Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 100 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
In this research project, an attempt was made by the researcher to find out the role of supervision in the development of primary education in some selected schools within sokoto metropolis. Simple and sampling technique research designing was adopted in the study. The instrument was questionnaires for head masters and the teachers in the area of the study to obtain their responses on the subject matter. The responses obtain by the researchers indicate that one of the important thing also observed in the research is the nonpayment of supervisors allowances provided that encouraged the supervisors to perform their duty effectively. Therefore the researchers suggest that the ministry of education should ensure the training and retraining of school supervisors to keep them current in discharging their duties in the area of the study.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
Background of the study
Statement of the problem
Objectives of the study
2.0 Literature review
Need for school Supervision
Purpose of School Supervision
The role of supervisors in Educations set-up
Historical development of school supervision in Nigeria
The modern school supervisors
Characteristics of a good supervisors
Types of supervisors
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. A CRITICAL ANAYSIS OF THE CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF MASS FAILURE IN MATHEMATICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS (A CASE STUDY OF UYO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» 1.0 INTRODUCTION In recent years, student academic achievement in senior secondary school certificate examination mathematics. The word “Mathema...Continue Reading »
2. FACTORS AFFECTING WRITTEN COMPOSITION IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS: A CASE STUDY OF EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Among the heritage left behind in Nigeria by the British at the end of the colonial administration pr...Continue Reading »
3. ASSESSMENT OF THE FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOL» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Education as the key to development has the capacity to upgrade teaching effectiveness as well as...Continue Reading »
4. PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS TOWARDS PRE-MARITAL SEX, IMPLICATION FOR COUNSELLING» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page Title Page i Certification ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of Content vi List of Tables ix Abstr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Reality based shows are gradually taking over global television programming. People who have been...Continue Reading »
6. THE IMPACT OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS ON THE LEARNING AND TEACHING OF ECONOMICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ISOLO LGA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The influence of instructional materials in promoting students’ academic performance and te...Continue Reading »
7. THE EFFECTS OF QUALIFICATION OF ENGLISH TEACHERS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN EXTERNAL EXAMINATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SC...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The quality of education is directly related to the quality of instruction in the classrooms. It ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study According to National Population Commission (2012) it is generally believed that Nigeria has a total ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The effect of health on worker‘s productivity suggests a relationship between health and ag...Continue Reading »
10. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING COMPUTER STUDIES IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ANIOCHA AND OSHIMILI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN DELTA STATE» ABSTRACT The major purpose of this study was to determine the strategies for improving accounting education in secondary schools. Four research questi...Continue Reading »