The Complete Project Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters. Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
Get the complete project »
We dedicate this project work to Almighty God, the source of all knowledge, wisdom and understanding, for being there for us throughout the period of our study and to our lovely parents, Mr. and Mrs. Abido, and Sir & Lady Christopher Korugbo for their parental care, who has always been our inspiration.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 Overview ========================================1-2
1.2 Project Objective===================================2
1.3 Future Scope======================================3
2.1 Early Stages======================================4
2.2 Modern Electronic Siren Requirements==================4-5
3.1 Circuit Diagram=================================== 6
3.2 Explanation of Working=============================6-7
3.2.1 Design Techniques of Electronic Siren=================7
3.3 Components Used=================================7
Bipolar Junction Transistors============================11-12
PROBLEM STATEMENT AND METHODOLOGY==========14
What is Proteus Software? =============================14-15 Proteus Includes Hundreds of Functions For================15-17
4.1.1 Proteus Schematic================================18-20
4.1.2 PCB Layout=====================================20-22
4.1.3 4.2 Hardware used-PCB Model=======================22
Printed circuit board===================================22-23
Drawing Circuit on PCB================================24
Plating and Coating===================================25-26
Protection and Packaging==============================26-27
Circuit Properties of the PCB============================29
Safely Certification (US) ===============================30
RESULT AND CONCLUTION==========================34
5.1 Circuit Analyses===================================34-35
One Unstable State====================================35-36
A siren is a loud noise making device. Civil defense sirens are mounted in fixed locations and used to warn of natural disasters or attacks. Sirens are used on emergency service vehicles such as ambulance, police cars and fire trucks. There are two general types of siren:
Many fire sirens (used for calling the volunteer fire fighters) serve double duty astornado or civil defense sirens, alerting an entire community of impending danger. Most fire sirens are either mounted on the roof of a fire station, or on a pole next to the fire station. Fire sirens can also be mounted on or near government buildings, on tall structures such as water towers as well as in systems, where several sirens are distributed around a town for better sound coverage. Most fire sirens are single tone and mechanically driven by electric motors with a rotor attached to the shaft. Some newer sirens are electronically driven by speakers. Though, these are not as common.
Fire sirens are often called “fire whistles”, “fire alarms”, or “fire horns.” Although there is no standard signaling of fire sirens, some utilize codes to inform fire fighters of the location of the fire. Civil defence sirens pulling double duty as a fire siren often can produce an alternating “hi-b” signal (similar to a British police car) as the fire signal, or a slow wail (typically 3x) as to not confuse the public with the standard civil defense signals of alert (steady tone) and attack (fast wavering tone). Fire sirens are often blasted once a day at noon and are also called “noon sirens” or ‘noon whistles”.
Pneumatic Siren consists of a rotating disk with holes in it such that the material between the holes interrupts a flow of air from fixed holes on the outside of the unit. As the holes in the rotating disk alternately prevent and allow air to flow it results on alternating compressed and rarefied air pressure i.e. sound. It consumes large amount of energy.
Electronic Siren incorporate circuits such as oscillators, modulators and amplifiers it synthesize a selected tone which is played through external speakers. It is not unusual especially in the case of modern engines, to see an emergency vehicle equipped with both types of siren.
1.2 PROJECT OBJECTIVE
The main objective of this project is to implement Electronic Siren in both the software and hardware version. We are going to learn the PCB designing, Proteus software handling in an effective manner. At the end of this project student will be able to learn all these things. Electronic Siren is basically high-performance sound signal electronic amplifiers. These siren works with substantially higher outputs and specific demand are placed on them in terms of desired extreme reliability and different methods of control on them. Moreover control infrastructure must also be reliable and usually two independent control channels are required.
The loudspeakers for these amplifiers are placed in specially- designed sound battles and they play the signals stored in the siren’s digital memory or signals fed to the siren from external sources.
1.3 FUTURE SCOPE
It is possible to add an external signal source with these devices. Moreover it provides enhanced automatic testing. It is employed at user friendly level easily. In industry it will be a great advantage to the people.
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A MICROCONTROLLER BASED LIQUIFIED PETROLEUM GAS LEAKAGE DETECTOR USING GSM MODULE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) detection is very important because gas is not only an explosive but al...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 28 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
2. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT AN INTELLIGENT TRAFFIC LIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM USING SENSORS AND A MICROCONTROLLER» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Traffic control systems include signs, light and other devices that communicate with specific direction, warning, or requ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 80 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
3. THE EFFECT OF TEACHER-STUDENTS RELATIONSHIP ON STUDENTS ACADEMICS PERFORMANCE IN SOME SELECTED TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN NIGER AND KADUNA STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE : INTRO...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 17 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
4. DESIGN AND SIMULATION OF AUTOMATIC SOLAR POWERED TIME REGULATED WATER PUMPING AND IRRIGATION SYSTEM» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTORDUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Over the years the activities of the solar energy have being beneficial to mankind. It is evident...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 33 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Few modern electrical appliances receive their power directly from the Utility grid like National Ele...Continue Reading »
53 pages | 30 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
6. SKILLS IMPROVEMENT NEEDS OF TEACHERS IN ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE WORKS IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN KADUNA STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 60 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACTThis project is he design and construction of a voltage inverter system with trickle charging system. This device is design to provide power s...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 46 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
8. AN INSIGHT ON THE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A POWER LINE VANDALISM MONITORING SYSTEM USING ELECTRONIC SYSTEM» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY This project gives the insight on the design and construction of a transmission power line vandal...Continue Reading »
42 pages | 39 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
9. INSTALLATION OF A SOLAR INVERTER AND A DEEP CYCLE RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES FOR POWERING (30) THIRTY DESKTOP COMPUTERS AND A PROJECTOR IN THE COMPUTER RO...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Electricity is a form of energy that comes in positive and negative forms, that occur natural...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 17 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
10. STATUS OF PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN INDUSTRIES AND TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL EDUCATION TRAINING IN NIGER STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 14 hits | Source: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING