could be use in slicing banana seen banana is one of the most important fruit use in many fruit juice with high nutrient, the project work is to seek on how to keep man in area of its production using banana slicer.
1.3 AIM AND OBJECTIVE OF THE PROBLEM
The project aim at examining the best technological way of slice banana.
- To examine the benefit and temotions of banana slicer
- To add benefit to the oldest way of slicing banana using manual method.
1.4 PURPOSE OF THE WORK
This project was undertaken with the view to examine the function of function in banana production to man.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Table of Contents DECLARATION.. II CERTIFICATION.. III APPROVAL. IV DEDICATION.. V ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. VI Abbreviations. X ABSTRACT. XII CHAPTER ONE. 1 I...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project is designed to make the students utilize as many theoretical and practical concept as have been instructed in Alston to mechanic...Continue Reading »
3. PC-BASED MULTIPOINT TEMPERATURE MONITORING AND CONTROL SYSTEM USING CUTIX PLC, NNEWI AS CASE STUDY» ABSTRACT A temperature monitoring system which can be used to monitor the temperature of industrial processes has been designed and implemented in the...Continue Reading »
» DEDICATIONI dedicate this project work to Almighty God, the source of all knowledge, wisdom and understanding, for being there for me throughout the p...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF AN ELECTRONICS DEVICE THAT CAN BE USED IN MEASURING THE TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY OF AN ENVIRONMENTCTION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Temperature is a numerical measure of hotness and coldness in a body that is in its own state of inte...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION PREAMBLE These days’ people normally have to address large gathering at a time and an efficient means of communication ...Continue Reading »
7. FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR FAILURE OF STUDENTS IN ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE WORK IN THE SELECTED TECHNICAL COLLEGES, NIGER STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgment v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER I Introducti...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project topic, Teleconference System, is one of the state of the art invention and need of many organizations for purpose of reducing co...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND SIMULATION OF AUTOMATIC SOLAR POWERED TIME REGULATED WATER PUMPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEM» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTORDUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Over the years the activities of the solar energy have being beneficial to mankind. It is evident...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research is strictly concerned with finding out the impact of community radio Station on grassroots development. The first chapter explai...Continue Reading »