Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 100 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
In this research project, an attempt was made by the researcher to find out the role of supervision in the development of primary education in some selected schools within sokoto metropolis. Simple and sampling technique research designing was adopted in the study. The instrument was questionnaires for head masters and the teachers in the area of the study to obtain their responses on the subject matter. The responses obtain by the researchers indicate that one of the important thing also observed in the research is the nonpayment of supervisors allowances provided that encouraged the supervisors to perform their duty effectively. Therefore the researchers suggest that the ministry of education should ensure the training and retraining of school supervisors to keep them current in discharging their duties in the area of the study.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
Background of the study
Statement of the problem
Objectives of the study
2.0 Literature review
Need for school Supervision
Purpose of School Supervision
The role of supervisors in Educations set-up
Historical development of school supervision in Nigeria
The modern school supervisors
Characteristics of a good supervisors
Types of supervisors
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. TEACHERS’ AND STUDENTS’ USE OF SCHOOL LIBRARIES FOR DEVELOPING READING CULTURE IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS» ABSTRACT This study investigated the teachers and students’ use of school and class libraries for developing reading culture in senior secondary...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The importance of education to the development of individual and the nation as a whole cannot be over emphasized. This research project is th...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Occupation has a serious influence on peoples’ sense, of identity. Withdrawing from it, makes a...Continue Reading »
» ABSTARCT The study aimed at examining the effects of economics instructional materials on the learning and teaching of economics as well the effects o...Continue Reading »
5. THE EFFECT OF MOTIVATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF TEACHERS IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOL IN OREDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, EDO STATE» ABSTRACT Attempt has been made in this study to examine the effects of motivation on the performance of teachers, a case study of some selected second...Continue Reading »
6. COOPERATIVE LEARNING APPROACH TO TEACHING GENETICS AND SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS ACHIEVEMENT IN BIOLOGY IN UYO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.» TABLE OF CONTENT Pages Cover page i Declaration ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of Contents vi List of tables ix List of Ap...Continue Reading »
7. THE USE OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS IN THE TEACHING OF READING IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE» ABSTRACT This project work was undertaken to survey the use of audio visual aids in the teaching and learning of English Language in some selected sec...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study In the context of human society, a family (from latin word familia) is a group of people affiliat...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Education provides children with the knowledge and skills necessary to advance themselves an...Continue Reading »
10. FACTORS AFFECTING STUDENTS PERFORMANCE IN TECHNICAL DRAWING IN FEDERAL COLLEGES OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL) IN THE NORTHWEST ZONE OF NIGERIA» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION Background of the study There is an increasing concern towards the academic performance of students recent years. One reason fo...Continue Reading »