Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 40 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,500
A power rotary banana slicer suitable for small scale processing was designed and developed based on engineering properties of banana varieties, namely Nendran and Dwarf Cavendish. This banana slicer mainly consists of feeders for round slicing, cutter, power transmission mechanism, base support and frame. 111e power operated rotary slicer with three blade cutter that was operating at 36CJ rpm speed was developed to overcome drawbacks of existing hand or power operated rotary slicers and to meet the demand of small scale processing industries. This slicer has slicing efficiency of about a 93-94·% with effective capacity of about 100 kg/h for both varieties. The mean thickness of cut for both varieties was about 2.00 ± 0.194 mm, whereas mean roundness was of 0.84 and 0.70 for Nendran and Dwarf Cavendish varieties respectively.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Certification - - - - - - - - ii
Dedication - - - - - - - - iii
Acknowledge - - - - - - - - iv
Abstract - - - - - - - - - v
Table of content - - - - - - - vi
- Introduction (Historical Background of the Project - - 1
- Statement of the problem - - - - 2
- Aim and Objective of the work - - - 2
- Purpose of the work - - - - - 3
- Definition of term - - - - - 3
- Limitation of work - - - - - 4
- Delimitation of work - - - - - 4
2.1 Review of the problem - - - - - 5
2.2 Work-shop Tool Equipment - - - - 16
2.3 Material Involve and Method of production - 19
2.4 Performance Evaluation - - - - 26
2.5 Result and discussion - - - - 30
3.1 Qualitative Function of the Project/use of
project work - - - - - - - 31
3.2 Demand of the work - - - - - 31
4.1 Analysis of data result - - - - - 33
4.2 Funding - - - - - - - - 35
5.1 Summary - - - - - - - 36
5.2 Conclusion - - - - - - - 37
5.3 Recommendation - - - - - - 38
5.4 References - - - - - - - 39
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
This project seek to identify the easier way that could be use in slicing banana seen banana is one of the most important fruit use in many fruit juice with high nutrient, the project work is to seek on how to keep man in area of its production using banana slicer.
1.3 AIM AND OBJECTIVE OF THE PROBLEM
The project aim at examining the best technological way of slice banana.
- To examine the benefit and temotions of banana slicer
- To add benefit to the oldest way of slicing banana using manual method.
1.4 PURPOSE OF THE WORK
This project was undertaken with the view to examine the function of function in banana production to man.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The Background of the Problem Power inverter system is a unit developed for the conversion of direct current (DC) into altern...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work up deals on the design and construction of a single phase step down nations fermor, with raking IKVA, 240V/11OV, 80V 12U, 6...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN OF AN EQUIPMENT THAT CAN FACILITATE A CONVENIENT AND EASY WAY OF CONTROLLING OUR DOMESTIC APPLIANCES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 OBJECTIVE OF PROJECT The need for a remote control alert system that can control domestic appliances and various lighting...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT`To improve the overall efficiency of the power system, the performance of transmission system must be improved. Some of the vital ways of ach...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project aims at to introduce new idea on energy management and control, minimization of power loss and theft due to illegal activities. ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Automatic water level controller for both overhead and underground tank is designed to monitor the level of water in a tank. It displays the ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The light sensitive alarm is an electronic circuit that detects a sudden shadow falling on the light sensor and sounds the bl...Continue Reading »
8. PC-BASED MULTIPOINT TEMPERATURE MONITORING AND CONTROL SYSTEM USING CUTIX PLC, NNEWI AS CASE STUDY» ABSTRACT A temperature monitoring system which can be used to monitor the temperature of industrial processes has been designed and implemented in the...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION 1. The advancements in science and technology has had an outstanding impact on the activities of man particularly since the early twentie...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF REPORT Motion detector is a two jointed word which are simply motion and detector, all these pairs of words...Continue Reading »