Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 100 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
In this research project, an attempt was made by the researcher to find out the role of supervision in the development of primary education in some selected schools within sokoto metropolis. Simple and sampling technique research designing was adopted in the study. The instrument was questionnaires for head masters and the teachers in the area of the study to obtain their responses on the subject matter. The responses obtain by the researchers indicate that one of the important thing also observed in the research is the nonpayment of supervisors allowances provided that encouraged the supervisors to perform their duty effectively. Therefore the researchers suggest that the ministry of education should ensure the training and retraining of school supervisors to keep them current in discharging their duties in the area of the study.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
Background of the study
Statement of the problem
Objectives of the study
2.0 Literature review
Need for school Supervision
Purpose of School Supervision
The role of supervisors in Educations set-up
Historical development of school supervision in Nigeria
The modern school supervisors
Characteristics of a good supervisors
Types of supervisors
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Prior to the introduction of western education in Nigeria, education was mostly informal closely linked to th...Continue Reading »
2. FACTORS INFLUENCING REASONING ABILITY OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN EZEAGU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE: A STUDY OF AGUOBU-OWA HIGH SCHOOL» ABSTRACT This study explored the factors influencing the reasoning ability of secondary school students in Ezeagu Local Government Area (LGA) of Enugu...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study investigates the attitude of teachers towards teaching in rural areas in Nigeria using Brass Local Government Area of Bayelsa Stat...Continue Reading »
4. THE EXTENT OF USE OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING - LEARNING OF CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study In teaching, it is highly desirable to know exactly what one aims to achieve as it is in all grea...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was carried out on the relationship between teachers qualification and students academic performance in English. The study sought ...Continue Reading »
6. STUDENTS UNION GOVERNNMENT A SA CATALYST FOR POLITICAL PARTICIPATION IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO» ABSTRACT This study deals with identifying those avenues in which stage play production can be managed with limited resources, and the student’s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Geography education was introduced in the Nigerian School Curriculum as part of the instrument fo...Continue Reading »
8. THE EFFECT OF AUTOCRATIC LEADERSHIP STYLE ON EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA PHCN)» ABSTRACT Autocratic leadership style is a system of leadership in which the leaders use in controlling the subordinates, has unrestricted power, it is...Continue Reading »
9. PREVALENT INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGIES IN THE TEACHING OF DRAMA AT SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN SHOMOLU LOCAL GOVERNMENT» ABSTRACT The study examined Prevalent Instructional Strategies in the Teaching of Drama at Senior Secondary Schools in Shomolu Local Government of Lag...Continue Reading »
10. INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS UTILIZATION ON JSS 3 STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN MATHEMATICS IN IBESIKPO AZUTAN LOCAL GOVERNMENT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The search for efficient and effective delivery of instructions to Students has always been major...Continue Reading »